OtakuBoards

The Elemental Children [M-VLS]

Citrus

1.Whirling whip

2. Water scream

3.Flower bomb

4.Inferno of Love

5. Wings of Heavan

Serenity was getting dressed for the first day of school in Tokyo. "Oi! I hate first days of school!" She fixed her red bow in the middle of her collar, she was trying so hard to make it straight. She ran down the stairs with her school bag and grabbed a piece of bread and stuck it in her mouth. "Thanks, Mom!" Serenity mumbled with her mouth full. She ran out the door and down the sidewalk. She looked down at her watch, 7:00 on the dot. "Oh my god im gonna miss the train!". Her long ponytails trailed behind her in the wind. Serenity arrived at the train station and looked up at the times. "Yes! Its about to leave in 5 minutes!" She stood at the edge of and hummed to herself.

The train came to a hual and screech became loud. The doors slid open and Serenity entered she quickly made her way to a seat before the train became packed. The train went by 5 stops, then came Serenitys stop. She made her way through the crowd. A couple of other school children got off teh train as well. She noticed a pink pen on the floor. She picked it up and said "Hmm...i wonder what this is.." she stuffed it into her little school bag and began to run out the train. She saw the school, then looked up at its huge clock. [I]30 minutes early[/I] she thought. She sat on a bench outside of the school.

Another girl was running toward the school but she halted and looked down. All, Serenity could see was that the girl picked up a green flashing pen. Similar to the pen she had found at the train station. The girl looked up, Serenity saw it was a long time friend Aoi.

1.) Lightning speed punch

2.) Fire punch

3.) Water blast

4.) Wind push

5.)Earth slam

6.) Elemental Shield(containing all his elements)

Hakento wakes up looking at the clock, "Oh man i'm gonna be late!" He jumped out of his bed quickly and grapped some cloths putting them on. He ran tripping as he was trying to put on his pants, triping down the stairs saying "Damn pants!" He grabbed his bag and petted his dog Nigel as he ran out the door locking it and runing towards the school. He then looked at his watch and then spotted a silver pen as he picked up"Cool pen," he said as he began to run again.

He gets to school earlier than he thought and sits on the bench looking around for anyone he notices. He continues to look around as he plays with his lighter and just sits there. He gets up and begins walking around as he looks around some more. He then spots Serenity and Aoi. He walks over to Serenity "Hi, Serenity how have you been we haven't talked all summer."

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta]Gin stuffed a small piece of paper up Oki nose and started to stare at her. OKi shot up from the shear lack of air and glared at her sister. Within seconds a bright object was shone into her face.

"Look, look see what time it is?" Gin pushed the alarm clock at Oki face somemore. "You need to walk me to school, Mom said so!'

"Alright, Alright" Oki managed though a yawn. Rolling out of bed she threw her school uniform on. She knew she was going to have to take it back off when she got to school. She always had swim practice in the morning before the first class.

"Come on your going to slow." Gin started jumping up and down on Oki's bed.

"why don't you go have breakfast or something." Oki started brushing her long black hair.

"Had breakfast." Miki meowed drawing Gins attention fromt he bed she had just shambled.

"Alright lets go." Oki tied her hair back and stuffed her kimono into her bag. She had to got to work right after school tonight.

Gin took Oki's hand and they head for the door. Lockingt he door they headed down the block. They didn't live to far from the school so to get some excerise Oki always walked.

Gina babbled on what she was going to do today, but Oki wasn't listening to most of it. It was to early in the morning for her brain to process. They came upon her sister's school. She stopped and leaned down and gave Gin a hug.

"Have a good day in school. I will see you when I get home." Oki gaveher sister a small kiss on the cheeck.

"Bye. Love you" She ran of to a group of her friends.

Oki slung her bag over her shoulder and headed down the sidewalk to her school. As she walked up to her school crowd of stuntes were already there. She enter the building and entered the female locker room.

Oki went to her locker and grabbed out her bathing suit. A couple of the other swimmers were already there. Something cought her attention on the floor. a blue pen laid next to her feet. She bent down and picked it up.

"Well that's a strange pen." She placed it in her locker and headed out to the pool.

"Hey, Sato I beat I can beat you to the other side of the pool." On of the girls on the swim team yelled at Oki.

