The Aurors Backstage
This is where you can post your questions about the RPG, as well as reference the past events in the storyline. I'll add more information and details as they comes up.
- June -The Dark Lord is restored to his full strength during the Tri-Wizard Cup.
- October - Dumbledore’s Army is formed to teach Hogwarts students to defend themselves.
- August - Fall of The Ministry of Magic
- June - Death Eaters attack Hogwarts killing Dumbledore and setting themselves in power over the school.
- May - The Hogwarts Massacre
- June - The remaining Death Eaters assemble under The Dark Lord as he recovers from the Hogwarts Massacre.
- March - With his number bolstered beyond their previous strength, The Dark Lord seats himself at the head of The Ministry of Magic over Britain. His first order, to dismiss all enlisted Aurors.
- April - Half-bloods and Muggle-borns are ordered to be ‘cleansed’ from society. Forcing many to go into hiding or take refuge in other countries.
- May - The last of the house elves are rounded up and returned to servitude.
- February - After three years without any former schooling to train the magical youth, Britain opens the Institute of Magical Tutelage, a heavily policed prep-school that keeps its students in enrollment form year one to year eight. Only letting the children out for Christmas. Attendance is mandatory.
- May - The British Ministry of Magic starts spreading its influence to other European countries.
- August - The first meeting of The International Magic Union is held, comprising of The heads of the world’s separate magical governments, and a select few Aurors from each country.
- December - The Battle of Edinburgh is waged. IMU forced battle against Death Eaters for the last holdout in Europe. The city is decimated, leaving many injured or worse. IMU must retreat from Europe. Muggle authorities lay blame on terrorists.
- September - Strikes against IMU strongholds and safe houses around the world leaving them incredibly weakened.
- October - IMU goes underground to prevent losses, under the ruse they have disbanded. Leaving the only established meeting place a manor in Iceland.
- July - A letter from Neville Longbottom is delivered to Iceland via a rouge house elf.
- August - An extreme initiative is set into motion by the remaining heads of IMU, in hopes that they can locate and recover Neville Longbottom for the movement.
We want to see some consistency as far as spells and charms go, so I will supply a database so that we all have a reference to go to when we are writing for our character's magical abilities. It is only understandable to want to add to the spell list and that is fine, I just ask that you either PM me or post your proposed spell on here so we can make sure we don't have anyone becoming overpowered.
Here's the link: HPL: Magic
Edited by P.J. McKrafty, 22 July 2011 - 01:35 PM.