GAME PLAY TIPS
- Almost every drink begins with filling the glass with ice. To make things easy on you ice is automatically selected. The first thing you should do when the glass hits the bar is touch and hold the glass. Ice cubes will fall in. Only release your finger from the glass when it's full, otherwise you risk getting fail prompts.
- Whenever a "Fail" prompt appears you lose a % of your accuracy score. You get a small percent back with a "Perfect" and you break-even on "Nice." If you get a "Nice (Tad Under)" try to put just a tiny bit more to get to Perfect, you'll get a small boost.
- Almost every drink begins with one of the base spirits (vodka, gin, rum, tequila, bourbon, cognac) and a two second pour. Touch and hold your finger on the glass for two seconds (count in your head) and release.
- One ounce ingredients will be a one-second pour (count in your head and release). Splashes will just be a little bit.
- When in doubt, consult your recipe book (top right corner).
- If you have two orders at once that share ingredients, always try to pour into both in one go (using two fingers).
- Only put on a garnish if you have time, they're not required. If you pick the right garnish you get a small boost but the lost time might make it not worth it. They are pretty, though.
- Even though you're technically supposed to muddle drinks before putting in ice, Nimble lets you put in ice first and muddle second without penalty. This saves you extra time because you can use the fact that ice is the default selection to your advantage.