Blayze

[center][b][u]Guardians

[/u][/b][i][size=1]The Armies of Light and Darkness shall fall
To a power greater than the sum of its parts
A weapon designed by Light
And created by Darkness
Will destroy both sides
The Guardians will be betrayed...

[/size][/i][size=1]Seraph had read this prophecy many times in the past hundred years. He had been fearing that the world of Guardians was going to come to an end, destroyed by these Traitors, and now events were finally coming to pass that supported the prophecy.

The Traitors had broken away from their ranks, betraying their own kind as Malachai had done centuries ago. They took Malachai as their messiah, the one who delivered them from the evil of their own races, and brought them to their weapon.

And now the Traitors had gained the Twilight Spear. This most powerful of weapons, the weapon designed by Light and created by Darkness, the weapon which would destroy both Guardians.

Seraph sighed. The world was a much different place to that he used to know. The world at the beginning of its life. Light and Darkness living in harmony, side by side as brothers. How he wished that it could be that way once more. Then there would be no need for people like him, people whose only duty in life is to destroy.

He drew the Blade of Light, or [i]Astarael [/i]as he had named it, meaning "Illuminator" in the ancient tongue of the Guardians. It shone in the Dark corridor of the Temple of Light, a strange name for a temple so far underground. The network of mirrors that had been set up gave them Light, reflecting it from the surface down to them. This Blade would be his way of ending the war.

[b]"Seraph," [/b]came an eerie voice from behind him. The black-clad Guardian whirled around, and saw Queen June standing behind him, glowing with heavenly light, and seemingly hovering above the ground.

[b]"My Queen," [/b]he replied, kneeling in front of her.

[b]"Your time has come. You must take a group of Guardians to the Temple of Darkness, where you will find your new allies. From there you will formulate a plan to hunt down the Traitors. Do you understand your duty?" [/b]she asked.

[b]"I do, my Queen," [/b]replied Seraph, getting to his feet and offering a salute. The Queen left the corridor, and Seraph turned on his heel, walking swiftly towards the Main Hall, where his troops should be gathered.

He found them lined up as they should be, and stood on the platform in front of them. His booming voice echoed around the Hall.

[b]"I have chosen those who will accompany me on my journey to the Temple of Darkness. First, Ileus Solaros. Then Kira, and finally, Phailin. You will meet me at the front gate in five minutes, fully equipped for our travel! Dismissed!"

[/b]He marched to the front gate, where he already found his three recruits waiting for him. He said nothing, but opened the front gate, and stepped onto the massive spiral staircase that led to the ground. The others followed him, silently at first, but then they began to talk...

[b](OOC: Here it is. Guardians of Light, you are following Seraph to the Temple of Darkness. This world is not the one we live in, but rather a Final Fantasy-style world, so there is little technology, but massive buildings still. Guardians of Darkness, you will be in your Temple, preparing for the arrival of the Guardians of Light. Traitors, you will be preparing an ambush on the travelling Guardians, although Wyatt and Mirichai will not be with you. They will be in their headquarters, trying to work out how to use the Twilight Spear. Illusion, your character will be there with them. Enjoy.)[/b]
[/size][size=1][/size][/center]

[SIZE=1][B]"The Temple of Darkness..."[/B] Phailin repeated to herself as she and the others dispersed. [B]"Why is it that we must ally with them?"[/B] She asked with great acerbity as she neared the corridor that she resided in.

[CENTER][I]We've never done such a thing, never would I have trusted a Guardian of Darkness with something such as this...but then again, in such times...I suppose we have no choice, do we?

To think that there is a way for us to cease existing...is a thought that I can hardly bear...[/I][/CENTER]

After entering the ivory doors to her bedroom, she simply walked over to the armoire and opened it. There weren't clothes or anything like that inside, but rather her most beloved possession and the accessories that accompanied it.

[B]"There you are, Zabedeo."[/B] She smiled as she took the zanbatou from it's holster. [B]"Looks like I'll be taking you with me."[/B] She also retrieved a shoulder holster and fastened it across her body, then taking the massive weapon and sliding it inside, the blade facing the ground.

[CENTER][I]I was brought into existence shortly after the War, so I do not know how bad things were back then. But I have seen my share of troubles, and this is by far, the worst.

But Seraph has chosen me to go about this mission with him. I will not let him down.

