OtakuBoards

Slaughter is the best medicine.

Baron Samedi

Props to Mambo for the original image I used. Anyway, here is my latest banner and avi. Please, don't use it, it is only here for display. I do think I may use it but I have another piece to show off today which I was thinking of as well. Anyway, this is the banner, and I shall show the avatar when someone replies.

So... what do ya think? ^_^

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=544254[/img]

O.O When I first read the title, I was coming in here looking for lots of blood and guts and such. Heh. Silly me. I like it. The picture is funny. The text is good. I like how you made just the "S" red. Adds a bit of blood colors in their. But I must say, I am not quite sure why their are arrows and plus signs in the background. They don't look bad, just a tad bit out of place. There isn't really anything I think you could improve....maybe something will come to me later. Heh. That look on the chicken's face is hilarious. Are you a vegan or did you just come up with this for the picture?

-haze

P.S. Did someone try to use your banner, or did you just put that ("Please, don't use it, it is only here for display") for some other reason?

lol. Not really Leh, sorry. Don't blame me for the image. I thought it was hilarious when I saw it. Thought it would be a good image for a banner. So I made it. lol.

Anyhow, here is the avatar I promised you guys.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=544268[/img]

EDIT: lol. *points* as said, I did not create this image. I used it for my purposes. No, I am not a vegan. And I put that in merely as a warning for any stealthy banner snatchers. I put those things in the background- without them the banner looked too plain. So I faded them in. Looks a world better with them, trust me.

LMAO! ^_____^

Goofy banner! ^.^

For some unknown reason, I love the banner. Maybe it's the chicken (it just looks funny!), maybe it's the background (I actually like the arrows and stuffies...I'm sure it would look TOO plain without it), maybe it's the text (I love how the "s" is red and the rest of the text is black. Also, the font itself looks perfect for the image)...or maybe it's all of it. lol

[quote][b]plus chicken are my favorite animals... to eat .[/b][/quote]

I couldn't have said it better... although that bird looks a bit more like a dove than any other variety of poultry. I think the olive branch was what tipped me off. ^_~

Anyway, Baron, I love this banner. The "Slaughter" text looks great, and I feel that the faded background images make it a good deal more interesting to look at. As others mentioned, the red "S" also works quite well. Great job! ^_^

~Dagger~