OtakuBoards

Funniest anime moments

ChibiHorsewoman

*sighs* the fond memories of anime. What are some funny anime moments you care to reminice(sorry, can't spell tonight ) about?
One of my favorites is from Sailor Stars [spoiler]when Minako tries to become an idol by helping the 3 Lights. You know, the one where, Usagi mistakes 'Voice training' for "breast cleaning" Then Minako yells back: 'Why would he be cleaning his breasts?"[/spoiler]
The other one is from Inu Yasha when [spoiler]they go after the guy with a jewel shard in his ink. Inu Yasha falls over after smelling the blood and ink and goes: "****, this is ink and blood!" Then he gets this goofy look on his face and falls over with swirly eyes .[/spoiler]
So, what are some of your favorites?

Well some of my favorites is well basically any time in Fruits Basket when Kyou call Shougre a "you sick Bast**d!" then punches him. Of course when ever Kagura comes over it's a treat too....and who can forget...THE YUKI SUMA FAN CLUB!*whackes gong* Yes I relize I am easily amused. So stop the laughing!*throws gong mallet at her own harmless sawdow on the wall* Of course in Saint Tail i also liked that bonus with the hot potatoes. That was cool.....*glares at shadow*

Anime rarely makes me laugh out loud, which is why I'm reluctant to watch any series solely for its alleged comedic value.

However, Yu Yu Hakusho consistently manages to amuse me. At one point during the Dark Tournament arc, Yusuke, Botan, and Koenma are standing in the middle of the forest, waiting for Yusuke's spirit egg to hatch. After about ten minutes of tension and drama, it finally cracks open--only to reveal [spoiler]Puu, an adorable blue penguin-like creature.[/spoiler] Absolutely hilarious.

Er.... yeah. You had to be there.

~Dagger~

Oh yeah I forgot about the anime on Cartoon Network I use to watch....well then now there are a few more funny moments!

Rouini Kenshin(ignor the horribe spelling...)
When ever Sano would get drunk, or when Kuaru and Mugumi fight. The fox and what the mouse? I don't remember what they called her...

Actually this isn't on CN but still....
Kodacha: When someone gets knocked on the head with Sana's toy hammer. Espically when it's Akito. Of course when Akito and Fuka are arguing that's funny too. Her with her accent and all.

I probably will think of more but yeah..I've kinda gotta go. But on a lighter note this is my 250 post! Yes I'm a junir member!*throws confetti*

My favorite moments would definitly be Fruits Basket where Yuki and Tohru vist Aya's fabric shop. I fell out laughing my head off big time.:laugh: :laugh: Also, the funniest one would be Inuyasha where his tooth was pulled out for his new sword. Me and my brother fell out of our chairs laughing like a mad man.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love those episodes!!!!:laugh: :excited:

Sailor Moon probably had some of the most hilarious moments I've ever seen in anime. However, most of them are in theoriginal version
There was the episode in R when [spoiler]Usagi and Naru are talking about the new bracelet store which had opened up and Usagi mistakes Promise Ring for Pro Wresteling[/spoiler]
The [spoiler]twister scene in SMS with professor Tomoe and the witches 4 (no longer witches 5 because Eudial got knocked off) was funny because Mimette kept talking to herself.[/spoiler]:laugh:
And not that Eudial's [spoiler]demise was bad but the note that Mimette had left which said: Snail woman in the Station wagon should curl up and die (or something like that) was kinda funny.[/spoiler] As well as Eudial's reaction to the snails:excited:

[color=deeppink]
The most amusing moment I've ever had in any anime was from Fruits Basket:

[spoiler] When Kagura was attempting to do Kyo's laundry, and she used waaay too much detergent, and Kyo rants at her for washing all his shirts and he's going to get pneumnonia(sp) and all of the sudden...he's drowned by a tsunami of laundry suds.[/spoiler]

Twas hilarious.

