OtakuBoards

Blood Fighters

Moonlight

( this is my first one so it may be horrible)

She sat in the dark thinking about the child laying on the ground bleeding after the first feed she had in months.I twas a young boy named Sal. He wouldn't be missed by his mother who was in the bar since it opened for the day. She felt no remorse, she was what she was no more and no less! She lifted the dead child as she jumped from building to building. She was thinking about another child, her own child back when he was killed. She knew that she would kill Rakuj for the slaughter that took her son away. She hurried back to her boyfriend Lurth. She changed into her new dress and prepared Sal to lose more blood to Lurth. She had champagne chilling in a bucket and had candles burning. She called her pet raven and muttered," Melice Chalot Camore." causing the large bird to change into a small girl." Get a watch set up for anyone I don't need guests tonight except my beloved man!

[color=green]Hi Moonlight,

Please read the stickies at the top of the forum. I know they're a lot of reading, but they contain a description of how RPGs work at OB.

Basically, to begin an RPG you will need to put up a signup form and a backstory in the Adventure Inn, a subforum of this one. After other members have signed up for your game, you can create a thread in this forum, the Adventure Square, for you and the other participants to post in. We've found this creates more detailed and intensive games, fitting the very high post quality we expect here at OB.

Because you haven't started a signup thread, I'm closing this thread. But after reading the stickies and perhaps looking around at other RPGs to see what is expected from them, feel free to begin an RPG again in the Adventure Inn. Please do PM myself or Arcadia if you have any questions.

Thanks, and welcome to OB.
--terra[/color]