OtakuBoards

Sibling Secrets

Guest dayday

Guest dayday
Ok, so I was just really bored so I decided to start another thread. Ok, anyone have brothers or sisters who do really stupid or embarassing stuff. That either wants to make you kill them or just wish you were never born.

My brother is really bony, and everyone of my friends thinks he's cute. He knows that and he came to the door one day in his underwear and opened it. Everyone was basically about to fall out the window when they saw him. Plus, he doesn't have a license and drives around in his underwear on the back road. That's why I stopped going with him when he did that. He acted crazy and I took my bike the rest of the time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]I have brothers....brother and sisters who actually [i]are[/i] stupid. does that count?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Same goes for YOU, schweetie! Hoo!

Driving around in his underwear huh?
Are you sure he's just "acting" crazy?:therock:

He may actually have some mental problems. Either that or he's way too desperet for attention.

Boy, I'm glad my brothers don't do stuff like that.:cross:

Guest dayday
Not, exactly underwear. More like my gym shorts and a a stretched out jersey. Which to him is everyday clothes. Which have never been cleaned. But sometimes he just goes out in the shorts without the top.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]well, considering my almost 19-year old sister can't even spell 'sweetie' right, it just about proves it. :p[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I did that on purpose; not that I NEED to clarify that! It's obvious!

I tell ya! Don't EVEN get me started on my household: I have a sister who's... um, ? kind of like a Ste, and then I have a sister who thinks she's an elf, and a sister who's going through a phase (and not a growth one, ooooooooooooh!), and brother who....... is different, in his own way. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]I did that on purpose; not that I NEED to clarify that! It's obvious!

I tell ya! Don't EVEN get me started on my household: I have a sister who's... um, ? kind of like a Ste, and then I have a sister who thinks she's an elf, and a sister who's going through a phase (and not a growth one, ooooooooooooh!), and brother who....... is different, in his own way. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]psh, 'kinda like a Ste'? that's the best you can do?

yesh (I did THAT on purpose; not that I NEED to clarify that!), all of the above is true; I am in fact kinda like a Ste, and she pretty much pinpointed everybody else. but Anna herself, in her shy goodness, forgot to tell you about herself! the fact that you need rabies shots every month or so is nothing to be embarrassed about, dear. :toothy:. *sigh*, I tell ya, once that moose bit her, it's stayed with her ever since. she'll nibble on ya every now and again, if you don't look out for yourself.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]oh yes, I assure you we are in our underwear. we just wear clothes on top of them.

glad you learned something new today, Dragon Warrior. makes me feel all warm and squishy inside ^_^. oh, and Deedlit was the elf person that Anna described, in case you wanted to learn a little extra. ;)[/FONT]

Guest dayday
This is going to be closed bt tomorrow if some certain people don't stop posting certain things. I'm trying to keep this open people.

[FONT=arial]well pish, why don't you just out and say the names if you're going to try to accuse somebody? anywho, no fear, for while it was temporarily off-subject, I [i]was[/i] talking about my two siblings Anna and Deedlit, which was what you wanted anyway, so you won't have to worry your pretty little head.[/FONT]

Yes. But for me to be on topic, I would have to speak of my sister. I don't really wish to say anything embarrassing about her or anything (I don't even think there is anything like that) because we get along well and my sister is the shiznit. It's not very nice to say mean things about your siblings.

Now anyways, about your siblings... XD

Guest dayday
I'm not saying mean things, it was just something about him. And to him it's not embarrassing. He actually went to the store dressed like that before.

I guess your brother is just a free spirit, not caring what others think. Which is a good thing, even if it does seem embarassing.

As for my siblings, I have 2 older brothers, and we get along alright now.
However, in the past I used to be the annoying one, and I'm sure I got on their nerves and did things to embarass them.
But as time passed, and the more I matured, the more we got along. :D

Guest dayday
*sigh* I should close this. I'm starting to get frustrated. Don't ask why because you wouldn't understand. I have a thing.

Guest dayday
Didn't I say don't ask? It's a reason. I have this thing and it's not good right now. So it's not a good time to get mad for me.

oh man dont even get me started on little brothers and sisters. there are 10 kids in my family. My little sister will always turn ANYTHING in to some house game,like super smash bros. i have a little brother who will copy ANYTHING i do anything i say. Somtimes i really just wanna kill them!!! but im stuck with them......forever......