No matter what the cost.[/I][/CENTER]

-- (Present Moment) --

[B]"So what exactly will we do when we get there?"[/B] Ileus asked Seraph as he walked behind him.

[B]"We'll probably try to make a temporary alliance with them until we can eliminate the traitors."[/B] Phailin replied. [B]"But Seraph, are we trying to formulate a plan as well?"[/B]

[B]"Yes."[/B] He answered.

[B]"Do you think it will work?"[/B] She asked. The alliance between the two was indeed shaky. And to think that such a trivial thing as formulating a plan wouldn't be that hard, it would probably grow sour to some extent.

The Guardians of Darkness most likely didn't want to hear anything that Seraph or any of them had to say. And she knew that her patience would grow thin as well with every word that slithered out of their mouths.

[B]"I can only hope."[/B] Seraph said. [B]"But it is what Queen June ordered, and I will do everything in my power to do as she says."[/B]

[B]"Very well."[/B] Phailin nodded. [B]"I suppose that I will try my best to bite my tongue and keep patience. The most important thing is that we eliminate the Traitors. It's like the saying 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.' Who would've thought that we would've had to resort to this?"[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][CENTER]Ileus had met the others in the hall for Seraph's announcement. In his rooms, he paused to rebandage his hands, the tattoos had burnt and torn crossing through realms, he was not fully healed yet.

He dressed in preperation for the cold on the temple, glancing at the faded jeans and Kiss t-shirt he had worn as a human, now folded away neatly, and he smiled and shook his head. He had missed his warm spun tunic and loose pants. Laid out before the mirrors illuminating his rooms were his ?crutches? until his powers recovered fully. Two silver armlets and their counterpart, a silver mirror on a pendant. He tucked the Pendant away beneath his clothes and took up his staff, tracing the ancient inscriptions in absent thought as he recalled his audiance with the Queen.

[I]Ileus had blushed hotly. "That was mellennia ago. I am forgotten- ?

?Perhaps? But you know my mind, Ileus, my will, better than any of my Attendants. I wish you to stand with Seraph in my behalf.?

?I am no warrior, my Queen.?

She turned and took him by the shoulders. ?You killed Malachai.?

?And crippled myself in the process.? He said bitterly. ?Seraph is young. He will resent my advice.?

?I?m not asking you to advise Seraph, I do not believe he will need it. Only be there, in my stead. The wheels of prophecy have been set turning. Seraph has been appointed my heir. Should the situation escalate, the Guardian?s of Light will need a strong King to guide them in battle. I will need you to appoint him as King...?

And Ileus realized something. "Does he even know who I am?"

The Queen smiled, a flash of humor in her eyes. ?You are Ileus Solaros, a friend of the Queen. You need be nothing else.? [/I]

He realy should have known better than to try and argue. Not with her.

The others were already assembled at the gate. He barely managed to catch a sunbeam in before Seraph came into view. The girl, Phailin, glanced at him out of the corner of her eye and raised an eyebrow... He grinned sheepishly. [B]"I'm not late."[/B]
They followed Seraph in silence for a while, until Ileus' curiosity got the better of him. [B]"So what exactly will we do when we get there?" [/B] He mused aloud. He could have kicked himself, but Seraph didn't seem to hear him.

It was Phailin who answered.

[B]"We'll probably try to make a temporary alliance with them until we can eliminate the traitors. But Seraph, are we trying to formulate a plan as well?"[/B]

[B]"Yes."[/B] He answered.

Seraph had a plan already, Ileus could see it in the set of his walk. He wasn't divulging the information to his party just yet though. Ileus could take a few guesses as to why. Whatever the proposed reason, Ileus couldn't blame the General.

[B]"... It's like the saying 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.' Who would've thought that we would've had to resort to this?"[/B]

[B]"The Guardians of the Darkness have their place. As do we."[/B] Ileus stated quietly. [B]"Do not forget that we were not always enemies."[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abigor walked next to Aldian, Abigor carried a bruised and bloodied Guardian of Darkness on his back with on hand. Like he had thrown a coat over his shoulder and walked normal with it. Abigor thought it was odd that the Guardians of Darkness would come out during the day light, since he use to be one.

He knew how important it was for them to stay in the darkness. But he had overcome that little weakness and was as strong as he was at night. People stared at him and the half dead man on his back.
[B]
"We need ot hurry back to headquarters. We need to ask this one questions before he passes out or dies."[/B] Aldian nodded and the started to run through the people and the busy street, it took them about 15 minutes before they reach the abandonded research facility they were hidding in to test the Twilight Spear.

