OtakuBoards

Hardwired Online

Desbreko

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, there must be a better way to handle this. I was considering this even back when I first started the Gamertag thread that (I believe, I could be wrong) eventually morphed into this thread.

It just gets confusing. The first post can only be edited by a few and then discussions about it all wind up losing things in the shuffle.

I do have a few suggestions, which I have done at Group Sounds. I think they are good ideas. If you want to use them OK (whether now or in the next version), if not OK too.

For Xbox Live, there's a plug-in that works wonderfully. It creates a page that you can link to from where ever you please that lists all sorts of information that MS makes available based on Gamertags and user stats (assuming their 360 allows it -- there's an option in its settings to tell it to share this information with everyone).

[url]http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=139958&highlight=xbox[/url]

I have it installed here: [url]http://www.orangelazarus.net/groupsounds/gxboxlive.php[/url]

PSN doesn't seem to be covered at all currently, but from what I understand Sony doesn't share any stats to make it interesting anyway. In that sense, maybe even a custom field to show their username in their profile would work.

You can do the same thing with the main Wii Number... unfortunately, since I know each game uses its own friend code as well, I'm not sure how to best handle that. That might still require an updated thread or something.

I think this would make a lot more sense and then open this thread up more for discussions about games people want to play together, setting up matches, etc. I don't know if anyone agrees with me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, if anyone cares, let's all try to schedule an OB Xbox Live match for sometime this week. I'm sure that several of us are on different time zones, so it may be tricky but perhaps we could find a common game that we all have and have some fun. I don't think there's ever been much of a concentrated effort to do that and it seems like there are several of us here with Xbox Live accounts.

Maybe we could choose something like Halo 2 or Gears of War since many of us probably have those.

Are any of you interested?

[color=#606060]Well, my new dog ate the ethernet cable that I'm using for the Xbox...so right now online gaming is again off the agenda, haha.

But I will probably buy a replacement this coming week.

I've so far really played nothing online other than C&C. But I have quite a few Xbox 360 games (no Halo though), so we'll see how that goes.

I will probably get Halo 3 when it comes out though, so we might get into a few matches there.[/color]

Guest The Blue Jihad
Yeah just let me know a few days in advance. I could always swing by my old work for a bit. Use their 360s.

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/L337_Ninja_Girl]
[img]http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/halo2/L337%20Ninja%20Girl.jpg[/img]
[/url]
There's my GamerTag.

[b]Online Games[/b]: Halo 2, Gears of War, ShadowRun, Dead or Alive 4, Tenchu Z, Rainbow Six Vegas, and G.R.A.W.'s 1 & 2

I'm normally online after 4 pm Eastern Time during the week and weekends. Mainly cause of college, work and stuff. But yea, send me an invite if you wanna game sometime. I usually watch my anime on XBox, so I get my messages quite frequently.

Guest The Blue Jihad
[quote name='Charles']Well, my 360 is broken, so that puts a damper on those plans for the time being. :animesigh[/quote]

It's called my old work. We schedule this XBL thing for a Saturday and we'll play for free there, I guarantee it.

[SIZE=1] Here's my [B][U] Guild Wars[/B][/U] information:

[B][U]Character:[/B][/U] Felix Freeman
[B][U]Region:[/B][/U] America

I will also have my [B][U] Xbox Live[/B][/U] Information up... as soon as I send in my second back for repairs, but my time on Live will be limited due to technical difficulties.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
Just thought I pop in here and add my Wii friend codes.

Wii Number: 3513-6162-5593-8439
Mario Strikers Charged: 163317-534932 Mii Used: Treble

I don?t know if anyone here have Mario Strikers Charged for the Wii, but if you do, feel free to pm me or something for an online match. I?ve had a lot of fun playing against random people online (even though I lose most of the time ) but I think it would be a lot more fun to play against some fellow OB?ers.

• 1 month later...
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Well I finally got around to getting a WiFi connector. I've only been meaning to do that for a year now. So here is my first code per se. I'll probably be back with more now that I have a better computer that can actually play games. XP

Animal Crossing: Wild World
0946-0227-2447 (SunfallE in Ennien)[/FONT][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[FONT="Tahoma"]Still working on getting my connection for Xbox live, waiting for the gaming adapter in my store to go on sale. Not that $99 is a large price exactly, i just don't feel like spending that on something that i would only use for 2 games at the moment.

