OtakuBoards

Whats your favorite Key chain?

Persona

What type of Keychain you like the most?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Keychain you like the most?

• Comic ones....lmao
    • One that tells it as it is.
    • Wierd ones
    • gothic ones.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Well I decided to make a thread about key chains. I think of it as a tribute to our favorite key chains that make us laugh or represents us. I love key chains that say the truth and make me laugh. Well here's one of my favorite Key chain(men don't be mad):

[CENTER][B]MEN[/B]
Please Read Rules
Before Proceeding

1.Please don't talk to my breasts.
You won't be meeting them.
2.If you want to control someone
sleep with your remote.
3.I always choose chocolate over
men-always.
4.51% Love goddess 49% B****
5.My sexual preference is NO.
6.My body is a temple, now get on
your kness and pray.
7.It's not the size that counts, it's...
No, Wait size does count.
8.Remember, you horny piece of dirt,
girls are made of suger, spice
and everything nice.
9.Men are like hardwood floors, lay
them right the first time and you
can walk all over them forever.
10.Save your breath for your inflatable date.[/CENTER]

It makes me laugh all the time :smirk: . Anyways, this thread is to talk about your favorite key chains and even type them down. You can also make comments on others, but please don't get off topic and don't say improper things :cussing: .[/COLOR]

[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]XD Keychains! How many do I have? Lol My favorite one is yours, actually. But I also like:

Warning: I have an attitude, and I know how to use it.

Then there was:

How do you keep an idiot busy? Look on the back.

You can guess what?s on the back. :< I lufsh keychains. XD Unfortunately, there?s one I can?t remember off the top of my head that I absolutely adore.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lol, I love that one about how to keep an idoit busy. There's another one that I have, but I gave it to my mom, because it suits her.

[CENTER]Stop talking
I'm out of Aspirin [/CENTER]

I got a kick out of that one and I also felt like keeping it and putting it on my pants and hold it up to my teachers. They talk so much and I never had aspirin to keep up with them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Nobody's perfect lol and your ugly keychain thats funny too. Well I do have another keychain which is more of a concieded type.Which Reads:

[CENTER]The most important
thing in the world is
[B]ME[/B][/CENTER]

That is so true if I were conceided(lol). I guess I have a lot of Keychains.....I'm the Queen of key chains..wahahahahaha...cough cough. Ok I'm back to normal.[/COLOR]

My favorite keychain is one from a Rush concert I saw (my dad got me one and the band gave me one in additoin to a ton of other cool stuff when I met them) it's thier name (Rush) written in a cool way and has two other tags that say R 30 and Since 1974. It's the only one I use now.

[I met the band because my mom sent them a note about a tragedy in our lives and they gave me VIP frontrow tickets upgraded from my backrow ones, Neil's used and signed drumsticks, Alex and Geddy's used and signed picks, 2 shirts, a flashing body pin, the keychain, an autographed picture, a postcard and a poster.]

[color=darkviolet] I collect key chains. I Used to have a SailorNeptuine one and a SailorPluto one, but 2 years ago when my old car was broken into they were on my bookbag which was stolen along with my $50 car stereo.)

On my keychain which is probably in Texas in storage I have one that says Princess in beads. SailorJupiter's head (her body fell off!) a snowman in one of those snowglobes, and one that says: It's people like you who make me realize justy how special I am

The ones I have up here are rather boring I have one that says: Watch out, I'm almost out of medication. Good Luck bear from the Care Bears and a surfboard that used to have a dolphin on it. I had one that was lipgloss from HardCandy (I bought it on Sephora for $6 ) but it broke. :bawl:

My husband used to have a Ryo-oki keychain, but it broke when he was in Korea. He has one now that says: Hey look, My keychain says **** on it! It's about the third time he's had that keychain.[/color]

I used to have a sailor pluto one and a... umm, I forget what the other one was, but it fell off my purse somewhere in Tennessee. *sobs* I now have Nuriko and Tamahome keychains, and I want to collect the rest of the Suzaku. It'd be cool. I don't keep them on my purse cuz I don't want to lose them. I'm currently keyless, so it's pretty dumb to have a actual keychain thing going on.

I wanna say the other one was Sailor chibimoon, but that one was my sisters...

It was Kuri Neko! And Millie... Hey, I had a lot of keychains that got left behind in Tennessee! I hope someone found them good homes....

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]
I've a Cait Sith keychain... sans the pink Cat Mascot. The mascot's too heavy so I detached it.
[quote name='wiccansamurai']I'm currently keyless, so it's pretty dumb to have a actual keychain thing going on.[/quote]
You can attach it to the zippers on your bag, like I do. :D

I once made a Tonberry keychain from a figurine I bought but his lamp broke off! Now it's too fragile to carry around.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comics sans ms]Heh, my keychain is a USB port for my Compaq tablet. But that wasn't an option...