"You are on." They dove into the pool.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC:Spyda I left a message in the Registration thread for you.
BIC:
1.Ares Fireball

2.18 Jigen flames

3.Dragon of the Fiery Flames

Meteo wakes up and looks at the clock. [i]Great, first day of school and I am late. Oh how I hate this.[/i] Meteo thinks. Meteo then gets dressed, grabs his bag, and runs to the school. Meteo sees a red pen with flame marks on it. [i]nice pen dunno who dropped it but it's mine now...[/i] Meteo thinks as he stops and picks it up. Meteo then continues his run to school with the pen still in his hand. Meteo sees Serenity, Aoi, and Makento in front of the school. Meteo tries to go inside of the school but is stopped by serenity when she see his pen as it starts to blink.

"Get out of my way." Meteo says as he pushes Serenity out of his way not paying attention to the pens. Meteo then sees the pen blinking. "Why is this pen blinking???"

OOC: Here are my attacks
[I][B]1. Earth Manipulation[/B][/I] - Kuro can move dirt/rocks/mud into different shapes, or even change the formation of the ground to make an opponent lose their footing.
[I][B]2.Tremor[/B][/I] - A shockwave is sent through the ground, creating a small crevice in its path.
[I][B]3. Earthquake[/B][/I] - The entire vicinity is violently shaken by a strong earthquake.
[I][B]4. Comet of the Earth[/B][/I] - It is a combo attack, when Kuro uses Earth Manipulation to raise earth into the air, Comet of the Earth lauches these at high velocity, at a target.

IC:
Kuro woke up, early as usual, and decided to take his time getting ready for school. He got dressed, and went downstairs to get breakfast.

"Hey Hiro! What's up? Hm?" Hiro, Kuro's little brother, pestered him.

"Shut up, Hiro. It's the first day of school. I'm gonna get a 4.0 this time around." He said seriously, finishing off his bagel. He began to chug a glass of orange juice and get his backpack.

"Aw... I think you'll do it. Later!" Hiro waved goodbye vigorously at Kuro, who had stepped out of the house, and walked down to the train station. He purchased his fare-pass, and got onto the crowded car. Sitting down in the seat, he looked across the aisle at a kid who was playing with his pen, tapping it across the desk. He dropped it, and Kuro picked it up for him, moving to hand it back.

"Naw, that's okay. I don' wanna use that one anymore. Keep it." he said, and turned back to doing better things. Kuro shrugged, and put it in his pocket, after a cursory examination. It was completely black, with three brown streaks running from the tip of the pen to the back.

The train let out the passengers, and he walked to school. Surprisingly, someone had already beat him there. It was a girl, but he didn't want to talk to her yet. He kept his distance, watching her and the several other people who stood around her, talking to her. He felt somewhat shy today, and only wanted to observe how everyone acted.

Serenity made her way through the crowd looking back saying "Cya in class guys!" She walked up to Kuro, she took a deep breath about to talk to him and the bell rung. "Damn..." she looked up at him and he dropped his time table. She ran up and kneeled down to pick it up. Her long pony tails hit the ground before she did. When she looked at it he had the same class she did. Serenity ran up behind Kuro.

"Um...excuse me your dropped this.."

Serenity handed it to him as he reached out his hand. Her hand was trembling and he took it from her. He had a straight line as his expression.

"Thanks" he said plainly.

"Your welcome...i think we have the same class together..."

Kuro looked at his timetable "Math?"

Serenity nodded.

"Are you a straight A student?' he asked out of the blue

"yes" she answered.

They started to walk toward the school. A they entered Kuro held the door open for Serenity.

'Thank you" she nodded her head.

Serenity's friends walked in behind them shortly. "Oh my goodness! She usually gets the hot guys!' one of them said. The rest chuckled, they split up to go to thier classes. But, something awoke in Germany.

"Yezzzz....i awake...they put me to sleep..i will reign again! Raise my minions!" Half-way around the world the evil was awakening.

Kuro gritted his teeth in nervousness behind a smile, walking into the class room. He heard the shouts of the girls behind him, and risked a glance back at them.

"OOOOoH! There he is!" A few of them whispered, however loudly, to one another. Kuro sat down in his assigned seat, which was to his surprise, right behind Serenity's. He smiled, happy that he had already made a friend in the short time he had been here.

[i]What if she had more time to talk to me before school?[/i] he thought to himself. He still felt slightly nervous around her, but fought the feeling down.

"Do you know anyone going here?" He asked. He hadn't met up with any of his old friends in the class. Maybe they had gone to a different school.

"Yeah, alot of people, actually." She said, happy that he was talking and not looking like a lump on a log.

"So you're popular [i]and[/i] a straight A student? I'm trying for the latter this time." He said, remembering how badly he wanted to do well for himself and his parents this year. He wanted to be a straight A student too.