They quickly made their way through the rusty door. Dust still occupied some of the facility but most of it had been cleaned off since they lived their now. They both moved to a small room in the back with a single steel frammed chair and one over hanging light.

Abigor tossed the Guardian into the chair roughly and he woke with a start, Abigor left the room while Aldian was left in the room with him. Abigor closed it behind him and went over to another steel frammed chair. He sat down and waited. He was going to let Aldian use his diplomatic skills in getting information from him, but if Abigor knew what Guardians od Darkness were like.

He wasn't gonna crack under that kind of pressuer. And sure enough, 30 minutes later Aldian appeared from the room a little frusterated and rolled his eyes. Abigor stood up, he had a "Play time" smile on. Aldian sighed.
[B]
"I told him that he should talk now. But he is so stubborn."[/B] Abigor patted him on the shoulder.
[B]
"It's alright. He'll just have to see what he missed out on."[/B] Abigors hand went to the door knob and he closed it behind him, Aldian went the chair and relaxed in it. He started cleaning his nails with the tip of Sanction, hoping Abigor wouldn't kill the poor Guardian. 30 minutes later, Abigor emerged from the room. Blood lightly splattered on his being, Aldian sighed and rubbed his face.
[B]
"You killed him didn't you! I hope you got the information first."

"Would you calm down. He's still alive. He's just, tied up a bit." [/B]Abigor looked back into the room and could see the Guardian hanging from the single light by his wrists. He sever tears and lashes all over his flesh, his face was bruised and puffy. You could see one of his arms was sagging an awful lot. Which mean it was dislocated, while the other had a piece of the bone popping out of his shoulder and his forearm.

You couldn't tell, but Abigor had shattered his left knee cap and broke his femer in three places. His left foot was smashed up, his toes were bent in disgusting way, along with his fingers. Abigor looked back to Aldian.
[B]
"We should get someone to clean up this room. And to get a grave ready."[/B] Aldian shook his head.
[B]
"Guardians of Darkness just have to be so stubborn don't they. Anyways, what did you find out from your friend?"[/B] Abigor smiled in his sinsiter way.
[B]
"We need to gather the others, the Guardians of light are planning to rendezvous with the Guradians of Darkness. Otherwise I don't know."[/B] Aldian nodded a few times with a satisfied look on his face.
[B]
"Guess that means ambush."[/B] Abigor smiled as he nodded. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Cephus was taking a strole around the Temple of Darkness' grounds. He couldn't stand all this waiting around. If fact he wished the propehcy weren't about to come true. But the way things were going these days it seemed inevitable.

[I]Why can't we just go and get rid of all the trouble makers get things back to normal[/I]

He could feel someone watching him. [I]Ah well everyone's watching everyone else these days[/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Well, Nox[/COLOR] He turned slightly [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]What has your sister got planned. Things are heating up eh? [/COLOR]

" Jul,knows what she's doing. We'll all be meeting shortly to discuss that matter. We need to get ready to fight. Form an alliance with The Guradians of Light. Destroy the Traitors and then..

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Kill off the light?[/COLOR] He sneered.

To an unkowing eye Cephus was well a jerk to say the least. But he grew on people.He had odd ways about him.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I'm looking forward to finding out our plans, Nox. [/COLOR]
He motioned to a tree by the temple wall. Someone was watching and listening. Both of them knew of the presence early on.

" Well, Tanner why are you hiding?" Nox called out.

" Aww just having some fun with my two pals" Tanner's smile was curious.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Indeed, well what do you think of the Prophecy? Think it'll come to pass? Think we'll beable to stop it?[/COLOR]

" You two better not take off. I'm going to go talk to Julosophia. Be good...by the way either of you see Timmons?

They shrugged.

" If you see him tell him to report at once. I've been looking for him all day" Nox returded inside the Temple.

" So they're coming. Never though I'd see the day...excuse the pun." Tanner laughed

Cephus mouth formed a crokeded smile. They made their way inside too. Their leader would soon be informing them all exactly what to prepare for.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]"Darkness and light...Light and darkness, such conflict isn?t necessary for such endeavors.. " [/B] Umbradeus muttered to himself in a slow and calm voice while around a corner listening in to Cephus conversation. He simply left after saying that however, not wanting to involve himself any more than he had just did. In all truth he really didn?t hate the light, then again he really didn?t like them either.

