Welcome to the Theater! This forum houses our RPGs (role-playing games), which are basically collaborative stories written by a selected group of players.
If you’re new around here, why not take some time to look around and see how these games work at OB before creating your own? The people in this forum are very friendly and everyone is happy to help you out if you have questions.
The Theater is the main forum where RPGs are played. There are also separate sub-forums meant for recruiting players (Auditions) and for what’s known as out-of-character discussion; Backstage.
To help make this easier, we’ve put together a few suggestions to help things run more smoothly for everyone involved:
1. The creator of each RPG has creative control – beyond the general rules, it’s their decision what is allowed.
2. Posts should consist of at least one paragraph (i.e. please post more than a sentence or two).
3. Please watch your grammar and spelling. If people can actually understand and read your post, they’re more likely to respond.
4. There are no swear filters in the Theater. Mature content (violence, strong language, sexual themes, etc.) is allowed when it relates to the story at hand, but it is entirely the decision of the RPG creator.
5. Try to keep out of character (OOC) discussion to the Backstage forum. OOC discussions can occur within RPGs, as long as the RPG creator permits it (we recommend using the "OOC:" tag before any OOC posts in an RPG).
Please keep these guidelines in mind when you take part in the RPGs. Ignoring them will result in warnings and an eventual ban from the site.
If you have questions, need help or just want to chat about something, feel free to PM one of the Theater's moderators.