sky

once in the future there was
a girl that loved to dance but when
she was sent back in time to
set things right she couldn't
anyone that wants to join the story just state:

nickname: lita morganson

sex: female

description: long red hair , long black pants redshirt, she is 6'2, she wieghs 110 pounds.

powers: she is a demon that is a computor wiz and used the computor to travle back in time and is trying to stop an evil baroness from taking over the world.

• 3 weeks later...
No need for insulting man,she's 13 I think or somewhere around that age.Umm sky,maby if you added more on the plot more people would join.I wanna join but you should put a better plot first and a character sheet.Then I would definantly join!!!

[color=green]Okay ...

[b]IrregularX[/b] and [b]The Pro[/b], please do not "play mod" (tell other members the rules). If you see a rule being broken, please report it to a moderator instead. When members begin playing mod, it may be taken the wrong way by other members or causes more chaos because it prevents us from doing our jobs.

In addition, The Pro, you were incredibly rude to sky and I do not want to see you acting like that towards other members again.

[b]Moonlight[/b], double posting is indeed not allowed, and you may wish to go over the rules of OB to understand a little better the kind of post quality that is expected. Actual roleplaying occurs in the Adventure Square, not here, so your first post was slightly out of place; also, your posts should be a little more lengthy and have more quality. (This goes for IrregularX and The Pro too, by the way.)

[b]sky[/b], in the future when you begin RPGs, you may wish to include more of a backstory. Looking at other RPGs for examples of this might help you, or you can PM me if you have any questions. In addition, all recruitment threads and game threads should have a rating at the top of them; there is a sticky in the Adventure Square describing this requirement.

All of you should be avoiding posting one-sentence posts, because these low-quality posts are often close to spam.

I am closing this thread, though sky is welcome to try this RPG again with a more descriptive backstory in a new thread if she'd like. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
--terra[/color]