For some reason it seemed that everyone inside the temple were trying to make everything look...Different, that?s a good word for it different. from what it usually is. Were they trying to give some kind of false Impression to the guardians of light? Well for what ever reason everyone seemed a little bit stressed, as if having the traitors in their mist wasn?t already enough. Current events suck.

Wondering around their shadowed encased temple, Umbradeus eventually found himself wondering near his queen, after taking a short bow in front of her, his gray gently looked up and scanned her body quickly.[B] " My queen what are you doing out at such a time? Whatever is suppose to be happening here is nowhere near from being completed yet?"[/B]

[B]"I just need to check up on some things that is all, you know well enough that if I was out I would rather be out for a reason Umbradeus..." [/B] She said in an almost panicked like way, [B]" Nothing major is really being done anyways, just need to add some more....Light that is all"[/B]

"[B]It is only fitting after all, They are guardians of light, hence...the changes should be made, not that anyone around here likes them..." [/B] quickly ending the conversation and walking past her, Umbradeus turned to give one last bow and walked off saying [B]" Hopefully... This wont be as bad as everyone thinks it just may be."[/B]

Strolling around the twists and turns of the temple, Umbradeus eventually turned a corner till there was nobody that was around him for once, Gently he pressed against the darkness of the walls and gently began to melt into the shadows. [B]" I think I shall watch this...for a little longer." [/B] A kind of sinister laughter came from him until there was nothing but shadows left where he once was.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

((sry i havnt been able to post had other things going on))

Kira scanned the surroundings as he walked with the group of Guardians of Light. He could tell something bad was going to happen but didn't know what and frankly he didn't really care.

He sighed at the weight of the katana strung on his back. He wondered if they were almost there or at least anywhere near but he didn't ask anything instead he kept walking with the group.

"We almost there?" He asked Seraph as he walked up to him.

".....Not sure" was his response"We're getting cloe though"

A weird face spread across Kira's face.

"I'm ready"

((sry its short too dad's making me get off so it has to be a short one))

[size=1]Seraph led the Guardians of Light along, and up the spiral staircase. They were near ground level, and it was probably night-time above ground. Seraph led them to a huge pair of iron gates, with no visible way of opening them.

[b]"Stand back," [/b]said Seraph, and he drew his sword, the Blade of Light. It glowed with unearthly light, and the twin gates seemed to melt out of existence. Seraph walked slowly and calmly through the gate, and the other followed him, into the darkness.

[b]"Welcome to Ground Level," [/b]said Seraph, knowing that not many of these recruits would have ventured above ground before, [b]"The Temple of Darkness is not too far now that we are above ground. It shouldn't take us more than a couple of hours to get there on foot."

[/b]He strode into the darkness, and the Guardians followed him, but they felt cold without light, felt themselves weakening. Seraph slowed, and turned around, seeing the recruits almost physically dragging themselves along the ground.

[b]"Ah, of course," [/b]he said, [b]"I forget how long it takes to get used to the Darkness." [/b]He drew the Blade of Light once more, and it began to glow again. The recruits drew some comfort from this, as well as a certain amount of strength, and they continued on.

[i]Dark Shadows followed them, watching their every move...

[/i][b]"Careful," [/b]warned Seraph, [b]"We don't want to move too slowly. There are things here that don't want us above ground."

"Like what?" [/b]asked Phailin.

[b]"Like that," [/b]replied Seraph, pointing behind her. A human figure dropped down on them from the Darkness, drawing a weapon. Several more attacked with the first.

[b]"Traitors!" [/b]shouted Seraph, swinging his Blade into battle, [b]"Ambush!"

[/b]The others heard this, and drew their weapons, launching into the fight. Seraph clashed blades with a Traitor, who wielded a great axe. Seraph could feel the Darkness within it.

[b]"This axe...is no normal axe, is it, Traitor?" [/b]asked the Guardian, [b]"It was used by another...Abaddon, am I correct?"

"You are correct, Seraph, and that means you will know the true power of Zerstorer!" [/b]shouted the Traitor in reply.

[b]"Abigor, isn't it?" [/b]asked Seraph, pushing down on his blade, forcing the Traitor to the ground.

[b]"Correct once again, Seraph," [/b]snarled the Traitor, [b]"But less talk, more fight!"

