OtakuBoards

All Hallow's Eve.

Aries_t3h_ph34r

Weather your going out to get the free candy(Like me), or going to a dance(Me again), or going to a party(Me..Wow I'm doing lotsa junk for an anti-social person),or just having fun with friends(Ok..Creeping me out.)What are you going in as a costume?Me personally, I'm going as a gothic cat person to one thing, a school girl catgirl, and a fried potato to another thing.Talk about your costumes here!

-The Phantom Scribbler.

Guest Skyechild91
[I][COLOR=teal][SIZE=3][FONT=arial]Hehe.... Lets see.... Im going Trick-or-Treating(No, 12 is not to old for this), might be hosting my own party, and.... Ill be scaring little kids... i think.. anywhoo, Im going as A Vamp. Slayer!!!!!!! I have killer boots, and my outfit rox!!!!! My mom is lending me her wooden katana.... The end needs to be sharpened up, but other than that, Im set! Have fun, and be safe!

~*!Stormcloud!*~[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

i don't really do holloween, but for work i must dress up when we have parties and stuff, therefore i'm going as a goth (not much extra needed there). i just need some black finger nail polish, and some black lipstick. i've got everything else basically nailed.

actually . . . carrying one of my swords might add something to the costum. hmm . . .

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm, well I'm going as a worrior/wanderer. I'm having black pants, a black baggy shirt with one arm ripped off and the other arm too long so it goes over my hand. On the arm with the sleeve ripped off I'm having bandages covering all of my arm, then I'm gonna take some fake blood and stain some of the bandages with it. Then I'm having a black bandana tied aroung my head and I'm having an x shaped scar on one of my cheeks. Then I have a black cape, black boots, and this thing called a hand flower, it's kinga like a chain mail thing for your hand. And I have a sword to top it all off. It looks really cool. I can't wait for Halloween. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I have no clue what I'm going to be. But I might be a dead army dude (i'm a girl). But you wanna know something? My dad is sooooooooooooooooo weird. He would always go with me. From the first time I went, to last year! (I'M 13!) That embarised me so much! *Sobs from people laughing* He would.........he would also bring a............a...........FLASHLIGHT! AAAAHHHH!!!!!! *Has heart attack*

[size=1] :toothy: Last year, and bunch of my friends and I dressed up as the monks from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It was [i]very[/i] cool, indeed. I even completed the whole sha-bang with the chants and cardboard planks. We got numerous compliments from people who recognized us. ^_^

I have no idea of what I'm going to be this year. My friend and I were talking about dressing up as anime characters who fight with big weapons, solely for fact that we can construct large weapons and play around with them.[/size]

My boyfriend's going as Spike, from Cowboy Bebop. One of my female friends plans on being Buffy the Vampire Slayer.... leather pants and all.

Another group wants to attend the midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and will therefore dress (or cross-dress, as the case may be) accordingly.

I'll probably just be the annoying person who swipes all the candy from those bowls that really nice/gullible people leave on their doorsteps.

~Dagger~

[color=#006699]Heh. I can't wait, me and a bunch of my friends are going on a crusade of sorts. First, we're going to go find two idiots that tried to jump one of my friends for his skateboard. That probably isn't the smartest or most legal thing to do, but seeing a friend of mine hurt isn't something I can deal with.

Then we're going trick-or-treating on bikes/skateboards. Depending on what happens when, I'm not sure I'll be dressing up. But if I do, I plan on being Sadako from Ringu. I'm going to buy a white nighty/gown thing and a black wig. ^___^ I can't wait.[/color]

If it happened round my parts and I had the time I would do a full on creepy jack-o-lantern suit. Get some wood or metal and create some arm and leg extentions, rags or streamers over some clothes, a jack-o-lantern head( paper mache not real....ewww) with light in the eyes and go and scare the hell out of some people.
I think I'd prefer that over the candy. But then I'm just evil :devil:

Well as far as I know I'm goin to a party....but I'll still get loads of candy from my mom's paper bad chocked full of bags of candy! Woho! Yeah but I think I MIGHT go as Link.(see sig) But not with those damn tights! Ugh! Yeah but I might go as some anime charchter too. Of course my brilance of the outfit would be lost cause none of my friends here know 'bout anime! Curse moving! Grrrr.....but seriously I have like, no idea what I'm gonna be but I better hurry cause I only hav like, um, mabey 11 days left? whatever it's too early for math.

