OtakuBoards

The Battle of Arachaus [PG-VL]

Sakura

[color=navy]The World is only known as Arachaus...

The World of Arachaus is a completely technological world where no, I mean NO magic at all exists except the extraordinary ability of the Psychics. The place is being corrupted and destroyed by a grand beast known as the Archetype a biologically organic metaloid beast that has all his spawn all over the place. The children of the Thing known as the Archetype are bizarre humans with reflection less eyes, and runic tattoos placed all about their form. They are well known to wear only wear over size long sleeved style shirts over their form. They are known to have icy shades of everyday colours such as pink, blue, green and so on. They are the willing servants to the Archetype and are emotionless vessels of its chaotic will. No one has ever seen the Archetype and has no idea what it truly is.

Humans though exist in small numbers in large protected structures known as the Elysia. The Elysia are large structures that span about the size of ten foot ball fields over an area. They have several cell like rooms for each occupant and large centre garden rooms. Shops and markets litter the hall ways, and large computer system rooms are located in the large dome shaped room above the garden area. The room is filled with large chairs that have VR visors that are placed over the head of a Psychic unit. The Psychic units are continuously used to hack into the Archetype's main frame, and try and destroy his systems are halt them as long as possible. Though the attempts usually fail and result in the death of several Psi units.

Another race upon the area is what is known as the Lai. The Lai are elementals in a sense of the old world though hardly any exist today thanks to the Archetype which has them destroyed on sight by its Children. The Lai represent the four elements- Air, Water, Earth and Fire. The Arch Lai though contains the ever watching and powerful element of Spirit. The Lai appear in visages of animals and humanoids that are sleek and even elven in appearance. The animals and coloration of their humanoid form correspond with their own element with everyday animals you know from Earth. Though on Arachaus there are hardly any animals left alive in the planet thanks to the Human expansion upon the world, and the expansion of the Archetypes children and his fear of the Lai themselves.

[b]The three races have three base class/job types for each of their areas. These job classes shall be briefly described in each section. I?m only allowing one, maybe two per class, so if there are lots, I?ll choose the best one or two. If the class is coloured in green, there?s one spot left; if in red, it?s closed.[/b]

[b]And just to clear this, the main badguy in this is Archetype, and he's a NPC being controlled by me. [/b]

[u][b]Archetype's Children[/b][/u]

[color=red][i]The Lyricists:[/i] [b][Taken ? Ohkami, Neuvoxetere][/b]
They use the power of their voices to influence human emotions, and sing lovely songs that draw in humans. They are also known as Sirens. These Sirens though are sensitive to emotion and hold emotion unlike their sisters and brothers because they use it against their enemies. With a song they can inspire courage, fear, and great mourning within a single human being. Though they can prove effective upon the Lai also though to a much less degree. They are usual female though few have been reported to even be male, and some have become traitors to the Archetype because of their ability to feel. They are even used to sign as song called the Chaos Song that drives the Eons to fight with greater power. The traitors are usually killed using whatever drastic measures the Archetype would go to, to destroy them. [/color]

[color=green][i]The Eons:[/i] [b][Taken ? Kayin][/b]
The soldiers, and they are usually male. They use powerful guns ranging from wide variations of futuristic weaponry, and they can even use medieval style weapons such as katanas, swords, arrows, cross bows, and so on. They are relentless and having nothing more then chaos on their mind. They will never surrender, and they never at all feel emotion. It has been a rarity that a traitor to the Archetype appears in their ranks, and if one does they usually have fits of madness to the point they will destroy anything in their wake. [/color]

[color=green][i]The Junips: [/i][b][Taken - Skedy][/b][/color]
[color=green]These smaller ones are well scouts. They dart around and steal information from other sources. Usually they are small and shorter then their sisters and brothers, and can be a little nuisance on the battle field. They are powerful though with Psionics, and don't fret to use them if need be. There are rarely at all Traitors to the Archetype in this rank also, and if there are they usually have the habit of constantly snooping into ones business on a non-stop basis.[/color]

[u][b]The Humans[/b][/u]