----

OOC: Everyone continue with the fight...Guardians of Darkness, you are still preparing for our arrival...Wyatt and Mirichai...you are watching the ambush...
[/b][/size]

Cephus watched as the lights and decorations were strung up. He wasn't sure how much he liked this. Yet, it had a pleasing aura to it.

[I]It's only for a little while.....no harm[/I]

As he made his way towards his room he felt an odd sensation like something weren't quit right. Infact after Nox had mentioned to Tanner and himself about not beable to find Timmons, he had been looking for him as well.

He leaned against a wall. It was in a in a corridor where no one was around. Shadow engulfed the surroundings.He could feel something there.

" Interesting isn't it" The shadows seemed to say.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Yes. I suppose so. What are you doing, Umbradues?[/COLOR] Cephus asked still looking straight ahead.

" Observing the festivities." Staying concelled in the shadows he moved towrads Cephus so as to leasen the need to whisper. " What are you doing, Starkeeper?"

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Samething I guess. Anxious to hear what our Queen has to say. We should be hearing shortly, According To Nox, in any case. By the way have you seen Timmons lately[/COLOR]

" No. Why?" He asked sounding interested.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Not sure. Nox, said he was looking for him. Can't find him is all. Just seems odd. Shouldn't we all be back here getting ready for the arrival of the Guradians of Light.[/COLOR]

" Of course. I'm sure he's around. You know Timmons."

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]You're right I....[/COLOR]

Umbradeus clamped a shadowing mist over Cephus' mouth. Someone was heading down the corridor. Cephus decided to leave as he knew Umbradeus didn't want anyone else bothering him. He wanted to just watch the proccedings. Cephus turned the corner and contiuned on to his room.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abigor held his ground, but was still being pushed to the ground. He could feel the light encroching on him. It didn't make him weak like it use to, but the way Seraph controlled it. It would make even a mortal weak, he need to fight it back. He let his dark energy surge through him and into his blade. He started to push back now.
[B]
"If you are going to use the light on me, i'm just going to have to snuff it out!"[/B] Abigors dark blade was now clashing with Seraphs blade of pure light, both pushing eachother back. Neither of them gaining anything, Abigor gave a quick jolt forward, throwing Seraph of balance for a few seconds.

Just enough time for Abigor to bring his right elbow around, square into Seraphs jaw. Serph did a half-spin and Abigor charged, thrusting his blade right at him. Seraph regained his balance just in time to avoid the blade by inches, Abigors sword sunk deep into a tree right behind him.

Seraph stood on his side, ready to bring his blade down on Abigors position. Abigor pulled Blood from his holster and pointed it at Seraph, he smiled.
[B]
"Didn't see that one coming, now did ya?"[/B] Abigor pulled the trigger three times, the ring of the bullets leaving the chamber boomed through the forest. Seraph dodged the bullets, much to Abigors dismay, and was standing a few feet away from him.

He growled and yanked his blade from the tree, he holstered Blood and bolted at Seraph. Their blades crashing together again, the blow of both blades coming together forced them backwards. Abigor growled once more, he cracked his neck.
[B]
"This is getting fun. Your move Seraph."[/B] Abigor said with a twisted smile on his face and his blade held in a fighting position.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna][CENTER][SIZE=1]Night. Ileus knew there was a reason he never joined the other boys sneaking out at night. It wasn?t even the darkness quite so much as the cold. He hated the cold. Phailin sneezed, and even Kira looked a little blue. Ileus rubbed his hands together and reached out to touch Phailin?s arm.

[B]?Hey, you remember how when you?re little the first thing they teach you is how to stay warm?? [/B] He pointed up. [B]?The moon only reflects the sun?s light. It isn?t much, not tonight, but if you focus on it it?s enough to raise your temperature a few degrees without depleting your core energy.?[/B]

Phailin blinked, then smiled. [B]?Yeah, huh. Geeze, it?s been ages since I?ve used that trick.?[/B]

Seraph glanced back at the whispers and almost sighed. [I]Almost.[/I] Ileus wondered how someone so?so? well, [I]cold[/I] was ever cast as a Guardian of the Light. It would have been funny, but Ileus didn?t dare laugh. Not at Seraph? Not even in his head?

[B]"Ah, of course,"[/B] Seraph said, [B]"I forget how long it takes to get used to the Darkness."[/B] He drew his sword and held it aloft again, warming the air and brightening their way as they continued into the darknes.

