OtakuBoards

Rain.

Oji ryu

I do. When it rains, I'm out there enjoying it while I can. Without the amount of rain we get here, life would be very boring. I mean heck, we're already sinking, below sea-level, have a bowl-shaped levee system around the city... Without the danger of rain, it would be very boring here... but that's just me. I love danger. I love the rain. I ... need to shut up now before I begin to sound like a total loon. ~_~;

I love the rain. It lulls me to sleep so easily. I like storms too. Raw power and fury. I just sit and watch. I was going to be a meteorologist...then I found out that the math was too hard...but its still very much a hobby of mine! :)

One of my favorite things is when I'm walking home from somewhere and it begins to rain. I love walking around in the rain for whatever reason. Of course, it's not fun on the way to school since I'm stuck in wet clothes all day... but on the way home, it's nice.

I prefer cold and rainy weather to any other type.

Guest Crimson Spider
Well, I live in a desert, and I only see rain about 3 or 4 times a year. Light rains. Just a few drops. No more.

I like to sit outside and watch the rain/lightning. Listen to the patio drip constantly. I feel so relaxed and energized when it is even so much as cloudy, let alone raining. Then I usually talk with someone, or listen to the radio. I really like it when the power goes out. Something about it has always excited me. Call me weird, but the Crimson Spider is Nocturnal. The darkness of the night, the candles everywhere. The extream heat because our air-conditioning not working... well, that is one of the less enjoyable things about the power-outage. But I still find it cool. Don't know why. But the power hasn't gone out for awhile. About a year. Even then, it was so little as a few seconds. Last time the power was out for awhile, and when it was night was about... oh... 8 or 9 years ago. Just one of those things that you can enjoy only once in your life, then never experience again. Makes me feel all nostalgic. The rain, anyway.

But we did have this really bad thunderstorm once. No rain, just a rediculess amount of lightning.

"I liked walking in the rain before it became popular."

Heh. ^_^; Anyway yes....when I was little I used to beg my sister to take me out to play in the rain. She refused, so I was forced to just sit inside and watch the water fall. Now I run outside and spin around in our driveway until I get dizzy.

I love downpours. Just buckets and buckets of rain where even a moment will get whatever part of you soaked. And I love driving in the rain...the sound of the water pounding on the windshield and on the roof is like music.

Guest Forbidden One
[color=blue]I'm not a big fan of rain, mainly for the fact that I have a lot of bad memories that occured on rainy days. Mostly people that I was close to dying on rainy days, like my Aunt. [/color]

Aww, I love the rain, gimme the rain! I love it when it's thundering and there's lightning. I'm a sucker for storms. However, I don't like that really fine rain that soaks you as soon as you step out of the door, it's like really wet mist, spray ya know? I just like the sound of the rain on the roof and on my window. I especially like it when I'm in a car going somewhere and it's raining, even better when it's raining and it's dark.

[size=1]I love the rain and always have. Cold, rainy weather is by far that best weather I could ask for. I prefer cold over heat because you can actually do something about being cold, where as if you are hot, your are just hot (unless you have a really nice air conditioner). That and the cold also numbs you a bit, so it is not like you can actually tell how uncomfortable the weather may be. My liking for rain spurred from my like for snow. I like rain because it is like snow, but you do not have to clean up after it (unless you have some erosion problems are something o_O).

That, and I have a fetish or something with wet hair. I think it is one of the greatest things ever. Long, wet, straight, black hair is the best of them all. I was hanging out with some friends yesterday, one of which has long, straight, black (dyed, but oh well) hair, and I guess she had taken a shower earlier. I did not notice it at fist because she had her hair up and it just looked shiny, but she took it down and I saw it. I just went up to her and was like, "Is you hair wet???". She said, "Yeah." So I said, "Can I touch it???" Which I did! So cool. I loved it, lol. I was sad when it dried.

So yes, rain is beneficial to me in many ways...[/size]

[size=1] Rain is so serene. It's like a calming friend.

I love the pit-pat sound that rain makes as it rains as it falls onto roofs, streets, and all around. That's just a cool sound.

The smell of the air when it rains I also love...it just has this nice, fresh smell. Somewhat.

I sound like some damn crazy old hag. O.o.

Heh. Yeah. I like rain. It's such an atmospheric type of thing. It usually sets me in a cool mood.[/size]