OtakuBoards

Digimon: Destructive Duo [PG-VL]

Che

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=royalblue]Here's the [i][u]*somewhat*[/u][/i] backstory:[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][i]The monster cowered in fear, backing up until it felt a tree to it's back. The girl herself seemed sweet enough, but her icy blue eyes had flashed with hatred every time she looked around.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]"Don't worry," she said kindly, "I won't hurt you." The monster began to shiver with fear. The girl advanced on the monster and kneeled next to it. "W-who are you?" It asked. The girl smiled sweetly, and in one swift motion, snapped a collar onto the monster. "Kira Monosuke: Your new master, and soon the ruler of this world." She answered, her sweetness, kindness, and innocence dissappearing.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]"I could capture more than hald these Digimon in an hour." Kira muttered spitefully. Suddenly, there was a rustle from the bushes behind her. "This is pointless! Why must we waste our time capturing these weaklings when we could just as easily be destroying them?!" A vampire-like Digimon asked angrilly. Kira merely gave him a malevolent smile, one equal to one that the Digimon himself would give.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]"Patience is a virtue, Myotismon. I have researched tirelessly about each attmpt of ruling the Digital World, and you must trust the fact that I've learned from all of the previous mistakes. That would include yours." Kira explained, causing Myotismon to growl in a defiant anger.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]"The main mistakes that were made were actually quite simple. The first was underestimation of the enemy's skill and potential. The second was pride and independence. And the third was the overall plan." She said, calmly. "I have, indeed, made sure that we are correct in our presumptions, our pride has been swallowed, and our plan is nearly perfect. I truly dare anyone to look at my work and find a single flaw!" Kira's anger was rising to the exact point of Myotismon's.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]The two stared at each other with both admiration and hatred. Finally, Myotismon jerked his head to the side, silently admitting defeat. "And of the Digidestined?" He asked. Kira have Myotismon a genuine smile and held up a small, black device. "With us as a team, I doubt that even they are a threat to us." She told him confidently.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]Kira's self-condince caused Myotismon to give a small smirk. "I don't suggest you get cocky. I believe that would be the fourth mistake." He said, causing Kira to smirk as well. "Let's head back. They should be here anytime now." Kira said superiourly before turning to the digimon she had put a collar on earlier and pointed to it. "You! Intercept the Digidestined, and make sure they don't spot us." She demanded. The Digimon, an Agumon, stood up and nodded. [/color][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]"Wait a moment. It's too weak in it's current state." Myotismon commented. Kira looked at him. "You thought I forgot?" She asked, though it was more of a statement that a question. [/color][/size][/font][/i][i][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080]Kira snapped her fingers and almost instantly, the Agumon was replaced by a Greymon. "Come along, Myotismon." She commanded again, and the two dissappeared into the surrounding forest.[/color][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Don't worry too much about the collar buisness, I'll explain that in the first post. As you can see, Myotismon is back, and is actually a partner Digimon. Amazing, huh? Anyway, that's not the point. These are the sign-ups:[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][/left]
[/color][/size][/font]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Digidestined[/u][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Name:[/u][/i][/b] Plain and simple[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Age: [/u][/i][/b]12-15[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#0000ff][b][i][u]Gender: [/u][/i][/b]Simple[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Appearence: [/u][/i][/b]Pictures are really helpful, but if you're going to put down a description, make it actually descriptive, ok?[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Bio: [/u][/i][/b]Don't make it really really long, but don't make it really really short either![/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Personality: [/u][/i][/b]Just how your character acts around others[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Digivice: [/u][/i][/b]What your Digivice looks like. Simple.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][b][i][u]Digimon[/u][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][u][font=Arial][size=1][color=#0000ff]Baby Form:[/color][/size][/font][/u][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Name:[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Type:[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Attribute:[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Attack(s):[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Appearence:[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][u]In-Training:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Attribute:[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Attack(s):[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Appearence:[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][u]Rookie:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][center][font=Arial][size=1][color=blue]Name:[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][u]Champion:[/u][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][u]Ultimate:[/u][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][u]Mega:[/u][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Arial][size=1]You can find all of the Digimon Information [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/MaloMyotismon.html"][color=blue]here[/color][/url]. ((It'll take a little while, but if you click enough, you'll get to the Digimon you need. My computer's being a piece of crap and won't go to the actual begining anymore. There's also the "Home" button...))[/size][/font][/left]

