OtakuBoards

What scares you..?

Guest Majin Buu

Guest Majin Buu
What Scares you..?

Ill tell you what scares me.. E.T you know that little alien.. He is the must freakest thing i have ever seen i have nightmares about him.. And i swear hes real... He is just SOo freaky. I have seen alot of scary movies and i have never had nightmares from them, but E.T ohh man just talking him... Sure you ask how can something so cute be so scary.? Idk he just is..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the paranoia of knives...i can handle a knife for avout 15 seconds before my stomach turns...and if i don't have it in my hands and under my control, and someone accidentally points is at me then i will freak out....i've had nightmares about being killed by flying knives, someone standing over my bed with a gleaming butcher knife...all sorts of things...they scare the wits outta me...

I have a things that I'm rather unpartial to. Not actual scared out of my mind of, but they do seem eerie and make me uncomfortable. One of them is heights. I'm not sure why, but I've never liked heights. It makes me scared to look down and see how far up I am. Another thing is blood. I don't like seeing it. The third thing is my dreams. They freak me out so much, I'd wake up and wouldn't be able to get back to sleep because of it.
And I'd rather agree with Ruby. Love can be scary. Very scary. I've seen enough of it to know and am glad, for now, that I've never experienced it.

I'm scared of propellars and sharks...i hate how you're getting into a boat and you don't know where taht dang propellar is..i once hit my leg on it when it wasn't turned on and i FREAKED OUT i started shaking because what if it had been on? My leg would have been cut off....i'm also afraid of sharks because you don't know where it is...it could sneak up behind you, er, under you and eat you just like that...and something coming after you and you have no place to hide...::shudder::...falling into a black, bottomless pit...not knowing where you're going...

::5 minutes later::

I'm afraid of the unknown. That's what it is..i'm afraid of death, i'm afraid of propellars and sharks because i don't know where they are, i'm scared of anything that i don't know where or what is going to happen next...gee...

[color=indigo]Well, this thread has been done before, however, it was quite some time ago...

What Scares Me

Mongolian Carnival Midgets: The idea of wierd little marauders working on carney rides and in stands, smelling of garlic, garbed in pierecings and odd tatoos, really disturbs me for some reason....

Clowns: Yes, even Ronald McDonald...I read IT at age nine and I have bee traumatized ever since...

Roaches: Not stubby joints, the beatles...I hate roaches, actually I hate all bugs with multiple legs except spiders, spiders never bothered me.[/color]

Well I made a thread about what scares me I guess a few months ago now. Charlie Chaplin, while he might be funny to some, to me he's the devil. Ok maybe not that devil but eh he's pretty scary. If I were to see anyone that looked similar to him I would freak. But yeah that's just me.

Guest Majin Buu
I glad you all replied to me question. half_shaded reminded me about 1 other thing, Blood it make my stomach turn.. Its hard to get it outta you head when you know it flows through your vains, I just hate seeing it, and thinking about it

[color=darkblue][size=1]I've always been scared of a demon or some other weird creature coming into my room in the middle of the night. After I saw the Mothman Prophecies, I thought I'd never sleep again. And the alien from Signs, the one who walked through the children's party, really freaked me out.

Dang it, why did you make me start thinking about it?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]I've always been scared of a demon or some other weird creature coming into my room in the middle of the night. After I saw the Mothman Prophecies, I thought I'd never sleep again. And the alien from Signs, the one who walked through the children's party, really freaked me out.

Dang it, why did you make me start thinking about it?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh man you just made me remember something else that scared me. When I was reading your post I was thinking about how movies don't scare me. But then I remember the one movie that did scare me: "The Ring". Man I had to put a sheet over my tv and unplug it when I went to bed for quite some time. I saw pretty much every japanese version of the movie as well. Nothing to me was as scary as "The Ring" though (the remake by Dreamworks). I guess i'm just scared of black & white movies. In this case it was the video in the movie that was black in white. In the case of Charlie Chaplin all of his movies were in black & white. That guys just plain freaky anyway though, being in black & white just made him freaker.

I'm scared of Smurfs. Yes smurfs the little blue things. I once had a dream that a large group of smurfs had tied me up and were lowering me into a pot of stew singing their little theme song... *shudders* Ever since I haven't been able to look at a smurf again.
I hate spiders, I'm not afraid of them, I just hate them and like killing them. They are the only thing of nature I like to see dead. I'm also afraid of stupid people, granted I'm afraid of myself at times, but I mean the severly stupid ones. I hope you know what I mean because it makes me scared just thinking about them. Well that's what I'm afraid of.