"I... guess you could say that, although that's somewhat of an overstatement. You'll meet more people, I promise." She smiled sweetly at him, the turned around in her seat, and began talking to another girl who was in front of her. He could hear snatches of conversation... mostly words like "cute," "hot," and "date" coming from the other girl. Kuro furrowed his brow, trying to discern if Serenity was the one posing the questions, or the other girl.

He pulled his pen out onto the table, and spun in around in fingers, hoping the day would be a good one.

Hakento walked into the classroom and looked at Serenity and then at Kuro. He walked up to his desk which was next to Kuro's and looked at him "Hi Kuro long time no see, we went to the same school last year." Kuro nodded "Oh hi" he said as he looked at serenity. Then Hakento looked at Serenity and then at the door as he pulled out the pen he found earlier looking at the teacher getting ready for class.

He then looked at Serenity and Kuro talking and smiled. He glanced around the room looking at the girls behind him and Kuro. he began to converse with them and then got interupted by the teacher as class began to start. as he dazed off and looked at his pen as there was something about it. He continued to looked at his pen as it shined like the sun and there was something about it that was magical like.

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=1]Oki walked into the lockerroom to get changed quickly. She had beat Chitose, not easly but she did beat her. Oki hated that girl and ever since she started on the team. She had heard rumors that she was dating the art Haruhiko, butshe didn't have anything to prove it. Oki hadd practice all summer and would not let the Chitose girl take her spot.

Oki made sure her uniform was perfect as she walked out of the room. Fliipping a fallen strand of hair out of her eyes she left the pool room. As she walked down teh now cluttered halls she glanced at her schedual. She had math up next.

Oki noticed that a guy was looking at h er. She gave him a playful wink making the guy blush. Giving a low giggle she made her way into her classroom.

She was able to slip into class right before the teacher started. She hated math and was not the best at it. Lucky Yoshioka, a waiter at the restruant was a genious in matha nd would help her if she needed any.

Digging in her bag, she was looking for a pen. Sh always hated that the fell down to the bottom of the bag. She found a pen like object and pulle dit out. It was that wierd blue pen she had found on the locker room floor. She felt tranquil when she held the pen, but shrugged it off and procided her search. Oki found the pink pen she had put in before leaving her home.

Sitting straight in her seat she seen a couple of students that she had class with before. The teacher was rambling off something about equation and numbers. Oki started to nodded off as her teacher droned on.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Blue]Ryu wanted to know her, he had found out through his chain of small minded spies in the Black Roses, that her name was Oki. Stunning, gracefull and she had a killer flirt issue. This was a major turn on for Ryu.

He took one last drag of his cigaret, he had only started smoking just recently. It was a simple change to show that he was more mature. In his bussiness, that was all one needed. A look, and the muscle and charm to back it up. He slowly walked into the small gym, Oki had just got out of a pool.

Her dripping, radiant hair only looked better as she dried it off. Her body was a pure and unspoiled work of art. She was a very gorgeuos woman. Perhaps the best looking girl he had ever seen. She dissapeared into the locker room, re-emerging after only 5 minutes. She was quick, He wondered if she had taken a shower... Then his mind snapped back into reality as she waved and winked at him.

A bright red mark appeared on his cheak, he was blushing rather hard. It was quite strange for him, he was the leader of a simi-notorious gang of street thugs, and here he was blushing for a girl whom he had never even spoken too. Truley amazing! Was this love?

As she walked away, his cell phone rang as he began to come back into the real world.

" hey, boss. We got a challenge from the ReD SnaKes gang. Its in the middle of some field tonight. You in? " rang a lower class lackey into the reciver quite nervously.

" Idiot! why even bother to call, we all know im the best. I have no problems proving it, now go do something usefull you no-body!" he shouted half voiced as he slamed his cell phone into his pocket and walked briskly to catch up to oki.[/COLOR]

OCC: I say we all end up at the field, upon which the meter may hit. Just an idea.

1. Summon water. ( makes a golem of water )

2. Healing rain. ( kinda self explaintitory )

3. Burst of Tsunami ( big move, like a giant wave of water compact into his fist )

4. Final Fight ( not realy a move, just his will to get up even after hes down )

[b]OOC: [/b]Sorry I'm late. This post is kinda from before, making up for the time lost with everyone else posting.

[b]Attacks:[/b]
[i]Wind Strike[/i] - Forms a ball of compressed wind and throws it at the enemy, can come in several forces of power.

