OtakuBoards

Wolfs rain

Guest vdguts8

Ok I'm new to this site and I'm new at starting RPGs so dont hate me If I mess up.

The wolfs will be going to paradice. There will be alot of twists and turns along the journey and alot of enemies to fight, but the wolfs will eventualy make it to paradice.

There can be more than one pack but all the packs have to interact with eachother enuff for them to need to be in one thread..keep it clean. [PG-13]..I'l tell you if your messin stuff up.

OK. lets go

and uhh..could you help me out some?

Name: Kevin
Human discription:6foot tall kinda tan skin skinny dude wears dark blue jeans with white t shirt, short brown hair and haizle eyes
Wolf form: dark brown furr with smudgy black spots, haisl eyes
Other stuff: kinda keeps to himself most of the time

[color=green]Hi vdguts8,

Nobody will hate you if you mess up on your first RPG :). However, you should read the stickies at the top of the forum; there are several important points you seem to have missed.

For one thing, RPGs are expected to have significantly thought-out backstories of at least a few paragraphs' length. You may wish to look at other recruitment threads for examples of this; you could add more detail on the wolves' trip to paradise, or something that gives members a better idea of what you're hoping for in the game.

It would be appreciated it you improved your post quality in general as well. Typing with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation is considered quite important at OB (though we try not to nitpick about typos as long as at least effort has been put in). Whenever possible, more detail is great, [i]especially[/i] in the RPG forum.

Also important when creating an RPG is the rating, which you should've added in the title of your thread (that's why hopefully all RPGs have a rating like [PG13 - L] in their title). There is a sticky on the details of that, as well. Now that you've started a thread, you can pick a rating and PM myself, Arcadia, or Shy to change the thread title.

Please add a backstory and improve the general level of detail in your post; again, I suggest you look at other RPGs as examples if you need ideas. If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or Arcadia.

Thanks, and welcome to OB.
--terra[/color]

OOC: Well, another new member. Welcome, and feel free to ask for what little advice I can give. Here's my entry.

Name: Tommy

Human appearence: About 5' 4'', blonde hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, red t-shirt, and blue jeans. Also has a gold chain necklace.

Wolf appearence: Creamy yellow (like a german shepard), and blue brown eyes (changes because he's a wolf now) and of course the same gold chain necklace.

Personality: Slightly overgoing and tends to know when people need privacy. Wants to find paradise because he escaped from the House of Lord's twisted experiments and is being hunted.

OOC: Why not change the story so that everyone is looking for paradise for a different reason? I had added that as an extra, just a thought from the Kid.

Name: Griff

Human appearence: 5' 9". Wears dark red spagety strap and black cargo jeans. Her mirrored shades hide her dark emrald green eyes, and she wears combat boots and fingerless mesh gloves. She has a tatoo of a white dragon with black rose in the coils of it's body and two diagonal scars on her shoulder blades. She has black hair with electric blue tips. She also wears several anklets on each ankle and bracelets on each wrist, a thin rusty chain holds a jade pendent around her neck,t he pendent is accompined by two silver rings inset with turquse and onix.

Wolf appearence: Black with faint gold stripes barely able to be seen unless the light hits them just right. She has one ice blue eye and one gold eye. And the rusty chain with rings and pendents.

Personality:Usually distant and cold but she has some exceptions. She doesn't talk much and doesn't trust easily, her eyes hold a hint of betrayal and sadness about them. She doesn't tell her secrets or feelings just bottles them up. She will do somthing happy or funny to hide what she feels or thinks.

• 3 weeks later...
KEVIN!!!!
*HUG HUG KISS KISS*
yeah FINALLY someone i know!!! ive missed you a bunch!!! well any way can i keep the old profile i had??? or do i have to make a new one???
well it is good to talk to you again,
~Bri~