What scares me? Well, scary movies scare me. Also, when my parents get in fights it scares me. Or like when my brother runs out into the street and a car is coming. Or when someone is choking me and I am only thinking about my life flashing away. Or when I am home alone when no one is home. That's what scares me. Mosters don't scare me.

Guest Majin Buu
Yes Stupid people are Scary, and so is someone thats drunk, I saw my uncle drunk once and it was so scary. I had a smilair nightmare except with Ghost monkeys that came from my floor..

Ok my biggest fear is snakes, and I live near to this big park Called Mill Creek Park and they have this big snake thing, and somehow 3 phythons and one Rattler they have found 2 phythons and the rattle snake, but there is one big 12 fot phython on the lose in the area I work at. and I am so scared to go out side I carry a little knife like it would save me but it makes me feel safe stupid I know. :bawl:[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][COLOR=blue]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I get scared over all sorts of things. It doesn't take much to scare me. >>;

First of all, spiders. I'm terrified of spiders. If I see a spider in a room, I won't go in until my dad kills it. The reason I'm afraid of them, is because when I was six, I threw my shoe at this really, really fat spider, and all these baby spiders just started crawing out of the big one. Then they began swarming over the big one and tearing it up. ..Ew.

I also get really scared when I hear something behind me. Whether it's a little creak in the floor, or something swaying (like... hair), I get really scared. I actually threw this paper behind me when I heard something move, and it gave my dad a papercut. x.x;

Lastly, needles. I get nervous around needles. Since my internet at home hasn't been working, I've been coming to my dad's office. And he has needles [i]everywhere[/i]. He's a neurobiologist, so he does alot of injecting, and he usually saves it until I come to his office, just so he can freak me out.
--------

[b]Edit:[/b] I forgot the first thing that creeps me out.

Children giggling, then vanishing in movies. Once you get of the theater, you also start hearing children giggling all around you. oo;

...Or maybe it's just me. xx;[/color] [/size]

Guest Majin Buu
SO fair the biggest one is Spiders. I dont mind Spiders too much until you find 1 in your bed *AHAHAHA*.

I just remembered something else, Forgotten Rogue reminded me of it.
I'm scared of portraits of Jesus.. because of a dream I had of him. I don't think it's a good sign either. I had a dream that Jesus came out from under my bed and dragged me into the pits of Hell. I think that's why I'm a little edgey around religion. But yeah. that's something else that scares me.

Guest Majin Buu
And how do i remind you about Jesus.. I dont thinks hes scary but i do think that there not being a god and a heaven is scary

What scares me...lets see.

Insects...spiders, roaches and the lot. I HATE creepy crawlies....

Documentaries about death and the supernatural. I get scared out of my mind. I never used to when I was young, but now I just can't handle them....and horror movies aswell. One exception is the X-Files.

There could be other stuff that i'm scared of, but those are the only two I can think of at the moment.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmm. . nothing really scares me. I honestly don't think there are any scary movies out there, as some of you have mentioned that you got scared of certain movies. Not saying that movies aren't scary. . but just that I don't get scared of them anymore.

Really - I suppose dying alone is the most frightening to me. I don't mean dying without friends and family, but more in terms of a loved one, a girlfriend/fiance/wife. I guess that one just gets me, suppose you could say that I am pretty hung up on not having any luck with women? lol. Other then that, drowning to death. That would be the worst in my opinion. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Has anyone ever seen that steven king movie "IT". It has the freakest and creepest clown in it ever. I saw it when I was like 6, and it scared me sso bad. I had nightmares about him ripping off my arm, like the little boy in the movie. I hate clowns- they creep me out. Death is nothing- clowns are evil, Evil I tell you. AHHHHH!!!!

Well, the one thing that scares me is seeing women and children being killed. It's weird, I know, but I can't stand it. When I watch movies with it, and they show them dead, I can't shut my eye for I will see them for eternity. It's...bad...

Damn photographic memory....

The Mothman also scares the bejezes outta me. I live like one hour from point pleaset...maybe an hour and a half...in Ohio. I believe in all that stuff---Aliens, Witchcraft, stuff like that. I've witnessed it, too. I mean, the Mothman tops it all.

-looks up-

I don't mean I've seen the Mothman...but I am pretty sure my mom is relation o-O

Guest Majin Buu
Yeah i saw IT and i didnt find it scary, Like the only movies i find scary are ones with aleins.. Demons, Cereal killers and other stuff like that dont scary me a bit. I spent the night at a friends house once and he and his brother keep telling me how freaky the Exorcist was and there were saying how its the most scariest movie ever.. SO you know we wacth it, And they were about to pee there paints i was about to fall asleep. I didnt find it at all scary, some parts were really wacked though.