OtakuBoards

Metal Gear Solid Codec Parody Thingie. (spoilers!!!)

Dragonballzman

After playing through TTS a few times, I felt the need to do something MGS-related, then I thought of the Hind D battle. As we all know, Master Miller was actually Liquid in disguise. I never called Master during the Hind D fight, so I don't know if he gives you any advice or just doesn't answer, but the idea of Snake calling his current opponent for advice sounded funny to me, so...*poof* I made this.

There's one s-word in there, but it's tiny anyway, sooo...>_>

-[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18425&stc=1]Hind D Codec call[/URL]-

Notice the bad lip-synching? Oh well. ^^;;

As for the actual spritework, the codec itself was scratch made, while the faces were edited from mugshots on Megaman Battle Network 2.

-[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18426&stc=1]Originals are at the bottom[/url]-

I'm actually planning on making a MGS sprite comic series, this is just a test run of what the codec screens will look like. Anyway, tell me what you think! ^_^

Lol, that was great. I think it could have been faster in some places, but it was really good. Are you going to add sound to it any time? I think that would make it amazing, lol. I don't know what kind of work would go into that though.

Even though it was short, I thought it was pretty funny. You know, I'd never actually thought to call Master Miller during that fight lol. I thought you could've added a bit more without making it seem monotonous, but it's good as it is right now.

Good work.

Keep going at these things, man. They're excellent. And very nice work on that Codec screen. I'm pretty sure that calling Master during the Hind D would get "NO RESPONSE." Likewise with any Liquid fight, I think.

But yes. I was laughing out loud as I watched it. Very excellent work.