OtakuBoards

Newest Painting

Deedlit

[color=009966]This is my second painting. Like the other one it's done with acrylics on an 8x10 canvas, but unlike the other one it was MUCH more difficult and took me about two days to paint. Some of you should recongnize the character in the painting though (:p:D). If you can make out the image, that is. *cough* stupid digital camera!! *cough cough* It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, and I had to keep painting over and over ontop of each layer of paint. Gah, I wanted to throw it away soooo many times. It STILL didn't turn out the way I wanted it to...=_=;; Anyway, if the eyes freak you out....don't kill me. They didn't turn out the way I wanted them to either....:sweat:[/color]

[color=#707875]This is a really pretty painting. I'm horrible at painting with brushes and wet media...it just doesn't go well with me. I'm much better with charcoal and stuff like that.

I like it very much. The shadowing gives a great sense of volume and life to the picture...and I really like the elaborate gold pattern at the top right of the image. All-in-all, a very good effort. ^_^[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color="666666"]
Great job at the painting. I just think the right arm. The one thats close to her chin, looks kinda off. But other than that great job. I can't paint at all, I might be abel to make a hand print but anyway 9.5/10 keep up the good work and paint lots more.
[/size][/color]

Heh, it's rare you see paintings here. I've never tried to do a figure of a person before. Maybe I'll try that now, I think I have most of my colors left. Anyways, great job on it. To me the arms don't look that bad. It's one of the hardest things to do. Ok, I'm rambling. I'll just say one more thing then I'm done. I give it a 9/10. Good job.