[center][b][i][u][font=Arial][size=1]Here's my Sign-Up[/size][/font][/u][/i][/b][/center]

[font=Arial][size=1][center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Digidestined[/u][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Name:[/u][/i][/b] Kira Monosuke[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][u][i]Age: [/i][/u][/b]15[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Gender: [/u][/i][/b]Female[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Appearence[/u]: [/i][url="http://www.angelroms.com/anime/girls/schoolgirls/5/120.html"][color=navy]Only with blue eyes[/color][/url][/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Bio[/u]: [/i][/b]Kira is and has always been a straight A student. She nearly completed high school and colage in a year, if it hadn't been for the fact that she wouldn't have anything to do all day without arousing suspicion. Instead, everyday after school, she would escape to the Digital World where she had stumbled upon when she was fumbling around with her Digivice. To her, Digimon are nothing but hobbies and toys to control at her whim.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=#000080][/left]
It didn't quite work that way for her, and so the Digimon began to ignore her and pretend she had never come to the Digital World. Angered, Kira left to Digital World altogether. Until, that is, she recieved a strange email instructing her to meet someone there. That someone was, in fact, Myotismon. The two knew from the start that they would be partners in the control of the Digital World, and thus, they worked together from then on and combined their intelligence to create weaponry far beyond that of anyone else's.
[/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Personality: [/u][/i][/b]To someone who didn't know her, Kira was a normal braniac: quiet, smart, and calm. But to those who do know her, she has a quick temper and can be very frightening at times. Even her parents leave her be in fear that she will do something...violent.[/color][/size][/font]
[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Digivice[/u]: [/i][/b]Much like the one's in the first season, but black. It has four regular circle buttons on it and the normal screen.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][b][i][u]Digimon[/u][/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][u][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Baby Form:[/color][/size][/font][/u][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Name: Mokumon[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Type: Smoke[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attribute: Data[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attack(s): Smokey Blow[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Appearence: [url="http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/Mokumon.gif"][color=navy]Here[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][u]In-Training:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Name: DemiMeramon[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Type: Flame[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attribute: Data[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attack(s): Fireball[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Appearence: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/DemiMeramon.gif"][color=navy]Here[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][u]Rookie:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=blue][center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Name: DemiDevimon[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Type: Evil[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attribute: Virus[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attack(s): Demi Dart, Evil Whisper, Butt Smasher[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Appearence: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/DemiDevimon.jpg"][color=navy]Here[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][u]Champion:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Name: Devimon[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Type: Evil[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attribute: Virus[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attack(s): Touch of Evil, Evil Wing, Laser Wing, Dungeon Curse[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Appearence: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Devimon.gif"][color=navy]Here[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][u]Ultimate:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Name: Myotismon[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Type: Ghost[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attack(s): Crimson Lightning, Grizzly Wing, Nightmare Claw[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Appearence: [url="http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/Myotismon.gif"][color=navy]Here[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy][u]Mega:[/u][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Name: MaloMyotismon[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Attack(s): Screaming Darkness, Crimson Mist, Mental Illusion[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Appearence: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/MaloMyotismon.gif"][color=navy]Here[/color][/url][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Some extra info is that this is set between the second and third season. The charcters from the first two seasons can be made into the story, but I want all of the actual sign-ups to be original. Remember, I only want seven sign-ups, and I won't start until then.[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/left]

Digidestined

Name: Kris Ayako
Appearence: eh, I'll get you one of these soon promise.
Bio: Kris is actually an American who moved to Japan because his fathers in the army. His mom died when he was five and he doesn't know much about her. He has a history of violence but you can't tell it by looking at him. He rarely talks to his dad and spends most of his time near the Ocean by his house. He loves the water.
Personality: around others Kris is a goof off. many of his teachers say he'll never get in anywhere in life because he doesn't take thing seriously. He's a class clown and some times a prankster. When he gets mad he shoots off however and although it takes alot to get him mad it's dangerous to do so.
Digivice: A hybrid between third and second season. Blue with silver lining

Digimon (is female)

Baby Form:

Name: reremon
Type: Water/blue blob?
Attribute: none
Attack(s): none
Appearence: almost like a big blue teardrop

In-Training:

Name: SemiGuamon
Type: Water/Aguatic puppy
Attack(s): Finslap
Appearence: Like a puppy but with webbed paws and a fin on it's head.