[color=red][i]Psychics:[/i] [b][Taken - Blayze, Nefertimon][/b][/color]
[color=red]Usually they are trained and gifted in a wide variety of psychic gifts from pyrokenisis to telepathy even clairvoyance. They usually wear blue uniforms about the place, and have a circlet around their head to control their psychic abilities. Once it is removed though...they are completely unable to focus their abilities so they usually go berzerk. They are the main focus point of the whole battle against the Archetypes seeing their unique abilities are the only thing the Humans have to battle the Archetype itself. They though have a sort of semi-link to the Spirit Lai and so in which are sensitive when about the Lai usually the Circlet's power being negated by the presence of any Lai in an area of 10 yards.[/color]

[color=green][i]Soldiers: [/i][b][Taken - Freude][/b][/color]
[color=green]Humans unlike the Archetype's Children have been reduced down to nothing more then the typical Medieval era style weapons. They though have made their weapons very finely using the Psychics abilities within the blades to induce special charms within it. The Soldiers are usually very mildly gifted in Psionics and rarely does it affect them to a harsh degree unlike the Psychics. They usually wear a bit of cybernetic armour though, and wear teal uniforms through the vicinity of the Elysia.[/color]

[color=green][i]Medics:[/i] [b][Taken - Pumpkin][/b]
They are gifted within the healing varieties of the Psychic powers, and also have knowledge of Modern Medicine. They are usually a vital part of the system and have a great importance to the system of the Elysia and usually a Medic is a partner to a Psychic because of their usually raids on the Archetype's system. They are usually seen wearing grey uniforms about the place. They do not have any form of attack though and only have Psionics that can heal.[/color]

[u][b]The Lai[/b][/u]

[u][i]Note:[/i][/u] They do not have any classes, just elements

[color=green][i]Fire:[/i] [b][Taken - Takuya][/b]
They are the fighters of the Lai and the bezerkers. In their animal form they are large wolves with flaming fire fur, and with a horn protruding from the centre of their head. Usually their eyes are of a black hue in this form. In humanoid form they have tanned skin, and red hair with the other normal elf like attributes. They also wear red, orange and yellow coloured robes in their humanoid form.
[/color]

[color=green][i]Water:[/i] [b][Taken - Skedy][/b][/color]
[color=green]They are the healers with their healing magicks they usually stay along bodies of water. They usually in their animal like form are large Sea Faring Serpents with draconic wings spanning forth from their back. They in their elf like form appear with blue or sea green hair, with blue eyes normally, and blue tinted skin. They wear very light blue robes in their elfen form.[/color]

[color=green][i]Wind:[/i] [b][Taken - Legacy][/b]
They are the Scouts of their kind, and always in their animal form do they look like large birds. The birds have long necks like a swan?s and look as if pure white phoenixes in this form except their tails are like those of a sparrow?s. They in their humanoid form have large white wings, and usually dress in white robes. Their hair is a white colour or silver colour and hues of a sky blue or ice green. Their skin can be rather pale at times.[/color]

[color=green][i]Earth:[/i] [b][Taken - Quad][/b]
They in their animal forms appear as large brown cats with a horn protruding from their heads. They are the mediators and lawmakers of the Lai world, and have the last word in how any argument should end. They decided what is right and what is wrong within the community of the Lai and the Arch Lai decides if that is to be the law. They are in human forms tall and well built for elves, with brown hair and brown eyes and rich darkly tanned skin. They usually wear robes of brown and tan shades.[/color]

[center][b]...the Plot...[/b][/center]

The Elysia, Piel-5, is the main centre of all the Elysias within the area of the continent of Mercy. IT is also the main area in the battle against the Archetype seeing that the Archetype is rumoured to be upon the continent itself. They are also, they not knowing this, the final Elysia standing. The Archetype having fooled them into believing the other Elysias were still present in the world.

The Lai though are growing thinner, and even there is word of them deciding to soon forge an alliance to the Humans to team up and destroy the Archetype. The truce though comes with a great deal that the Humans must agree too also once the war is done, and only the Arch Lai knows what it is so far besides her high Earth Lai.

The Archetypes Lyricists have begun to show signs of Rebelling though the Hives of them with their leaders and even the Eons have forced them into the Archetypes control once more. The Archetype fears the Lyricists would begin a mass betrayal so then any of the Sirens suspected turning to a traitor would be eliminated immediately. The Archetype has begun to lose a grip on his children it appears also, so no one knows for sure if the Archetype is still living or not.

So the Lyricists are being Slaughtered, with the Archetype supposedly weakening; the Lai are planning an alliance with the humans, though no one knows what it is; and the Humans are still duking it out with the Archetype believing their comrades are still alive without knowing they are the world Arachaus' final hope. Simple enough?

