OtakuBoards

The Anime Feud

The Mask

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Why was Hinata the top answer? She was a fox! Come on people, DB and I shouldn't been the only people to answer that. Which reminds me, we fought for a hentai thread not just for...stuff, but so we can ...inform ourselves about that branch of anime so we could answer questions like that.

All kidding aside, I had a fun time with the game. Great job Mask, and I really appreciated your commitment. [/COLOR][/FONT]

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="Black"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Oh man, you even came up with a chart for the game as well?

I'm very impressed, you really did put a large amount of time into this didn't you? Great job on such a fun game. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Oh man, you even came up with a chart for the game as well?

I'm very impressed, you really did put a large amount of time into this didn't you? Great job on such a fun game. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I, too, can't wait. Even if most of the answers in this game were less than satisfying, it was still fun to play along. Has it really been 18 weeks?![/COLOR]