Rookie:

Name: Guamon
Type:Water/aguatic Dog
Attribute: healing (tears of sarrow)
Attack(s): Tears of destruction
Appearence: A dog-like creature standing on it's hind legs. Stands up to about an inch above partners head. Has dog hind paws and human like hands with webbs. Has a "shark fin" from it's head down it's back. Has fins on each arm as weel. Is blue with a silver teardrop by one eye. has silver eyes.

Champion:

Name: Cientmon
Type:Water/werewolf-shark
Attribute: None
Attack(s): Shark tooth, SeaSalt
Appearence: Stands on two legs looks very similar to rookie form but has silver "armor" and slight changes in the fins. the teardrop is gone and she now has a tail.

Ultimate:

Name: Versamon
Type:mermaid
Attack(s): whirlpool, waves of Ice
Appearence: looks exactly like a mermaid only with silver armor and still has the "wolf-like ears" Can only take on this form in water. Has blue hair with silver streaks.

Mega:

Name: Iraemon
Type: human/aquatic
Attribute: healing(neptunes mercy)
Attack(s): Neptunes Fury, Hurricane
Appearence: Almost human with same hair as before and silver eyes. Has sharper armor and very sharp shark fins ears are sharper as well. Carries a trident.

Digidestined

Name: katty (katt) hitaruko
Appearence: [URL=http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/1997-03-09/viper203.jpg]Click[/URL]
Bio:katt(y) is a hyperactive, average fourteen year old.She geta average a's and b's at school, she not popular and has a few friends.She came to the digital world while playing with her digivice.She met Gatomon while she was wandering and became partners almost instantly, now there out to save the digital world from ever being over run by evil digimon.
Personality:katt is a very happy,hyper, and fun loving girl who will do anything for her friends.
Digivice: Just a regular first season digivice

Digimon

Baby Form:

Name: SnowBotamon
Type: Micro
Attribute: Data
Attack(s): Diamond Dust
Appearence: [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/SnowBotamon.gif]Click[/URL]

In-Training:

Name: Nyaromon
Type: Lesser
Attribute: Data
Attack(s): Galactica Magnum Tail, Atomic Bomber Tail, Tail Whip
Appearence: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/Nyaromon.gif]Click[/URL]

Rookie:

Name: Salamon
Type: Mammal
Attribute: Vaccine
Attack(s): Puppy howling, Petit punch, Sledge crash
Appearence: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Salamon.gif]Click[/URL]

Champion:

Name: Gatomon
Type: Animal
Attack(s): Lightning Paw, Cat's Eye Hypnotism, Rapid Punch, Punch-Headslam-Kick,
Rumble Ram, Dash Punch
Appearence: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Gatomon.gif]Click[/URL]

Ultimate:

Name: Angewoman
Type: Angel
Attack(s): Celestrial Arrow/Heaven's Arrow, Heaven's Charm
Appearence: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied/images/Angewomon.gif]Clcik[/URL]

Mega:

Name: Ophanimon
Type: Angel
Attack(s): Sephirote Crystal, Shining Javelin
Appearence: [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/Ophanimon.jpg]Click[/URL]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Kesaki, I hate to be a nag, but all of those Digimon except Reremon I haven't heard of. Did you make them up or spell the names wrong or something? You have to have a eligable Digivolution Line, alright? Reremon doesn't Digivolve into anything but Viximon. Again, sorry to be a nag. Try going [/color][/size][/font][url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE.html"][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]here[/color][/size][/font][/url][font=Arial][size=1][color=navy] for Digimon and their Digivolutions.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name:[/COLOR][/b] Anku Temanari
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Age:[/COLOR][/b] 15
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Gender:[/COLOR][/b] Female
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Appearance:[/COLOR][/b] *see attachment*
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Bio:[/COLOR][/b] Orphaned as a young child after her parents were killed in a car crash, Anku at eight years old, moved from orphanage to orphanage, never staying at one for more than a month. She was constantly shuffled from foster home to foster home as well; none of her foster parents wanted to keep her, however, each saying that she was so withdrawn from the rest of the world it scared them and that she seemed to have a sort of, evil persona that followed her.