[center][b]...Character Application...[/b][/center]

Name:
Age: [You can be as old as you want. Including going into 100s]
Race: [The Archetype, Lai or Humans]
Class/Job:[Listed above]
Psychic Ability: [Only for Humans]
Abilities: [all other races except humans]
Appearance: [Written, at least one paragraph. Can use images to help, but must still have a written portion]
Weapon: [Must fit with your class. If medic, healing power for example. Max of two]
Alliance: [The Archetype, Lai or Humans]
[Note: Backgrounds are to be developed along the s/l and revealed to everyone through it so you need not have a background listing unless you wish to place one up!]

[i][b]My Character[/b][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Sakura
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Race:[/b] Archetype's Children
[b]Class/Job:[/b] Lyricist
[b]Psychic Ability:[/b] [human only]
[b]Abilities:[/b] Chaos Song, Siren Song, Healing Song, Nature's Song, Neo Song...and a few others
[b]Appearance:[/b] She stands at 5'5'' with long mid back length strands of chestnut brown hair. She wears very light robes of white, and has violet eyes with no reflection within their depths.
[b]Alliance:[/b] Archetype [wavering though]
[b]Weapon:[/b] A small dagger, and Her voice...

Alright, if you have any questions you can PM me, talk to me on MSN or post it in the Underground Thread which is [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44853"]here[/url]. Ok, please sign up and enjoy.

[b]~Ohkami[/b][/color]

[size=1][color=#696969][B]Name//[/B] Kalliope

[B]Age//[/B] 116

[B]Gender//[/B] Female

[B]Race//[/B] Archetype's Children

[B]Appearance//[/B] Kalliope stands at a fair 6' with a body so limber and lithe. She has skin the color of marble, shoulder-length, straight, silky hair the color of ivory, worn in an elegant style, and eyes the color of ruby red. She wears clothes that barely conceal her body in the colors of black, burgundy, and ocean blue. She has no shame in her body, nor does she care for what people say.

[B]Class/Job//[/B] A Lyricist

[B]Abilities//[/B] She sings with Epic Song, Chaos Song, Zephyros' Song, Sacred Song, Gray Song, Erinyes Song, and several others that Kalliope sings.

[B]Weapon//[/B] Using her voice, she can be a powerful weapon, but even that does not bring an enemy to its knees. There are times when the Rose Whip is needed.

The Rose Whip is a black, long, vine-like rose stem that can stretch long distances, as well as capture anything in its path. It is a powerful weapon that wraps itself around its enemy and crushed it until it can no longer breath. The thorns that sit upon the Rose Whip are poisonous to the touch, but when Archetypes touch it, there is no effect.

[B]Alliance//[/B] The Archetype[/size][/color]

[color=darkgreen][b]Name:[/b] Ryth Softwing

[b]Age:[/b] 127

[b]Race:[/b] Lai

[b]Class/Job:[/b] Wind Lai

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[u][i]Talon Claw:[/i][/u] Ryth focuses his mind with deadly intent, becoming a lethally quick and agile killing machine. With absolute clarity and precision, he strikes at his opponent's lethal areas.

[u][i]Phoenix Song:[/u][/i] Ryth, in his bird form, sacrifices an amount of his soul to give a strengthening call to his comrades, emboldening them and giving them vigor anew.

[u][i]Eagle-eye:[/u][/i] Ryth's eyes were cybernetically enhanced to restore the vision he lost in an accident with a highly concentrated acid. A side-effect of the cybernetic eyes he now has is a zoom feature of up to fifty times magnification. An added bonus nobody expected was, with the slight application of pressure to the right temple, Ryth's right eye can see in the infrared spectrum. His left eye can enhance and sharpen details up to a near-molecular level with the same pressure to the left temple.