I can just plug it into a computer at school or work and get started on whatever work I need to do. Very handy. ^__^[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]My favourite keychains both have little plastic ninjas on them. They are way better than all of your keychains combined, and if you disagree, you're just wrong. So there.

My friends have keychains from the same Naruto set, and we pit them against each other in mortal combat during geography class. : D

(Buggie and I are cool because we don't conform to your list of options. >:^O)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Lol...okkkkkk. Well I never had any anime keychains, because this poor old state doesn't have those kinds of keychains. Now I never saw a bodiless jupiter before and thats sad, because she's cool. Oh and you who said your keychains better then ours..well woopy do(nosa). Well i have another keychain the says:

[CENTER]Queen of the ********ing
univers. Any questions?[/CENTER]

I love that one, it just makes me laugh all the time when I'm really bored.[/COLOR] :laugh:

[quote name='James][color=#707875']Other than that, I'd really like a keychain that features Mario's glove or something goofy like that. Goofy keychains are great, in my book. ~_^[/color][/quote]

Reading that post makes me want one of the awesome keychains that are getting handed out with each sale of the GBA releases of Final Fantasy I+II over in Japan. How craptastic and envious must I feel right now.

I love my Gaara keychain.... it was given to me and I know it was expensive, so I treasure it. Not because I'm materialistic or anything, just because I wouldn't have wanted to drop 16 bucks for the 2 keychain set myself. [SIZE=1] It also may be because my stupid ex gave it to me right before my birthday. :/ Shh.[/SIZE]

However, my favorite keychains are the ones I make myself! I've been making hemp and string swings for wallets/purses/keychains/cellphones for a long time, with little custom beads and stuff. They're all my little children, in a sense. My friends love the ones I make for them too.. or at least they better! Sha.

Ah, keychains- one of the little pleasures in life. I absolutely love my Happy Bunny ones. (Happy Bunny is my hero) ^_^ There's also these other two I have that say,

"I know karate, and six other Chinese words!"

"If I throw a stick, will you leave me alone?"

Those are basically my favorites, though I'm sure I'll have more in the future- since I'm not too picky and all. If the keychain interests me in general, I'll consider buying it. ;)

Mario??.Mario?s the boy and always will be,but never seen a key chain of Mario. I wonder if they make them here??..

Sigh?.Japan, key chains from Japan, all the anime in Japan??Is my dream vacation. I think if I were to go there I would leave broke. I would buy all the adorable Keychains, ectra.

Expensive key chains?man I can relate I brought this one Key chain for 5 something. It was cute anime scout who was doing the peace sign?wait! I actually had an anime Key chain and I lost it? nooooooooooo. Bad memories, must forget. KibasWifey you never new that I had one, but it was a sailor moon one. She was my favorite when I first saw it. Galxy that?s cool you make your own. I wish I did.

"If I throw a stick, will you leave me alone?"

That is funny. I use to have one that read:

[CENTER]What is the name of a species that forever
have mood swings and are in denial
of getting old. Turn around.

[B]Woman[/B][/CENTER]

Ah ha. i used to collect Key Chains but stopped. One of my favourites has to be one ethier a drunk smiling person on it saying " Happiness is only a drink away" and a simpsons one with homer going " Ah Beer, Now theres a solution to lifes problems" :laugh: I love key chains i also have one south park one with kenny on it and it says " Oh my god, the killed kenny"

[COLOR=Magenta]Omg! Haha I love keychains that say oh my god you killed Kenny, you bastered!. I love those and I'm a fan of the simpsons, man I grew up watching that. But never had a key chain like it. I do like comical ones at times like those, but I stick to what tells you in the face. [/COLOR]

[color=darkviolet]I used to have a Krillin key chain. I bought it at Big Lots for $2.00 and it was pretty neat. he was in this little capsul thing which had two magnets with the same poles facing eachother so it made him look liek he was floating.

Unfortunately the chain broke and then I lost the whole thing in the trunk of my old car. *snif Snif* I sure do miss that key chain. :bawl: But not as much as I miss my SailorPluto keychain.[/color]

[COLOR=Blue]OF:Just to let you guys know I'm SadAngel, I just changed my name

Chibi you just have bad luck. I would cry if I lost my fav keychain, because they probably don't make them anymore. At least you owned a whole bunch of anime keychains...sniff sniff...starts to cry. I'm so misunderstood.[/COLOR]

Guest Midnight Rush
I had a keychain that I got at my youth conference..this girl sort of wrote stuff on it and sprayed it with some kind of perfume or whatever. Thankfully I got her picture and all of that... cause I think the keychain is somewhere in an Indiana truckstop... for the three days or so that I had it, I loved it. I kinda miss it now that I think about it....

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Wow how cute, a girl giving you a keychain with perfume. Never heard of that, so thats an original to bad you lost it. Well I had this one keychain that was given to me by my friend, it was cute. It was a daisy shaped keychain, but I lost it after a few month's. that sucked big time, plus I never told her I lost it.[/COLOR]