[color=crimson]Hmmm..*twitches*

I think the most amusing anime moment for me was when Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation tried to commit suicide by jumping out of a ground-floor window *cackles* oooh that was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing for hours!

oh oh! and just the entire Excel Saga anime..that in itself is nothing but a laugh fest *eye twitches* especially the ending where the dog was singing about being eaten..LMAO!!! *dies cackling*

Im twisted...X__x!
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KarmaOfChaos [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]

[spoiler] When Kagura was attempting to do Kyo's laundry, and she used waaay too much detergent, and Kyo rants at her for washing all his shirts and he's going to get pneumnonia(sp) and all of the sudden...he's drowned by a tsunami of laundry suds.[/spoiler]

Twas hilarious.

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I really don't remember that ever happening in the anime.........well the funniest part in an anime.......hmmm. I guess it's on FLCL when they do the manga skits

[B][color=deeppink]

Twas hilarious.

I remember that episode. That totally cracks me up. She was so funny when that happened. Poor cat.:blackeye:

[B][color=deeppink]

Twas hilarious.

Yes it was hilarious. I remeber that actually. But when Kagura comes over you can pretty much be guarnteed....I rember before that part she had a shirt of Kyou's that was still kinda wet so she [spoiler] Wrung it out with her hands and screamed "DRY DAMN YOU!" then she wrung it too hard and it ripped into pieces. Then Kyou cam and went "What did you do to my shirt!?!?!" then the suds came up....and when they were in the tsunami of suds Shgure said "Is somrthing burning?" cause the tes that Kagura had started was read. So in a panic she went and got it but she bumpoed it and it started to burn the kitchen...then of course Kyou came in all frantic trying to put it out with the remainding shards of his shirt....[/spoiler] lol yes good times, good times. The werid thing is that in the next episode he has that shirt back...which really werid cause it deinatly could not be fixed and come out looking the same....mabey he just has a store that sells that perticular shirt? We may never know....*shakes head sadly*

Personally, I believe Trigun has many hilaious moments. One of my favorite is probably when [spoiler] Vash is walking into a saloon/bar with his music on and they think he's crazy for going in there! LOL Then, all the events that occur afterwards are so awesome, I can remember it vividly.[/spoiler]

To be honest, just about every episode in Trigun has somehting hilarious. ^_____^

I love the part in tenchi muyo when aeka and ryoko are telling tenchi different stories about how they first met and each one exaggerates the story to where the other is the bad guy.

I also like the part in dbz when Bulma makes Vegeta wear a pink shirt that says "BAD MAN" on it. And that's what he's wearing when future Trunks first sees him.

And the part where Krillin throws a rock at goku's face while he's sleeping expecting him to wake up and catch it, but it hits him right in the face and he gets tears in his eyes and a big red bump on his head and starts screaming at Krillin.

Naruto never fails to make me laugh, which is why it's my favorite anime right now. Anyway, one of the funniest moments is in Episode 3 when [spoiler]Naruto is staring down his rival Sasuke, because Sakura, his crush, really likes him, and then someone bumps Naruto from behind, forcing Naruto and Sasuke to kiss while all the Sasuke fans stare on in horror.

Also, in the same episode, I couldn't stop laughing when Naruto transforms into Sasuke to get closer to Sakura, and when they're about to kiss, Naruto gets diaherria (sp?). OMG, it really came out of nowhere, and I couldn't stop laughing.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by haruno_sakura [/i]
[B]Naruto never fails to make me laugh, which is why it's my favorite anime right now. Anyway, one of the funniest moments is in Episode 3 when [spoiler]Naruto is staring down his rival Sasuke, because Sakura, his crush, really likes him, and then someone bumps Naruto from behind, forcing Naruto and Sasuke to kiss while all the Sasuke fans stare on in horror.