[b]Personality:[/b] Loyal to the last, and deeper than the deepest ocean, Ryth is a person whose trust is hard to earn. However, once one has earned the treasure of Ryth's trust, they also gain his dedication, loyalty, and friendship. Incredibly quick-witted and agile, Ryth is a capable warrior, though he performs best in his role as a scout. He is quick to defend his friends, and quicker to help them in emotional distress. His deep loyalty and reluctance to trust seem to stem from event far in his past, an event he is tight-lipped and short-fused about, even to his closest friends.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Ryth's eyes, of the deepest, warmest emerald, seem at first not to be a pair of cybernetic optic organs. His long, silver hair, tied in a ponytail, hangs down between his shoulder blades. A set of jade armor, light and bearing a design of wind, vine, and phoenixes, covers the vital areas on his person. A thin, leather scabbard is carried on his back, attached to a bandolier slung over his chest, while a belt with a second, smaller scabbard hangs around Ryth's waist. Knee-high leather boots and fingerless gauntlets adorn Ryth's legs and forearms respectively, while a white silk shirt and light blue tangs under the armor finishes the ensemble. A single amulet, a small emerald shaped into a geometric diamond set against a larger, simlarly shaped silver setting, hangs around his neck.

His bird form is pure white, though a single emerald feather glows like a jade crystal just at his breast.

[b]Weapon:[/b] A thin, slightly curved scimitar simply named the Eagle Sword held in his right hand, as well as a foot-long serrated parrying dagger in his left are all this scout needs in addition to his quick wits, loyalty, and determination.

[b]Alliance:[/b] The Lai[/color]

Name: Seuneu

Race: Lai

Class/Job: Fire Lai

Abilities: Aside from the standard creation and manipulation of fire, Seuneu is unaffected by temperature extremes. He's also able to see into the infrared spectrum. When near a sufficcently hot heat source (a large fire, lava, that sort of thing), he is more powerful.

Appearance: Seuneu is very tall, well over six feet in height. He has short hair that is the color of fire, and his eyes are the same color. They seem to glow when he uses his abilities. Seuneu is very strong, and he looks it. He's in excellent physical condition.

Weapon: Two metal poles, fire-red in color, which he keeps strapped to his back.

Alliance: Lai

Personality: Seuneu is quite possibly the most dangerous enemy one could ever have. He's smart, he thinks fast, and he refuses to give up. He will do what he sets out to do. He's extremlyskilled in all forms of combat, including his powers, many kinds of weapons, and unarmed combat. He's also almost totally emotionless most of the time. He refuses to make friendly conversation, only saying things that matter. The only emotion he seems able to feel is anger.

[size=1][color=darkgreen]
[b]Name[/b]: Lurlan Quickpaw

[b]Age[/b]: 120

[b]Race[/b]: Lai

[b]Class/Job[/b]: Arch Lai (Earth Lai)

[b]Abilities[/b]:
[i]Natures Aid[/i] - Lurlan calls out to the trees and plants around the area. Vines, roots, anything that can be used help him with out him having to control the plants. This doesn't always work because not all plants are good. Sometimes, even animals will help him.

[i]Cheetahs Paw[/i] - Used during his animal form, Lurlan can move at amazing speeds making it easy for him to catch an enemy or hard for the enemy to catch him. At the moment he is thought to be the fastest creature on land.

Other: Over all Lurlan is able to control the ground and other aspects of nature. He can move rocks and cause the ground to tremble. He also has control over the plants and can make them grow bigger than normal and live longer.

[b]Appearance[/b]: Lurlan stands at a good 6'2'' and is very muscular. He has dark deep brown eyes and chocolate brown hair that goes down to his ears. When not on official business or out protecting his people and fighting he wears dark tan robes with a tunic and pants underneath. When doing other things he wears his leather armor with the paterns of leaves and petals runing around it. His armor consists of a dark brown leather vest with leather above and below his elboe. He then has finger less gauntlets and shin armor and Leather boots. He also carries and oddly shaped scabbard on his back and a small one of his belt.
His animal form is a large brown cat with black stripes like a tiger. It has a small main and is very large, almost the size of a horse. The horn on its head is silve with a green spiral.

[b]Weapon[/b]: On his back in a very strange Scabbard is a 5 foot long glaive with a curved blade at the top. The pole is dark brown with vines and leeves running up it. It is named [i]Tiger's Reign[/i]. He also has a dirk, the blade part is curved and looks like a tooth which is way it is named [i]Lion's tooth[/i] kept at Lurlan's belt.

