OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

James

Hey guys, I'm just curious: is anyone here playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn?

I have just started playing it and I am really, really enjoying it.

Part of my motivation to play is the fact that I just got a shiny new PS4, and also, I still feel very uncomfortable with the controls in Guild Wars 2; so much so that I really can't enjoy playing it, sadly.

FFXIV really scratches the itch though. It's so elegantly designed, and I love the way Square Enix have integrated the PS4 controller; very clever stuff.

But since I'm new to it (and I don't really know anyone on PSN or anything yet), I'm wondering if any fellow Otakuites are playing it. I am on the U.S. servers (got to check which world I'm on so I can tell you...).

Any takers?

I actually picked this up a little while back on the PS3, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it as well - I have a 50 Paladin on Lamia that I'm currently gearing; I'm playing with a group of fellow sailors from the ship I'm on.

How far have you gotten? Also, my PSN is Deralito incase you'd like to add me. I realize I haven't been a very outspoken fellow on here throughout the years, but I've been quietly in and out around the boards. I think it's high time I started visiting more.

I actually picked this up a little while back on the PS3, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it as well - I have a 50 Paladin on Lamia that I'm currently gearing; I'm playing with a group of fellow sailors from the ship I'm on.

How far have you gotten? Also, my PSN is Deralito incase you'd like to add me. I realize I haven't been a very outspoken fellow on here throughout the years, but I've been quietly in and out around the boards. I think it's high time I started visiting more.

Very cool. I'm nowhere near as far in, but I'd love to have some people to form parties with! My server is Mateus though - can characters be moved across worlds?

I've just reached level 10, and so, only just really begun to unlock some broader features. I'll add you to my PSN! My PSN name is white-pikmin.