OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 7 wp

Stuart

Well I can't really say much because Im in the school library supose to be writting a report so I'll make it quick.

I made this wallpaper at home with the one and only decent picture I have saved to it and that would be of Aerith. (Don't have internet at home) I created the entire background design from scratch and just added this lovely picture to the middle. I saved it onto a floppy disk and brought it here to share with you guys. Hope you like it, Tell me what you think.

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22312&stc=1[/url]

[COLOR=#B33D79][SIZE=1]Ah! Pink! *glomps* Fabulous background there, love! Suits the whole FF7-tech thing without being too techy. (o_O) Ah, I know! Make the shadow behind Aeris pink too!

[b]9/10 [/b]
(Minus 1 for sneaking into OB when you're supposed to be writing your report ;) )[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='master_of_anime']That is very good man, I love ur name haha, but yea keep up the awesome work![/quote][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32738"][size=4]READ ME.[/size][/url]

Please always use constructive criticism in your posts, or they will be deleted. :/ The link above notes exactly what you should be doing in your post when you reply to an art piece. ^_^

[QUOTE=Syk3][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32738"][size=4]READ ME.[/size][/url]

Please always use constructive criticism in your posts, or they will be deleted. :/ The link above notes exactly what you should be doing in your post when you reply to an art piece. ^_^[/QUOTE]
I know you are the moderator of this forum, but with all do respect you did not provide any constructive criticism as to Hack Helba's wallpaper. Thus you contradicted yourself by reprimanding master_of_anime for his lack of constructive criticism, which it was. Which allows for a question, where is your constructive criticism on the wallpaper?

Back to the topic, I really like your wallpaper Hack Helba. However, I feel that there is still room for improvement. Grids, IMHO, are really overused. You might want to throw that out, it gives it less of a tech feeling, and fits more with the whole mood of the wallpaper. The colors are great, and i love that effect you used. Makes it looks like petals of a flower. Great job, 8.5/10

[quote name='Surreal']I know you are the moderator of this forum, but with all do respect you did not provide any constructive criticism as to Hack Helba's wallpaper. Thus you contradicted yourself by reprimanding master_of_anime for his lack of constructive criticism, which it was. Which allows for a question, where is your constructive criticism on the wallpaper?[/quote]I appreciate the attempt to point out my "hypocrisy", haha, but as moderators, we do reserve the right to simply correct things in a thread and go on with our business. Some mods edit the offender's post to help them out, but I choose to make a seperate one so that they notice it. So should that mean that when editing the post, we should in turn provide insight to the topic as well?

In any case, these are the rules, and I'm merely upholding them and doing my job. And hey, at least I'm trying to help this member out instead of just deleting his post and going on to something else.

[QUOTE=Freude]Ah! Pink! *glomps* Fabulous background there, love! Suits the whole FF7-tech thing without being too techy. (o_O) Ah, I know! Make the shadow behind Aeris pink too!
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Agreeing with possibly a pink shadow would've been nice. And, since the image used isn't yours, throwing some credit on there in small text might be nice (if you know the artist anyway? I know this image is used all over the place, but I have no idea who did it O_o it's sad that no credit is ever given... and if you don't know the artist...erhm... I dont think anyone else knows either ^^; so no biggie?)

Though it is pretty cool how it has this sort of girly, techy, organic vibe to it.

[quote name='GTK']Agreeing with possibly a pink shadow would've been nice. And, since the image used isn't yours, throwing some credit on there in small text might be nice (if you know the artist anyway[/quote]

I tried using the pink shadow but it had complications with the shadow underneath her arm (hard to explain but it stuck out trust me) and as for the artist of the picture I honestly have no clue. I cropped the picture out of another wallpaper using the same picture.