OtakuBoards

The Anime Feud

The Mask

This is The Anime Feud, a game inspired by the survey-based US game show "Family Feud". In this game, you basically guess the top answers of a survey conducted last month ([URL=http://h1.ripway.com/The%20Mask/anime_survey.html]Click here for info on that survey.[/URL] )

RULES:
1. The organizer (that's ME!) will give out a question taken from the survey.
2. You will try to give the top answers of that questions on or before the deadline. The number of answers you can give will be set by the organizer.
3. After the deadline, your answers will be checked.
4. If some of your answers happens to be one of survey's top answers, you get points. Points will depend on the official count of the survey.
5. The person who gets the highest points wins.

[B]ADDITIONAL INFO: Please refer to the latest posts to know what game we are currently playing.[/B]

GAME # 1:
(This will be to test if you understood the rules.)
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name a popular choice of hair color in anime characters.[/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP FIVE answers.[/I]

DEADLINE: JUNE 2, 2007

(Note: Checking the answers may take time.)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Indigo]Hi and welcome to OtakuBoards [B]The Mask[/B],

Just to let you know Community Events are organized and hosted by the[B] Event Master[/B], [B]White[/B]. In order to have an event there, it must be done by[B] White[/B]. So I will be moving this over to the Anime Lounge, where if you wish to continue hosting this game you may do so. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0e1030][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Haven't you ever watched Family Feud? Basically the host person goes around and asks people their opinion on a certain question and then once all of there responses are counted. They then ask the contestant to guess what they think was the most popular answer in the survey. So its pretty much predicting what other people say. If managed the right way I think this could be pretty fun.

Aaand the game terms are also in the OP's post :p

Anyway my pick is [B]purple[/B]. I don't care what anyone says, its pretty damn sexy.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=indifference][COLOR=Indigo]Hi and welcome to OtakuBoards [B]The Mask[/B],

Just to let you know Community Events are organized and hosted by the[B] Event Master[/B], [B]White[/B]. In order to have an event there, it must be done by[B] White[/B]. So I will be moving this over to the Anime Lounge, where if you wish to continue hosting this game you may do so. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Oh, I understand. I did get confused about the Community Events section.

[COLOR=Indigo][quote name='The Mask']Oh, I understand. I did get confused about the Community Events section.[/quote]No worries. ;)

Anyway, I can't believe no one has mentioned [COLOR=DarkOrange]Orange[/COLOR] yet. I mean between Bleach and Fruits Basket, it's an obvious choice. So that's my answer.

Oh and DB...*tosses him into a swimming pool* :p[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]1.Silver (Like duh....there are so many silver heads....)

[B]Then the next four would be:[/B]

2. Black
3. Orange
4.Brown
5.Purple

I love Family Fued..got it on my computer and man I'm one competitive cookie when it comes to that.[/COLOR]

Okay guys! Now I know the deadline is today and the results should be given out tomorrow. But since I'm really excited to give out the results (and seeing that only a few answered the first game), I decided to give the results today.

So if you don't mind...

-------------
GAME # 1:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name a popular choice of hair color in anime characters. [/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP FIVE answers.[/I]

RESULTS:
[I][B]1) Black - 37 (25.9%)
2) Blue - 20 (14.0%)
3) Blonde - 17 (11.9%)
4) Silver/Gray - 14 (9.8%)
5) Brown - 13 (9.1%)[/B][/I]

(I'll post the full results soon.)

WINNER:
The winner is none other than [B]Simplicity[/B]!
[I][B]Simplicity - 64[/B][/I]
2007DigitalBoy - 57
xmystic_silverx - 51
Akuya Astarios - 33
Ikillion - 0
indifference - 0

---------
GAME # 2:
[B]I ASKED 143 PEOPLE THIS QUESTION: Name an anime known for its swordfighting or samurai theme.[/B]
[I]I am looking for the TOP THREE answers. [/I]

DEADLINE: June 7, 2007 (Thursday)

Guest jbst
I'm new to this so... don't blame me if I do it wrong.

1.Samurai Champool
2.Samurai x
3.Peacemaker
4.Rurouni Kenshin
5.Goku

[COLOR=#5d0b08][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Freaking hax man. I still don't care what anyone says, purple is still pretty sexy.

Mah Choices.

1. Bleach (Omfg why you pick that one?!? Well since Mask said it can be swordfighting or samurai themes well yeah. Besides, the populace is likely to be raving bleach fans.)
2. Samurai Champloo
3. Kenshin[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Dagger]Hey, Mask, are you counting Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X as separate properties? Because that really changes things...

1. Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X
2. Samurai Champloo
3. Bleach

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Oh, yeah, if that's so my list is the same as hers.[/COLOR]

[size=1]
1. Rurouni Kenshin
2. Samurai Deeper Kyo
3. Samurai Pizza Cats

!!!!
Decided to be different on the last two, I don't care if they are wrong. :p

(I just realized how [I]weird[/I] the word 'samurai' looks.)[/size]

[QUOTE=Dagger]Hey, Mask, are you counting Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X as separate properties? Because that really changes things...

1. Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X
2. Samurai Champloo
3. Bleach

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

Well, since it's basically the same show, I'm gonna consider Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X as one show.

Oh, and whoever answers both Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X will not get double points.