Ileus? spine crawled. It felt as thought there were things in the dark, shadows in the shadows, staring at them.

[B]"Careful," [/B] Seraph cautioned. [B]"We don't want to move too slowly. There are things here that don't want us above ground."[/B]

[B]"Like what?"[/B] Phailin asked warily.

[B]"Like that,"[/B] Seraph gestured disgustedly to the emerging figure behind them. Kira had his weapon drawn before Ileus and Phailin even managed to turn.

Everything happened at once.

[B]"Traitors!"[/B] Seraph shouted. [B]?Ambush!"[/B]

Phailin swung her zanbatou in a sudden burst of flame and that allowed Kira time to strike. Ileus super heated the silver caps at the end of his staff and jammed it against the head of one of the ambushing traitors, sending him howling.

But Ileus barely managed to block the sword that came down almost on his head. He caught it against his wrist guards, crossing them above his head and momentarily pinning the blade. Ileus eyes widened at the radiating signature of the sword.

[B]?Aldain??[/B] He exclaimed in horror. [/SIZE] [/CENTER] [/COLOR]

Glossy black wings pulled in, pressing tightly against the small figure as it plummeted frighteningly towards the cold hard ground. Banking sharply, Perish swooped over the frigid landscape surrounding the Temple of Darkness. Cackling at the guardians on the ground, she exercised the raven form?s wonderfully vulgar vocabulary. She landed upon one of the many columns of the temple and began to shift back to her natural form.

?Still no sign of our counterparts? This feels like a fools errand to me, meaning no disrespect. I?m still not sure that mingling with our brothers of the light is a good idea. There is already much unrest among our companions? I can only imagine it is much the same with the light.? Perish sighed, knowing her queen had heard. A voice floated to her ears, a sound not unlike the baying of hounds at the moon, or ice cracking in the frozen wastelands to the north. A voice to send mortals crashing to their knees, howling in agony.

?Peace my daughter. Though what you say may be true, we must hope that the threat to our peoples will galvanize a renewed hope for cooperation. The light must recognize this threat as we do, to send their warriors to join with us here. I will tolerate no bloodshed on this holy ground, so bickering must be kept to words only. It is my hope that you may forget your differences to defeat this powerful threat.? Perish bowed her head, accepting the words as wisdom. It is not for one such as her to question the will of one?s goddess.

?Yes, my queen.? Perish turned her eyes once more to the horizon, scanning quietly for the approaching guardians of Light.

[B][COLOR=DarkOrange]Edit: Guardians of Darkness im suposed to be in the temple with you preping for everyones arrival, Blaze cleared things up for me so no more confusion.[/COLOR][/B]
-------------------------------------------
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]
O?Neill sat at her lab bench and tinkered with her equipment, the other guardians had made it clear that when the Lights arrived she wasn?t to do much. Which was fine with her, she would just help set up and talk if needed. The thing that bothered her the most was that the traitors had the spear.

Kate was just wasting time in her lab so she decided to go to the hall and wait for the Guardians of light; Indeed things were quite decorated for their arrival. She never saw the need in decorations, perhaps it was her human nature that saw the hall as decorated, when others was it as simply ?different?. The queen wouldn?t take up her seat until everyone arrived, she heard voices as she walked down the corridors but they were gone when she came upon the large hall.

O?Neill sat on the cold floor as she played with a silver chain that had a charm of the moon hanging from it. She swung it about, causing it to make a soft metal ?clink? every now and then. She stared off into the depths of the hall, it felt strangely empty.

On most occasions it would at least be occupied by someone, everything was eerily unsettling. Like she couldn?t help feeling something bad was up, Kate thought nothing further of it. She stood and walked to the end of the large entrance hall and out into the night. A breeze swept up along the top of the staircase leading into the hall, it blew her hair in front of her face and sent a cold shiver up her spine. All the preparations had been made, now all that was left was to wait. She walked to the left of the top of the stairs and leant on the edge, the city was beautiful at night.

Kate sighed deeply as she looked up to the full moon; waiting was something that she never did like much.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] Ack, sorry for my late entry, been tired lately and I've been low on inspiration.

Ummm....[B]Illusion's[/B] post kinda confused me so I kinda went around it. Because the Guardians of Darkness aren't around, right? And Mirichai and Wyatt are still at their base trying to figure out the spear, at least that's the impression I got from Blayze's note.