[i]Healing Wind[/i] - A small wind blows around her or whoever she's healing and their wounds and pains are healed.

[i]Hurricane Winds[/i] - Large funnel of wind builds up and causes a lot of damage, she has control of it and where it goes and so forth.

[i]Sora no Ryu[Roughly Meaning Sky Dragon/Dragon of the Sky][/i] - She summons a dragon with the power of Wind.

[color=Navy]Kai had been awake since very early in the morning, feeling the wonderful breezes of the morning and watching the sun rise. She had no problem with waking up early because she had gotten into a routine years ago. The sun was already up in the sky and had been for a few hours, Kai looked at the time and got back into the house through her window, from her position on the roof tiles.

She walked over to her bedside table and opened the top drawer. The four items that had the most important significance were there, a ring and necklace with pendant that were family heirlooms, her goggles, and a mini computer that her parents had bought for her with the Hiwatari emblem on it in the bottom right corner.

Kai slipped the ring onto her ring finger on the right hand, clasped her necklace around her neck, slid the goggles on top of her head to sit safely on her hair, and put her mini computer into a special holding case strapped around her waist on her hip. Kai sighed and tugged at her skirt, she hated having school again, because she had to wear the fuku that they used as a uniform, including the skirt. Kai was a tomboy, and proud of it, and she just didn't look right in a skirt in her opinion, but she didn't have a choice. She looked at herself in her full length mirror and frowned, tugging at it again. She shook her head and picked up her bag, and walked out of her room and down the stairs.

Kai rest her bag against the wall near the front door and walked into the kitchen where her father was reading a newspaper and her mother was eating delicately.

[b]"Ohayo Tou-san, Kaa-san." [/b]she greeted, taking her seat and starting on her breakfast. They responded and they started to talk.

[b]"So, a new school year. Study hard alright?" [/b]her father lectured.

Kai smirked and nodded. [b]"Don't worry about me."[/b]

When she had finished she looked at her watch and noticed it was about time she left, there was half an hour left until school started. She said her goodbyes and went into the hall, putting on her normal running shoes. She picked up her bag and left the house, jogging off in the direction of school.

Kai arrived, saying 'Hi' to some of her friends as she passed them, going to her locker. Kai exchanged her shoes for the shoes they had to wear for school and was about to close her locker when she spotted an orange pen. She looked at it strangely and picked it up, shrugging she held onto it and closed her locker. She set off to find her closest friends, especially an old friend that was coming to the school for the first time.

She had found them on a bench outside, it was Serenity, Aoi, Hakento, and Meteo. They talked for a while before it was time to go to class, some parted ways in the hall, but several of them shared the same class, and as they were walking, they met up with Kuro, who was also in their class. They all walked into the classroom and took seats all close to each other.
[/color]

Meteo enters his english class and sits in the back corner furthest away from all of the classmates. "Great I got this first..." Meteo mutters and then looks at everyone as the classmates pass out the Rubric for this class. Meteo looks at the rubric and then shoves it into his Book Bag. Meteo then sets his pen into his bags front pouch and reads the book assigned to him by the teacher. [i]I got nothing else to do.[/i] Meteo thinks as he continues the test.

OOC: I uh... Am so lost so if i cant get help getting cought up or squezzing in Ill probably drop out... So im going to write a post that doesnt have anyone but my character in it and HOPE someone saves me from being totally lost.

-----------------------

[color=darkorange]Mai was shook awake but who small hands. Her eyes opend slowly and she glanced around... The owner of the hands was a small girl around the age of seven. She bounced up and down slopily and made a strange squeeking noise as she did so.[/color]
[color=darkorange][/color]
[color=darkorange]"If you do that your going to have another attack... Silly Kira." Mai said leaning up.[/color]
[color=darkorange]"But sis... Sis your so late its not even funny! The parents have already left for work... Big brother is already gone too. How will you get to school."[/color]
[color=darkorange]"I wont go today... I sappose... I mean I wont leave you here alone... So i guess this is their way of telling me its my turn to stay home and watch you. Plus I wasnt feeling to well anyways."[/color]
[color=darkorange]Kira sighed and looked down towards the ground, "And I sappose you wont teach me something more fun then... "[/color]
[color=darkorange]"Im afraid not... Your condition makes it unwise. You know you cant play basketball..." Mai got out of bed and brushed her hair.[/color]
[color=darkorange]As Mai was brushing her hair her little sister glanced down at her left leg, "This stupid thing... I hate it..." She frowned at the brace on her leg.[/color]
[color=darkorange]Mai smiled and kneeled down to her little sister, "No... These obsticles... They will make you stronger. You will learn there are things you can do better than others even with that contraption... "[/color]
[color=darkorange]Ding dong... The doorbell rang and Kira walked out of mai's room and into the main hall. She opend the front door and looked around... There was no one there but when she looked down she saw a small box with Mai's name on it. She picked it up and took it to mai.[/color]
[color=darkorange]"Somthin for you..." Kira gave Mai the box and then wobbled out into the living room.[/color]
[color=darkorange]Mai opend it and inside was a strange pen. Mai blinked and wondered what it ment. She shrugged and put the pen in her jean pocket and locked the front door.[/color]
[color=darkorange]"You know your not sapposed to open the front door Kira..."[/color]
[color=darkorange]"Aw I know but you werent fully dressed at the time... Plus there wasnt anyone there to worry about." The little girl flopped down onto a chair and swung her right leg around. "Hmm..."[/color]