Anku was quite content with having no permanent home; she enjoyed the constant moving. The entire wondering of where she would end up next excited her. She began making it a goal to cause her foster parents or current orphanage home to be forced to move her. It was all to her likiing, as she didn't want the company of others anyway, and enjoyed how she was ignored in most orphanages for being strange and feared in most foster homes for seeming to be constantly followed by an evil aura.

She even once attempted to kill one of her new foster parents when she was twelve, so she could spread the fear and hostility of her presence. Of course, the incident landed her in a Juvenile Detention Facility for two years.

Then, at thirteen years old, she received a Digivice and a Digi egg. Surprised at what she had received(she had heard the stories of other kids her age who had received a Digivice and Digi egg), she was skeptical about taking on the responsibility of a Digimon. It was at that time that she decided that she would no longer attempt to force her foster parents to get rid of her. Instead, when she was adopted again, she did her best not to scare her new foster parents off so she would have a suitable environment to keep a Digimon in.

She is also completely entranced by Ninja's and wishes to be one constantly. She collects Ninja items and even carries them on her person most of the time. Along with that, she is an avid reader of Naruto and can usually be found with her nose buried in the latest issue or her eyes glued to the TV, watching the latest episode.
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Personality:[/COLOR][/b] Anku is usually quite withdrawn from others. She rarely speaks and some people make her out to be shy. However, she is from the least bit shy. If you happen to get to know her well enough, you could be surprised to discover she's can be quite outgoing. But since she is withdrawn and extremely dislikes the idea of "making friends", no one, except her Digimon has ever been able to become close enough to her to discover how she really is under the surface.
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Digivice:[/COLOR][/b] Gray, with red colored buttons and black stripes.

[u]Digimon[/u]

[u]Baby-[/u]
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name:[/COLOR][/b] Snowbotamon
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Type:[/COLOR][/b] Micro
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attribute:[/COLOR][/b] Data
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attack(s):[/COLOR][/b] Diamond Dust
[b][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Appearance:[/COLOR][/b] [url]http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/st/SnowBotamon.gif[/url]

[u]In-Training-[/u]
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name:[/COLOR][/B] Nyaromon
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Type:[/COLOR][/B] Lesser
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attribute:[/COLOR][/B] Data
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attack(s):[/COLOR][/B] Galactica Magnum Tail, Atomic Bomber Tail, Tail whip
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Appearance:[/COLOR][/B] [url]http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/mn/Nyaromon.gif[/url]

[U]Rookie-[/U]
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name:[/COLOR][/B] Salamon
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Type:[/COLOR][/B] Mammal
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attribute:[/COLOR][/B] Vaccine
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attack(s):[/COLOR][/B] Puppy howling, Petit punch, Sledge crash
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Appearance:[/COLOR][/B] [url]http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/st/Salamon.gif[/url]

[U]Champion-[/U]
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name:[/COLOR][/B] Shurimon
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Type:[/COLOR][/B] Mutant
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attribute:[/COLOR][/B] Data
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attack(s):[/COLOR][/B] Double stars, Ninja wind
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Appearance:[/COLOR][/B] [url]http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/st/Shurimon.gif[/url]

[U]Ultimate-[/U]
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name:[/COLOR][/B] Karatenmon
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Type:[/COLOR][/B] Wizard
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attribute:[/COLOR][/B] Virus
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attack(s):[/COLOR][/B] Crow swords, Ballistic Feathers, Enlightenment
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Appearence:[/COLOR][/B] [url]http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/kl/Karatenmon.jpg[/url]

[U]Mega-[/U]
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Name:[/COLOR][/B] Ornithmon
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Type:[/COLOR][/B] Ancient Bird
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attribute:[/COLOR][/B] Virus
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Attack(s):[/COLOR][/B] Cosmic ray, Tempest
[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Appearence:[/COLOR][/B] [url]http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire/digidex/op/Ornithmon.jpg[/url]

Whew, hope that's alright.[/size]

• 4 weeks later...