[b]Alliance[/b]: Lai

[b]Info[/b]: Lurlan just recently became the Arch Lai, the other one was recntly assisanted and asked that Lurlan be the new one is his stead. Lurlan isn't sure why he was chosen being younger than many others, but he was and many stand by him, but many also think he shouldn't be Arch Lai.[/size][/color]

[[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial Narrow]Name: Kai (pronounced "Kye")

Race: Human

Class: Psychic

Psychic Abilities: Telekinesis, some telepathy, pyrokinesis

Appearance: Wears the blue tunic and trousers of all human Psychics, has hazel-brown hair and blue eyes, pale skin, reasonably tall and well-built, with the Psychic-dampening circlet around his head. This is simply a small metal band placed just underneath the hairline, hardly noticeable, with needles which penetrate through the skull to regularly shock the cortex into supressing the Psychic's abilities.

Weapon: Two knives (he is fairly untrained in how to use them)

Alliance: Humans

Personality: Kai is always the first to crack a joke, and can brighten any situation with a simple one-liner or a wisecrack. He is usually bright and cheery, but can become extremely serious and detached when he is in a battle situation.

Info: Kai is a psychic, but he is often in battle, as his main strengths are his telekinesis and pyrokinesis.[/FONT][/COLOR]

(Hope this is ok, I thought you needed some humans thrown into the mix)

[COLOR=#B33D79][SIZE=1][b]Name:[/b] Origa Glay
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Class/Job:[/b] Soldier

[b]Abilities:[/b]
Extremely resilient to Psychic attacks but isn?t exactly gifted in the extrasensory field either.

[b]Alliance:[/b] Humans
[b]Weapon: [/b]
[u]Freude[/u] ? a special edition claymore forged by a renowned psychic blacksmith of Section 7, Piel-5. It is made out of a special alloy of such strength and density that it is regarded to be one of the most difficult swords to wield in all of Mercy. On its blade are inscriptions that disappear when the user calls the psychic ability ?Ode to Joy? out of the weapon.

[b]Appearance:[/b]
With golden eyes that can make her superiors stop at a distance, Captain Origa Glay might just have the look that could send a thousand soldiers to battle.

Though her weapon weighs more than four of her men?s cybernetic armors combined, she?s able to maintain a svelte figure. Her uniform?s a shade lighter than the usual, unflattering teal soldiers wear. It?s a modification she made herself and a variation nobody ever dared to question.

New recruits often make the mistake of regarding her as another pretty secretary with an illicit relationship with her boss?an assumption that often earned them the night watch on some of the loneliest places in the base.

Not exactly your typical blond ditz, eh?

[b]Note:[/b]
V Just ignore the girl's rifle.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Thanks to all of you guys for joining, the sign ups are all good, just try to finish them ASAP if you haven't.

Just a reminder in case you people forget, that we don't have magic, but your sign ups are good, because the Lai influence the element that they are, around them for aid, and the Psychics just use their own Psychic abilities, while the Lyricists rely on their Songs.

Once again, thanks for joining, and please forgive me if I get muddled, because I haven't figured out the main part of this RP yet. I don't really know how exactly we're going to get the Archetype, I'm actually thinking that this won't be a big group RP, like the Lai will be together, and Archetypes and the Humans. And we'll all be out to get whoever as it says in the first post, who each Race is against. What do you guys think? If you got any other ideas I'd be happy to hear them.

[B]And for any other people that want to join, I'd like to have the Junip, Soldier and Medic positions filled. Mainly the Human ones though since Archetypes already have three people when Kayin signs up.[/B]

Alrighty, thanks.
~Ohkami[/COLOR]

[size=1]I was thinking that maybe the Lai and humans could join together and they send a small group to go in and try to destroy the "core" (main power behind the Archetype) and destroy it. Maybe on the way they could join up with the Lyricists who turned good or something. Just a small thought.[/size]

[size=1]
[B]Name:[/B] Mekalu Aldridge
[B]Age:[/B] 23
[B]Race:[/B] Human
[B]Class/Job:[/B] Medic
[B]Psychic Ability:[/B] None
[B]Appearance:[/B] Long brown hair that reaches to half way to her back usually in a cross between down and a ponytail, light green eyes, wears a long white linen robe with a silver medallion handing from her neck, and a gold headband. She also wears white sandles.
[B]Weapon:[/B] She has her medic bag that she carries around, and her ring which is programed to figure out a person's illness or injuries.
[B]Alliance:[/B] Humans

[b] OOC : Tell me if this is okay. [/b] [/size]