---------------

Ooc: Uhh like i said I was lost... So ur... Anyways i inculded the pen... uh.. like i noticed everyone else had... so ur... If anyone wants to reach out and help me id appreciate it... (perhaps a phonecall or something... Though it doesnt matter.)

Ryu looked around in confusion, was she not just there? She had gone as quick as the wind. A fresh breath of wind in Ryu's opinion. She was an athlete. Yet another turn on, in Ryu's book of complicated emotions. His phone rang again.

" Um, boss. The fight is at 7 Pm. At okanihoro park. I forgot to tell you befor~"

A resonding slap as his flip phone was slapped down and put into his pocket. He was rather proturbed now, after all it was his damn phone that made him lose track of Oki. His phone rang again for a third time in minutes. He was really angry and it showed as he shouted into the phone.

" dammit, Pual get to work and stop calling me man! "

A dark a mysterious voice, almost as if muffled by a rag rang back.

" We found what is yours, bring 10,000 yen or we will keep it. We are at 1345 Spruce."

He pondered if he should call Tony or Rob. Hed rather have some fun so he went by himself. As he arrived on the scene, he noticed that the place was a run down steall mill. Your everyday typicall drug lords place. He didint bother to knock just kicked the door wide open. Three men lay on the ground. Someone beat him here.

On the round table where the sunlight hit the oak. There lay a parchment, written on it was a very short vuage note. " Bring it tonight " Within the parchment he found a small pen. Jet blue with small waves on it. He stuck the pen into his pocket. Lighting up a cigaret simultaniously, he walked towards his hidout to run his affares and get ready for the brawl tonight....

The final bell of the day had rung. ?Oh thank God!? Serenity bursted allowed and ran out the class. The strange pen she got started to beep, she took it out of her bag and looked at it. The pink covering on the pen turned into a message. She read it quietly to herself,

?Meet at the place of the brave girl who died a long time ago??

?What? Serenity thought to herself. She looked around, the hallway was empty. She thought about it for a long time, and then it hit her. Sadako?s Shrine. She started to run toward the train station. She looked around and there she saw a strange sight. Ten other children running on different sidewalks, and running through the park. Could they possibly be making their way to the same place? When the train stopped the same children got off, they walked slowly noticed who each other were.

?What is this?? asked Oki.

?I don?t know.? Ryu added.

?Did you get the message on a pen?? Serenity asked.

Everybody nodded and took out their pens that were glowing. Then all the people in the town froze. Everything darked out accept the ten children holding out their pens. Then, a woman floated down and said something very abrupt.

?Hello my children, you are chosen. Keep your identities secret. You are??

The children looked up at her in amazement.

?THE ELEMENTAL CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!? the woman boomed, then disappeared.

They looked at each other. They all looked different. The girls had uniforms* that looked the same but with different colors. Same with the guys, but the guys had masks on. Serenity was different from the other girls. Her uniform seemed more significant.

?Ok..? Serenity said.

?Are..we super heroes?? Meteo asked.

Fighting Crime by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight!
She is the one named Sailor Moon!

Sailorrrr?
Sailor Water!
Sailor Earth!
Sailor Wind!
Sailor Fire!

OOC: Meteo your posts are sooooo short. They should at least be 3 good paragraphs. Oh yea, I?ve decided to call Princess Nature my character Sailor Moon. It goes along with the story. And prince is no longer a leader. It is a Sailor Moon story and someone brought that to my attention. You guys still have the same names. Sorry again if I am making you feel like im all powerful. That is not my intention.

