OtakuBoards

Friends

Guest dayday

Guest dayday
Why do all my threads keep getting closed? I don't see why the slut one was. It wasn't even that bad. Oh back to this one. What kind of friends do you have? Like do you have honest ones that keep their mouths shut and are loyal? Or big mnouth ones that tell guys you like that you visit YAOI sites and might have disturbing thoughts about them? Like for instance things that wouldn't be appropaite. *shuts up* Ok then, well what kind do you have?

.... O.o Well um, you wouldn't happen to be relating first-hand or something, would you?

ANYways, I have a lot of friends. I like them, and they like me. I don't visit YAOI sites, so my life is hassle-free. ^_^ lol

Hmm... I'm sensing some anger... Haha, rather specific friend questions! ;)

I have varied friends that I see every now and then, and talk to online when I don't see them offline. However, my closest friends are a small circle (like 5 people, including myself). Haha, my best friend is hilarious: he's on the same thinking level as myself (i.e., we talk about the same things and look into things at the same depth), but his speech makes him more amiable than me.

I remember we were talking about "the golden number." My friend started the conversation by saying, "Oh, did you hear about that guy who found the golden #? It's F-ing interesting. You should read when he actually gets to the #. He [got too excited :blush:] about it!" Another time, he was telling me about Christianity, and he showed me how to make holy water. Haha, added the "F" word before every noun! "The Holy ------- Spirit, etc." Good times...

Hmm... I would have to say I have big-mouthed ones. They do tell that I like such and such. Except I do not vistit Yaoi sites or any of that stuff. But they tell every one I still read comics, or I still play E for Everyone games. I still don't see what's wrong with that, but anyway.

The tell everybody that I am a lazy bum and I only play soccer, I am a lazy bum, and I do only play soccer. But anyway, I have a lot of friends like that. I don't know if I have loyal friends or something like that. Sure on the internet, but not in real life.

So I would have to say that I have loyal friends on the internet, and big mouthed friends of the internet. I am still wandering why I am still friends with the big mouthed friends. *wonders*...

[quote]So I would have to say that I have loyal friends on the internet, and big mouthed friends of the internet. I am still wandering why I am still friends with the big mouthed friends. *wonders*...[/quote] I would have to say that it's quite the opposite for me. Online, I have a group of friends who conspire against each other. It's great (in the sense that it's humorous): they have theories that one person is doing one thing, and they ask me not to tell someone "this-or-that." I wonder how they are friends in the first place... I also wonder why they are telling me these conspiracy theories... :rolleyes:

My friends offline are a different story. I mean, I'm 19, so I don't really have anything to hide from anyone else... So what is there for me friends to keep quiet about? I've done some embarrasing things, but everyone knows about them because I did them in public (ever do a presentation through acting? It's funny - for the audience).

[color=silver][size=1]My friends are all very different. I have some friends who would take my secrets to the grave, and I have others that would gladly run and tell the supermarket tabloids if they thought they could get enough oney from it.

Then again, I don't really have much to hide. I don't care who knows what about me. Though no one has, if someone were to ask me, I'd gladly tell them that I visit Yaoi sites. I'd probably even recommend a few for their looking pleasure. :D[/color][/size]

I have strange friends. I mean strange in a nice way. My close friends (all four of them) like anime and video games, some more than others. They all get my sense of humor and know I like shonen-ai/yaoi. I've embarassed them plenty-a-time with my logical/illogical pairings. Overall, my friends are uber-cool, but maybe it's just to my standards.

eh, i have varied types of friends. on one side, they are extreme idiots. theyre gonna get themselves killed early on life. ones gonna kill himself by smoking too much and drinking too much, and the other will get killed by someone else.

in the middle is the one most like me. not stupid, but we could make better decisions sometimes.

on the other side is the most logical person on earth. i have to work too hard to act the same way he does.

All of my friends are pretty much loyal and trustworthy people or at least I think so.
I tend to have friends that are this way or a little this way.
I have one friend who is so nice and so polite and everyone would say so too; it would be easy to see her walking around in a white gown and halo.
There are friends of my friends that are a bit, well, but I don't consider them my friends.

for the most part my friends are stoners; they get high, leave me alone, and skip school. anything i tell them they forget. and we play pranks on most of the school

the other friends, are those taht are popular in high school and it's really strange that they like to hang out with me. but i accept them and we talk. they are the kind that like to gossip so i have ALOT of rumors that go around the school about me. i don't get mad actually i like hearing the rumors.