Also, in the same episode, I couldn't stop laughing when Naruto transforms into Sasuke to get closer to Sakura, and when they're about to kiss, Naruto gets diaherria (sp?). OMG, it really came out of nowhere, and I couldn't stop laughing.[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]yeah the kiss thing scared me in the manga. It comes out of nwhere and at first you dont notice the bump. IVE GOT THE R-R-RUNS!!!! LOL[/spoiler]

I always love when Kenshin omes home with Megumi and [spoiler]Kaoru beats him with the wooden sword[/spoiler] LOL!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by haruno_sakura [/i]
[B]Naruto never fails to make me laugh, which is why it's my favorite anime right now. Anyway, one of the funniest moments is in Episode 3 when [spoiler]Naruto is staring down his rival Sasuke, because Sakura, his crush, really likes him, and then someone bumps Naruto from behind, forcing Naruto and Sasuke to kiss while all the Sasuke fans stare on in horror.

Also, in the same episode, I couldn't stop laughing when Naruto transforms into Sasuke to get closer to Sakura, and when they're about to kiss, Naruto gets diaherria (sp?). OMG, it really came out of nowhere, and I couldn't stop laughing.[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know! [spoiler] That whole episode freaked me out! It was even worse in the anime! My brothers in Japan right now and he sent me the first few episodes because he knows how much I love Naruto.

Another funny moment from Naruto is when Naruto keeps on calling Haku a girl even though it's a boy. XD[/spoiler]

A big Inu-Yasha one : [spoiler] In the second movie, after Inu-Yasha and Kagome kiss [omg, I loved that!], Miroku stares at Sango. Sango raises her hiriakutsu, saying, "Oh, no! Don't you dare get any thought you pervert!" Or something like that.[/spoiler]

in ep 82 of inuyasha [spoiler] inuyasha is sitting outside her classroom window scratching himself and another student named Oyu starts to turn to look so kagome yells OSWARI!!! so inuyasha falls out of sight, but then the teacher walks over and goes "sit eh? then ill have Oyu stand." and the class laughs at her [/spoiler] okay so i thought it was friggin hilarious :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by araina rinu [/i]
[B]in ep 82 of inuyasha [spoiler] inuyasha is sitting outside her classroom window scratching himself and another student named Oyu starts to turn to look so kagome yells OSWARI!!! so inuyasha falls out of sight, but then the teacher walks over and goes "sit eh? then ill have Oyu stand." and the class laughs at her [/spoiler] okay so i thought it was friggin hilarious :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I would love to see that episode. That is so funny. I'm laughing right now.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More funny anime moments from your's truely:
The monk in Princess Mononoke when he asks a guy "Is this soup or donkey piss.
Sailor Moon moments are classics to me, and Tuxedo Kamen doing stupid stuff makes it even better.
Sailor Moon Super movie- He's dressed up as [spoiler]Santa Clause and riding in a balloon float in a sleigh. Tuxedo Mask stands up and says. "Have a Merry Christmas and-" The rips off the costume and says" And a happy new Year!"[/spoiler] Of course, then he makes a stupid speech and loses the whole thing, but the snow dancer looks confused and that's funny as well.
Sailor Moon SuperS movie-Tuxedo Kamen gets beat up by a Bon Bon baddie and some kids. Of course that's funny.
The teddy Bear in the second Tenchi Muyo movie was funny. HIs quote was-Did we scare you, did we hurt you? We're so sorry!
I've also seen episode 82 of InuYasha. That's hilarious! Also the episode (I don't know the number) where [spoiler] Sota has a crush on some girl and when he goes to school Kagome and InuYasha shout Bonzai! at him:laugh: [/spoiler]

Probably in Cowboy Bebop when Ed was saying the dialogue at the end of the episode of "Toys in the Attic". Ed was saying how [spoiler] everyone died and that it was the last episode of Cowyboy Bebop and a new anime was going to start staring Ed as the main character. [/spoiler] I thought that was halarious since i would have suspected [spoiler]Ed of dieing as well since she eat the stuff in the refridgarator as well. [/spoiler]