Sorry about that, if I need to edit anything I'll get it done, but we'll see what happens.

[COLOR=Navy]Mirichai sat with Wyatt at a table, the Twilight Spear was laid across it and they were currently looking through piles of books and sheets of paper for an idea of how to work the almighty weapon.

There was a knock on the door, the two men looked up. They glanced at each other and said, [B]"Come in."[/B] at the same time.

The door opened and Hyperion entered, walking in front of them, bowing.

[B]"Mirichai, Abigor and Aldian just pried some information out of a Guardian of Darkness, they say that the Guardians of Light are sending a group to rendezvous with the Guardians of Darkness. Our guess is that they're planning to create a temporary alliance in order to stop us."[/B] Mirichai's second in command reported.

Mirichai nodded, and directed his cool smile at Wyatt's frozen cheerful smile. [B]"Ambush."[/B] they uttered with a grin.

Hyperion bowed and exited the room, going to alert the other traitors to prepare to stop the Guardians of Light. The two leaders returned to examining the spear.

[B]"These markings are the key, but it seems that none of the books have a translator."[/B] Mirichai said, tracing the engravings in the shaft.

Wyatt was playing with the sun pendant around his neck, as he flipped through a book, a thoughtful expression plastered on his face. Mirichai frowned, leafing through a bundle of papers in a large stack, trying to compare any of the diagrams to anything on the weapon.

Mirichai pulled out a page from the stack, holding it against the spear, there was a character written on the paper which looked identical to one on the metal. He scanned the sheet, it was a character for "Destruction". He read it aloud to Wyatt and the smile returned.

[B]"Good, now we have to find more information on the symbols."[/B] Wyatt said.

The former guardian of Darkness ran a hand through his messy locks, tipping his chair back on two legs, extending his arms to pull another stack of papers from another table, he leaned forward, slapping the new pile in front of him. He stifled a yawn with his left hand as the fingers of his right hand ran through the papers, searching.

Wyatt sighed, putting down another book into the large "Empty" pile, and pulled off another from the "Yet to Check" pile. He blinked, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hand as he flipped past the cover and the contents page.

They'd been at it for a long time, since they'd gotten possession of the powerful object, they'd even made an order not to be interrupted unless it was important, and only Hyperion and Wyatt's SiC were allowed to enter the room.

Mirichai got out of his chair with a groan, stretching his long limbs and popping various parts of his body. When he was ready he walked over to a panel and typed quickly on the keyboard, his fingers dancing. The screen at the front of the room lit up, following the progress of the group of Traitors. He watched as they crept up, then sprang a surprise attack on the Guardians of Light.

He sat down again and the two men watched their group fight. Abigor had of course decided to go for the strongest member, Seraph. Hyperion was doing well, he used his strong abilities of Darkness to weaken his opponents. Aldian was using his knowledge of the Guardians of Light's weakness to his advantage.

He turned back to the research material messily spread around the room, they needed to figure out how to work it, and soon or else the two groups would be after their heads, then they'd return to fighting each other.

[B]"C'mon Wyatt, we can do this."[/B] he said confidently, a cool smirk was on his face again.

Wyatt smiled, nodding, he returned to scan books while Mirichai took care of the loose sheets, hoping it wouldn't take them too long.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#B2566B]The sounds of fighting echoed throughout the room, it was a sweet resonance that was welcomed within the almost silent area occupied by Wyatt and Mirichai, the two leaders of the Traitors. They had been studying the Twilight Spear for, what seemed like, ages, trying to decipher the cryptic weapon, flipping through pages of books and loose papers. The once empty table had now become a clustered mountainous ground that held its content from falling. Both leaders began to tire themselves from understanding this complex thing of an object.

Often Wyatt looked to the screen, watching the Guardians of Light fight against the Traitors. There was a twinkle in his eyes that indicated how he wished to be there, fighting alongside the Traitors, delivering blows so deadly and fatal, but he had to stay within the room where he dwelled at the moment, cringingly unraveling this puzzling piece, the piece that would bring justice. Sighing, as usual, Wyatt went about his original duty and sifted through the pages. He threw the book into the ?Empty? pile, which was piling high and nearly toppling over each other, and picked up one from the ?Yet to Check?. There was a strange feeling when he picked up this raggedy book, its outside tattered in dark leather, its binding made out of some sort of string, and the insides nearly ripped and horribly placed.