Well most of my freinds are on OB.

some freinds like Taylor_Hewitt and Perfect_Cell are fun to talk to on PM. there are more but my head hurts right now. Anyways the people i can't think of are just fun to RPG with.

Others PM me with some stupid thing and they won't even explain why they're mad at me or whose heart I seemed to have broken. But i won't say any names.

WOW come to think about it I do'nt have many friends except a few people I would call asociates I dont let people get that close to me I always try to get out of conversations by soundig sarcastic I really dont know why I guess I'm screwed up like that.

My friends personaltiies vary. Funny friends, big-mouthed friends, serious friends, crazy friends and so on... My closest friends though are those who i can be myself around. I guess those people i meet on the internet are good friends as well, since i hold nothing back when i talk to them.

Guest dayday
I wasn't saying anything about the yaoi sites specifically. It was just something that I actually did. It wasn't the main thing, just an example.

Guest XBebop
My friends vary from complete idiots ( AKA: The ones that are excactly like me ), Hyper active, Anime addicts ( AKA: ..... ), and the big-mouth/serious/ guy who likes to act like he's gay.. o.O

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I hardly have friends. All my friends are on the internet. I have probably one or two friends. That's all. In real life. I got tons of online friends ^^.

Guest Crimson Spider
I have a few aquantences, but not really friends. I do have one friend though, but he's more like a student than a friend. I'm always giving him advice on what to do, teaching him different things, Telling him how to do stuff. He never does the same to me. He just calls up, tells me about the new magazine he got, and I tell him what they are saying, except in plain english. Then I go on telling him about different strategies, events, help him with school work. Stuff like that. I feel more like a mentor than a friend.

I have one best friend. She's honest, loyal, fun, and all that other good stuff. She's the one I tell everything, and she won't tell anyone I don't want her to. Then I have another good friend. She's a lot of fun, and keeps things interesting. We three hang out together a lot, usually at Sarah's house (my good friend). Other than that I have a bunch of acquaintances and stuff. I don't need a lot of friends. I think that if you have a couple of good friends that you can pour your heart out to, and have a really good time with, then you've got something more precious than treasure. I've got all that I need. ^^

Guest Chris
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i]
[B]eh, i have varied types of friends. on one side, they are extreme idiots. theyre gonna get themselves killed early on life. ones gonna kill himself by smoking too much and drinking too much, and the other will get killed by someone else.

in the middle is the one most like me. not stupid, but we could make better decisions sometimes.

on the other side is the most logical person on earth. i have to work too hard to act the same way he does. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#707875][b]please say that i'm the last . . .

heh, well most of my friends are the loyal kind, or atleast i like to think they are. i don't really have much to worry about them spreading, and i'd never tell who i liked, so i never really have hade a situation to test that on. but i'm pretty sure they're the loyal kind. besides, if they ever started a rumor about me, i'd just stab them.[/b][/color]

Me and my freinds listen to rap and play basketball. Before them, my super best freinds just moved, they were skaters/martial artist and we had fun by beating each other up, making fun of each other, and threataning each others lives. Ahhh, those were the days...

I have many types of friends as well. Most of them are trustworthy. Keeping secrets for you till their dying day.Then I have a couple of friends who are loud, gossipy(if that is a word), and they tell you everyone's secrets and they tell others yours as well. They live for gossip.

[size=1] I have...one good friend, who is my absolute best friend. It's actually a strange pair, methinks. She likes to shop and do 'girly' stuff, and I'm just sitting there on the computer and whatnot. :D I don't have many internet friends, either....>_< I don't think I'm exactly the friendly type.[/size]

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]actually ginny, you are pretty friendly. i started liking you right when we first aimed eachother.[/b][/color]

I did have a lot of friends, but since I've been changing schools cause of my parent's business, I've barely kept in touch with many of them. Also, the closer friends I have, (who coincidentally are all Japanese) move back to Japan after 2 or 3 years. So my list of friends are kinda ever-changing except for maybe 1 or 2 people.