OtakuBoards

I don't get it

Albel the Wicked

I don't get this idea. If some people could tell me what we do here, then I will post a new thread on what I'm supposed to do. I heard about recruiting other players for an RPG, which makes me even MORE confused. If someone could tell me, then that would help me a lot. I originally thought that this place was actually a video game that I could play. That's what those guys need to work on, a giant RPG world that would like follow the looks a little of .Hack//Sign. That would be cool, just doing whatever you want in The World. Meeting other players. Does anybody agree with me?

[color=green]Hi Misenki,

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the stickies at the top of the forum, which explain in some more detail what the Adventure Square consists of. "Recruiting other players" refers to the Adventure Inn, in which you can post a signup thread that gives a general description of what your RPG will be about and asks if other members would like to join in the game with you. Looking at other games that are already in progress, or other recruitment threads, might help you understand the process more as well.

RPGs here are generally not as free-form as "The World" is, though if you wanted to start an RPG that was like "The World" that would be all right as well. I have moved your thread to the Questions/Suggestions forum because threads like this are not allowed in the Adventure Square itself.

After reading the sticky threads, if you still have questions, feel free to PM myself or Arcadia.

--terra[/color]