Guest Skyechild91
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by craig8429 [/i]
[B]hehe if you want you can come I have a extra gun, saddly you may need a plane ticket :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Cool! I need to get used to planes anyway... where do you live? New York? I live in goergia! I luv paintballing... ANywhoo, yeah, Im going as a Vamp. Slayer. Maybe even Fatih, i think I could pull her off. My hairs like hers.... anywhoo, my mom lets me have sharp things!!!!! Im 12!!!!!! Im a girl!!!!! Im hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, Ill chill....

[COLOR=indigo]Clean up post quality please. ~Drix[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue][size=1]Halloween! Best holiday... ever. :D This year I'm going as Duo Maxwell, because my hair is long enough and jus the right color. I even have a pair of blue contact lenses I could use. ^.^ My outfit's just about done, and it looks awesome. My little bro's going as either Shippo from InuYasha, or Spike from Cowboy Bebop; he hasn't decided who to go as yet.

I'm going to take my little bro trick-or-treating, and get free candy in the process, then probably head out with a bunch of friends to a party somewhere. ^-^ Halloween, yayness![/color][/size]

After a long bit of wandering slightly aimlessly through the local mini mall and being asked more than once if I needed any help, I brought an as-is Medusa costume, sans snake hair headpiece. When I got home, I realized just how much black and gold don't look right on me. So I'm cutting up the dress and adding some black lace to it, wearing a pure white blouse with ruffles if I can find one, and my favourite black dress pants and being a vampire. It kinda reminds me of Louis... Anyhow, I'm going all out because a. it's a tradition in my school, b. I think I'll be getting extra credit for doing it, c. I like black lace... d. I'm pretty sure you get free admission to the state penitentury with a costume. Not many people I know are crazed enough to go into a former prison so that's where I shall attempt my friends to go with me.

[size=1]Well, I'm going to be a gothic maid. I'm gonna wear a maid dress, and the skirt is gonna be short like a mini skirt is. Stockings is white with black stripes and black shoes with heels. And i'm gonne be holding a broom.
My hair...well, i'm gonna dye some strands of my hair white and grey and the rest are black. Woo!
I'm dressing like this at my Halloween School Dance. It's gonna be fun! ^_^[/size]

[size=1][color=silver]-Stretch- It has been quite a while since I have visited Otaku. Hello to all who read this and remember me. :)

I'm not dressing up as an anime character this year. Instead, I'm probably going to go as Madonna. Old Madonna, before the pointed breasts and nipple tassles. I'm going as Madonna when she first came out, with the frizzy hair, the 6 skirts, the corsets, fingerless gloves, crucifixes. You know. And if not, well, then I'll probably be a Wood Nymph. [ Nymphomaniac for the after parties :devil: ][/color][/size]

For halloween I'm going to the Skatepark to watch and possibly participate in the best trick contest if I can get my frontside double-kickflip down that I used to do easy. Then after that I'm going to a big party at my friends house. The cool thing is me and him are making some of the music we're playing. We have a program that allows us to make our own music, we're laying down some heavy beats... but anyways I haven't decided on a costume yet, but I was thinking of being sid from Slipknot since I have a gas mask and a black jumpsuit with slipknot patches.

I have to walk my sisters around the neighboor hood for a few hours before I can go to the Halloween Rave. The rave is going to be the social event of the year; you have to come dressed as a demon or a devil. After the rave me and my friends are going to the rival High School and mess it up a little. Then we are going over our teachers house and throw some toilet paper on the trees and stuff. We are going to key the school bus and maybe spray some cool words on it. I will then egg my cousins house because he did mine last year. It is going to be fun.

Last year I was a hogwarts student (from slytherin mind you). I think this year I'm going to be a hobbit since I'm so short :sweat:

My friend Matt keeps saying I should go as a dwarf since I lok like one.....too bad he's going to have a black eye fr halloween...

right now I'm still undecided, another friend and I may go as hired medeival assasins/bodyguards wearing his swords and stuff.

we'll see, and if anyone can egt pics of what they're going as put 'em up! ;)