Name: Takahiro
Race: Archetype's Children
Class/Job: Eon
Psychic Ability: [humans only]
Abilities: Holy Burst-shot fired from gunblade comprised of only energy.
Appearance: [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/TakaArmedColor.jpg]Taka1[/url], [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/TakasWeaponsColor.jpg]Taka2[/url]
Alliance: Archetype
Weapon: Ryu Blade and X-Calibur (fuse together as the gunblade, Light Dragon[all three in pic2])

Heh, it's weird that there's no magic in this RPG when, in my book, psychic power is a form of magic... Oh, and for fear of wording the abilities incorrectly, I'll clarify some of them...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=blue][u]Name:[/u] Sendre
[u]Age:[/u] 10
[u]Gender:[/u] Female
[u]Race:[/u] Human
[u]Class/Job:[/u] Psychic
[u]Psychic Ability:[/u] Clairvoyance, telekinesis, remote viewing (refers to seeing anything anywhere without regular sight), mind control, hallucinationism (obviously refers to creating hallucinations)
[u]Appearance:[/u] Sendre is only 3 feet tall with long, straight, ashy purple hair and bright green eyes. Basically she wears a short blue dress with long sleeves and is then wrapped in a deep blue "cloak" (though it looks more like a cape), and she is always sitting on a large, dark blue square of fabric which she calls a "magic carpet" though there's nothing magic about it. Also, on her head is a deep blue hat with a 2-inch brim and a paler blue band around it, which is actually her circlet. The circlet also has what looks like a purple gem but is actually used to regulate energies in her brain.
[u]Weapons:[/u] None that can be actually called weapons. She does occasionally use simple objects as "pseudo-weapons", but they are mainly used to amplify or manipulate her powers. (A spoon is among the most common of these objects.)
[u]Alliance:[/u] Humans
[u]Personality:[/u] Sendre is not really a happy person. Her emotions tend to be either neutral or sad. She tends to be very quiet for fear that the wrong words will come out of her mouth when she speaks. Aside from that, she is also very curious and will naturally drift off towards something that seems suspicious. Even though her eyes and mouth are almost always closed, her mind never is.
[u]Info:[/u] Sendre is considered the oddball of pretty much all the humans because she's blind and can't move her legs. But she does make up for that with her other abilities, so she gets along just fine. Though the idea of fighting the Archetype startled her at first, she still had thoughts about continuing on with her job and stopping the beast.[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Yeah, I know that was one of my milder posts, but... oh well. Hope my character doesn't have too many abilities--she won't use all of them very much anyways.

[COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#ff4433][u]Name:[/u][/color] Azruliath

[color=#ff4433][u]Age:[/u][/color] 80

[color=#ff4433][u]Race: [/u][/color]The Archetype's Children

[color=#ff4433][u]Class/Job:[/u][/color] Junip

[color=#ff4433][u]Abilities:[/u][/color] Azruliath can fly and has extraordinary reflexes. His strength has also been increased but not excessively. Additionally Azruliath's senses, eye sight, hearing, and touch, have been heavily upgraded. Finally Azruliath has been modified to give it control over its body temperature and a series of visors used for detecting various creatures and devices in a range of conditions (like Samus in Metroid Prime or the Predators in Predator).

[color=#ff4433][u]Appearance:[/u][/color] Shorter, and far more agile, than most of his kind Azruliath stands at a little over 4' 8". Early in his career he was chosen for extensive upgrades awarded to the finest of the Archetype's Children. This involved extensive reworking of the scout's body leaving him more machine than not.
To aid in his duties Azruliath was given a darkened chrome to cover most of his exterior parts and a streamlined shape rarely seen among many of the classes of the Archetype's Children. Keen to keep his abilities as a spy and undercover agent of the Archetype Azruliath also underwent careful reworking of his countenance and upper body, leaving him with the psyche of a young man with shoulder length brown hair and vibrant green-grey eyes.

[color=#ff4433][u]Weapon:[/u][/color] A small high-frequency blade usually sheathed along his forearm and a small light weight blast weapon incorporating flash grenades to aid in an escape. Azruliath was not designed to stand and fight and as such has light weight weaponry and armour.