Anyway, my WoW info, though i've started the game about a month and a half ago:

[b]Character:[/b] Leraje
[b]Faction:[/b] Alliance
[b]Race:[/b] Night Elf
[b]Class:[/b] Hunter
[b]Server:[/b] Eonar

[b]Character:[/b] Trielle
[b]Race:[/b] Dranei
[b]Class:[/b] Paladin
[b]Server:[/b] Eonar[/FONT]

• 1 month later...
recently got a wii. Wii code is: 3362 - 2891 - 5656 - 0107

I've also gone back to playing world of warcraft. main characters are

Name: Annavrin
Race: Horde
Server: Thaurissan (oceanic pvp)

Name: Stav
Race: Horde
Server: Thaurissan (Oceanic PvP)

I also need to get around to setting up friends codes for phantom hourglass and luminous arc at some stage.

Well, figure I might as well put myself up here.

LoZ: Phantom Hourglass:
Name: Ace
FC:1203-7972-3304
Drop me a line if you want to trade ship parts or just play for fun.

Pokemon Pearl Version:
Name: Ace
FC: 2148-5276-8221
Trade or battle, but I phail at battling.

Final Fantasy III:
FC:2492-1242-9898
Currently trying for Onion Knight. Any takers?

And maybe I'll have some Animal Crossing and Mario Kart when I figure out why my modem hates them.

EDIT: Not that anyone else actually plays this, but:

Tales of Pirates:
Name: Aceburner
Race: Lance
Class: Swordsman
Server: Phoenix Island

I finally got ahold of Mario Kart DS (why the hell did nobody in town have it?). It's been a very long time since I played an MK game, and now I'm starting to realize I suck. But I'd still love to race against anybody here. Contact me on AIM if you want to go at it.

MKDS: 519814-257841

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Nederby][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/tbs/Nederby.png[/img][/url]

I only just got my 360 a couple weeks ago so right now the only online game I own is [b]Rock Band[/b]. I'll be getting more games as time goes on for sure, though. Soon I'll have Team Fortress 2 to play around with.

Somebody play Rock Band with me. >:{D[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Feels a bit weird posting in the Arcade... Oh, well. A gamer does what a gamer must to socialize, lol.

[b]Pokémon Diamond FC:[/b] Kei - 2105 7808 7578

[b]World of Warcraft[/b]

[b]Character:[/b] Xelhania
[b]Race:[/b] Draenei
[b]Class:[/b] Hunter
[b]Server:[/b] Sen'Jin[/color][/size]

• 1 month later...
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]I finally got around to making a full list of all of my online info. For whoever ends up adding this info to the main post, there will be some duplicates here so you can just ignore them - nothing has changed.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Xbox 360:[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Gamertag: Petie2911[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue][URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Petie2911"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/Petie2911.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Wii:[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Console: 0611-2561-3525-8048[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Brawl: 0173-1104-5884[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]DS:[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Mario Kart: 081676-898341[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Phantom Hourglass: Petie - 4682-6453-1629[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Tetris: 424297-896984[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Metroid Prime Hunters: 2706-5546-0039[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Pokemon Pearl: 3866-4867-9535[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]World of Warcraft:[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Character: Pandion[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Faction: Alliance[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Race: Human[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Class: Paladin[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Server: Dragonmaw[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Character: Adrastea[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Faction: Horde[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Race: Blood Elf[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Class: Priest[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=blue]Server: Hakkar[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#0000ff]I believe that's it for now. The name I have listed for Phantom Hourglass may not be correct so I'll check that but I think it's right.[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
[b]X-Box 360 Gamertag[/b]: Ares Tyr

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Ares+Tyr][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/Ares+Tyr.png[/img][/url]

I play Call of Duty 4 mostly, but I also own Halo 3, Rock Band, Gears of War, and a few others. But mostly I play the first four, particularly CoD4.

Hit me up on that. I'd be happy to lay some rape down on ya.

If I could figure out my Wii stuff, I'd be on that also, but I can't figure it out.

• 1 month later...
No steam users, eh? If anyone has any of the Orange Box games but hasn't posted their details here, add meh if you're up for a game of CS/TF2 or the like!

[url]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960439601[/url]

As for WoW:

Character: Aritias
Faction: Alliance
Class: Mage

Character: Quadra
Faction: Alliance
Class: Rogue

Both are on the Darksorrow PvP server (EU).

• 2 months later...
Well, I guess 3 and a half years late is better than never for getting a Nintendo DS. lol Mario Kart is my only game, but I'm loving it. Here's my friend code: 339450-669837

If you guys add me for this, my Wii console, or Brawl send me a PM! And I'll do the same.