[QUOTE=sunofexiles]The final bell of the day had rung. ?Oh thank God!? Serenity bursted allowed and ran out the class. The strange pen she got started to beep, she took it out of her bag and looked at it. The pink covering on the pen turned into a message. She read it quietly to herself,

?What? Serenity thought to herself. She looked around, the hallway was empty. She thought about it for a long time, and then it hit her. Sadako?s Shrine. She started to run toward the train station. She looked around and there she saw a strange sight. Ten other children running on different sidewalks, and running through the park. Could they possibly be making their way to the same place? When the train stopped the same children got off, they walked slowly noticed who each other were.

?Did you get the message on a pen?? Serenity asked.

Everybody nodded and took out their pens that were glowing. Then all the people in the town froze. Everything darked out accept the ten children holding out their pens. Then, a woman floated down and said something very abrupt.

They looked at each other. They all looked different. The girls had uniforms* that looked the same but with different colors. Same with the guys, but the guys had masks on. Serenity was different from the other girls. Her uniform seemed more significant.

?Ok..? Serenity said.

Fighting Crime by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight!
She is the one named Sailor Moon!

Sailorrrr?
Sailor Water!
Sailor Earth!
Sailor Wind!
Sailor Fire!

OOC: Meteo your posts are sooooo short. They should at least be 3 good paragraphs. Oh yea, I?ve decided to call Princess Nature my character Sailor Moon. It goes along with the story. And prince is no longer a leader. It is a Sailor Moon story and someone brought that to my attention. You guys still have the same names. Sorry again if I am making you feel like im all powerful. That is not my intention.[/QUOTE]

OOC: Ok yeah i didn't join no sailor moon i mean i knew you mentioned sailor moon sunofexiles but this is just getting a little too... you know what i mean.

OOC: I'm somewhat at a loss for my next action. I sorta got left behind... could you fill us in? I'm guessing that the "Sailor Scouts" just transformed. However, I don't know exactly how the guys are supposed to get their powers.

And about the name thing... what are the guys called again? Can we make up our own names? Just a little fast I guess...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta]OKi had study hall from her last period of the day. She always stayed in teh library. Today she decided to cut study hall early. She grabbed her bag and headed out of the library.

Walking down the hall she headed in for a swim. She needed to be in ti top shape for the up coming compitions. Plus she didn't Chitose to show her up. Oki growned her teeth. It really wasn't like to get upset about someone being better at her than something, but she just didn't like her.

Looking at the small clock located in the locker room. She had about ten or fifteen minutes she could swim. She switched into her swim suit and shoved her bag into her locker. She headed back out into the main room at looked at the peaceful water. She enjoyed it when she had swims to herself. It was much more relaxing.

Oki claimed out of the pool twelve minutes later. She grabbed her towel which she laid beside the pool and wrapped her long hair up. Enter the locker room she took a quick shower. It was almost the end of school.

As she exited the shower and glanced at the clock. It was the end of school. "I guess I took longer than I though." Oki said to no one but herself. She placed on her Kimono and pulled her hair up. As she reachedinto her bag and noticed the pen she had found earlier glowing.

"Strange." She pulled it out.

OKi seen a message wriiten on it"

"What? I hate riddles." She stuffed it back into her bag and headed out. She didn't have time to deal with riddles she had to get to work. As she exited it hit her what it went. OKi really didn't mean to think about the riddles, it just oen of those things that just suddenly hit you.

Oki debated a minute before she decided to go to the shrine. Curiosity got the better of her. Headeding to the train station she noticed nine other people heading to the station as well. She didn't pay much attetion to it.

As Oki got off hte train so did the other nine children. Now she though it was strange. Espically when tehy all wound up at the same placce.

?Did you get the message on a pen?? Serenity asked. It seemed they all head. They all held out their pens and tiem seemed to freeze. Oki was a botu to say something, but a woman started to float down towards them.

Oki looked at her changed outfit. Her kimono was gone now she was in a short skirt. It looked rather good on her. It accentedher longs legs. Than the reality hit her, her work outfit was gone. Oki's boss would flip on her if she didn't show up wearing it.

Oki heard a Serenity speak. ?Ok..? Serenity said.

"I don't know, but though this outfit is hot and all, but I need my other one back pronto." Oki was a bit annoyed.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OCC: I was like gone for three days because my computer was doing some weird things. So if any one would mind filling me in on some stuff because I read this thing and I don't have clue where ever one is. Once I know whats going on I'll post.