[color=#ff4433][u]Alliance:[/u][/color] The Archetype, among the loyalist of his supporters and responsible for exposing several Children contemplating defection.
[/font][/size][/color]

[COLOR=#4444ff][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]

[color=#227722][u]Name:[/u][/color] Andrial

[color=#227722][u]Age:[/u][/color] 136

[color=#227722][u]Race:[/u][/color] Lai

[color=#227722][u]Class/Job:[/u][/color] Water Lai, Healer

[color=#227722][u]Abilities:[/u][/color] Andrial has refined her control over water. She can shape it into a variety of forms and summon storms so long as she is no more than two miles from a large body of water, such as a moderate lake. Whilst she is touching water Andrial can heal most life forms, including the three base races: The Lai, Humans, and The Archetype?s Children. Should the need arise Andrial can summon a large mass of water far from any source but doing so drains her of her energy and leaves her weak for sometime after. In her serpentine form Andrial can travel at incredible speeds so long as she is in or over a body of water, this ability is also present in an increase in her reflexes whilst she is still in her humanoid form. Due to her wings Andrial can also fly as long as she remains in her animal form.

[color=#227722][u]Appearance:[/u][/color] Standing at six foot and three inches Andrial is not particularly tall among the people of Archaus. She has should length Aqua coloured hair and a fair complexion. She is slender but not gangly and quick on her feet. Andrial can usually be found clad in a worn grey-green tunic or a finely woven outfit of the same colour with a set of knee high leather boots.
When moving in her animal form Andrial usually takes the shape of the large serpentine creatures typical of her class. When morphed she is a little over eight foot in length with a girth of just over a foot. Her wings are long and sleek, her scales silver. The tone of both Andrial?s scales and skin changes depending on the health of the water around her. When she is near polluted water her scales turn a brown-green shade with a hint of silver showing through while her skin turns darker and her hair shifts to a matted brown still hinting at its true aqua colouration.

[color=#227722][u]Weapon:[/u][/color] A healer and generally of a pacifistic disposition Andrial is loathe to carry the weapons she does but following past experiences she has learned that both Humanity and the Children of the Archetype are quick to violence. As a result Andrial now carries a small bone blade, roughly as long as a forearm in length. She only draws this weapon as a last resort and relies heavily on her water based powers for defence.

[color=#227722][u]Alliance:[/u][/color] Lai, but is willing to help all the children of Archaus should shes see their motivations as just.

[/font][/size][/color]

[COLOR=#ffff55][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[color=#ff1111][u]Name:[/u][/color] The Archetype

[color=#ff1111][u]Age:[/u][/color] Unknown

[color=#ff1111][u]Race:[/u][/color] Unknown

[color=#ff1111][u]Class/Job:[/u][/color] The Archetype

[color=#ff1111][u]Psychic Ability:[/u][/color] Unkonwn

[color=#ff1111][u]Abilities:[/u][/color] Unknown

[color=#ff1111][u]Appearance:[/u][/color] Unknown

[color=#ff1111][u]Weapon:[/u][/color] Unknown

[color=#ff1111][u]Alliance:[/u][/color] Unknown

Yeah a lot of unknowns. Just posted this to let everyone know that I am playing the Archetype for Okhami.

[/font][/size][/color]

[color=Navy]Whee! I got lots of sign ups! I'm so happy!
Everyone's accepted and I've decided to;
[b]
Close the sign ups!![/b]

Reason being we've got four people in each section at the moment which is good and I don't want it one sided.

[b]Skedy [/b]has volunteered to take the part of Archetype from me and he's also going to be co-leading this RP with me.

Thanks for signing up everyone, I won't be starting the RP yet because I don't have time yet, maybe tomorrow or something.

As soon as I have it I'll let everyone know via PM or on this thread.

~Ohkami
[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=#ffff55][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]

I'm now officially running this thread. Due to time constraints I haven't been able to start it over the last couple of weeks but things look to be easing up at the moment and I should be able to get it off the ground over the next couple of days, so keep an eye out. I'll edit this post once the thread is up or PM everyone who got through.

Thanks for the patience and continued enthusiasm,

skedy
[/font][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Teal][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[i]The Battle of Archaus[/i] has been posted. Please note that the thread's rating is M for Mature language, violence, and other themes such as sexual content or the atrocities of war, especially those in the environment being presented.

I am keeping this sign-up open. I want more players to sign-up and any characters being introduced into the RP to be signed up here. If new players are joining they should wait before posting in the actual thread for a confirmation of their character and entry into the thread.
Thanking you for your patience,
~ skedy
[/FONT]
[/COLOR]