OtakuBoards

Why did you choose your screen name?

EdtheHackerGirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread like this a while back, but oh well.

I derived my screen name from a sereis i was going to make. The main chracters name was Double Gun Daigo becasue he was a famous outlaw who was an expert with Dual Magnums. His personality would clsly resemble mine. Then i dropped that and was going to try for a Trigun RPG and though, "Hey, Vash already uses a hand gun, so how about something different?" So i came up with him using a Double Barrle Shotgun and named him Double Barrel Daigo. So, one day i was searching for Pics of Vash the Stampede so i could learn to draw him and came across The Otaku.com and went to the OB threw there. Pretty Long story, hugh?

Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn
I picked eternal dragon because I love dragons and I just wanted to be the eternal dragon!! I also like the dragon on DBZ because he can grant wishes!

[size=1]My name is Sara.

My AIM handle Stendahl 405 has a very interesting story, but I refuse to tell it. / If you wish to know, you must read "Usher II," part of Ray Bradbury's [i]Martian Chronicles.[/i] It's pretty self-explanatory from there, heheh.

Logan, please keep your personal conflicts off the boards.[/size]

The meaning of my scrn name is stated in my sig, I just chose it because I wanted an angel not in the anime "Evangelion" but something in relation to it. Metatron happened to be the twin brother of Sandalphon so i thought why not?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]There was a thread like this a while back, but oh well.[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, there was a thread [i]like[/i] this one. Only that thread was "What dose your name mean?" Stating what, not why.

Well Ruby, it was a nick I got from a friend. He's the one who had actually given me the name Ruby, when I was starting a new file on a video game. From then on I just used the name Ruby for video games. So I stuck with it for things on the comp., nothing special really.

[FONT=arial]I picked amibasuki because that's what I got when I combined my two favorite characters from Fushigi Yuugi's names together (Amiboshi and Tasuki). I still like it quite a bit, but I'm thinkin' maybe it's time for a name change. maybe once I think of something decent to change it to, lol.[/FONT]

Hmm. You know I figured it had something to do with amibas and a Japanese name... like those cell creature things. Whatever lol.

My name is based off an angel... although it seems like it may have been two seperate angels that somehow got mixed together in translations. Long story. Tired of telling it.

[size=1] Yes, Mitch has decided to be Mr. Spam and post about his name..

Yeah. Mitchell is my first name, so I usually am called Mitch by people. So I just decided to screw it and get it as my name.

My old name was AnimeLover.

God..

Don't even get me started on that name lol.

I absolutely hate that name now.[/size]

[size=1] Mine's a real short story, 1. I like Evangelion, and the name Shinji is wicked, I like it, and 2, it's better than s@bretooth, my previous name, which was better than Nuchlear, which was better than Saiyangohan2002, which was better than Ginyu Frogz, ack. :whoops: [/size]