[B]?What a strange little book.?[/B] Wyatt checked it all around, wondering if it was misplaced, but saw that there had been no indications of its misgiving feature. Mirichai merely looked up to see Wyatt so enthralled by this nasty looking book. [B]?Its contents are unlike the others, it?s almost as if I?ve seen it before. Have you??[/B] His counterpart shrugged but after taking it into his hands, he, too, felt a rush of an unknown broadening power. Wyatt, saw this in his eyes. [B]?Bizarre, isn?t it, how an object like that can make you wonder??[/B]

Handing the book back to Wyatt, Mirichai went back to sifting through the papers. [B]?Let?s just hope that it gives us some information.?

Nodding, Wyatt held the tattered book in his hands for a moment, examining the words written on the front. It was written in the ancient language, a language spoken by the eldest ascenders of the Guardians. Luckily, Wyatt had dabbled in learning the language more than enough to distinguish and even speak it fluently. He questioned the words, which read: The Spear of Destiny, but upon opening the book, right before his eyes was the very image that he had hoped to find, the image of the Twilight Spear.

Sorry for not posting sooner, Blayze. This won't happen again.[/size][/color]

He loocked the door behind him. His sword emitted the dark light. He holstered it as well as his gun and daggers.

[I]Stupid Timmons. Why I bother with anything[/I]

He opened the window and climed out. He'd just take a stroll into the city see what good old Timmons was up to. He certainly wasn't anywhere in the Temple.

" What are you up to, Starkeeper" Her childlike yet dark voice said as he turned to face her.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I'm just going for a walk[/COLOR] He made to jump to the ground.

" Cephus, I think you'd better stay. The Guardians of Light are on their way. We need....

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Perish, I don't think they'll be here as soon as we'd all hoped. [/COLOR] He watched her move towards him. After all these centuries she was still a child to him.....yet somehow a woman all at once. [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I'm going to find Timmons. He seems to have lost track of time.[/COLOR]

" Can I come?" She smiled. If only she were as innocent as that smile depicted.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]No. You're too young. I'll be back shortly.[/COLOR]

" Too young. HA! Cephus, I've seen just as many centuries as you. "

To him she was still very young. [I]No matter how much time passes it touches her not.[/I]

Ske looked excatly the same as the day he met her, if one knew not how long they'd been around it could have been yesterday.He peferred to go alone...yet company was inviting these days.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Alright. it's been awhile since we've spent time together.[/COLOR]

The minutes seemed eternity.As they made their way into the city, they checked in all the usual places. They were walking the alley ways when they passed an old facility. One of the rooms had a window opened.Perish gasped. Haging form the ceiling was Timmons. She went to get him.Cephus held her back.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Wait. What is this place?[/COLOR]

" I don't know. We can't leave him here."

They crawled in and untied the poor Guardian. Cephus swung him over his shoulder and they quiclky departed for the Temple.

" Who? Light Guardian?"Perish asked as they raced inside.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]No. They're coming here. We're on the same side......[/COLOR]

Guardians followed them gathering around.

" Where've you two....." Tanner stopped in his tracks.

" Cephus, Perish for crying out loud I've been...." Nox also was taken aback when he saw the disfigured Timmons.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Found Timmons[/COLOR] Cephus said. Looking untouched by the situation. Deeply he was screaming with rage inside.

Umbradeus watched from the shawdows.

" Is he dead?" Someone asked

" Almost" Nox carried him to the queens chambers.

([B]OOC: Hope this is ok. I'll edit if needed)[/B]

[SIZE=1]Aldian smiled into the face of the Guardian of Light he was engaged in battle with. Ileus. He knew the "boy" well. This boy used his childish appearance as a lull into a false sense of security. But Aldian knew better than that. He knew how powerful Ileus was. After all, they had been allies at one time. He lowered Sanction and grinned, unusheathing Requiem as well.

[B]"Ileus! It's been to long. I see you're in good health, I wouldn't have hoped for anything less. Things are well, I would suppose?"[/B] Ileus looked flabbergasted, and Aldian didn't blame him. Aldian had been branded the enemy, a "traitor". He wasn't truly a traitor, he was merely enticed by the chance to obtain knowledge. Not that his former comrades could see that. Ileus certainly couldn't.

[B]"What are you doing here! I refused to believe them when they told us you joined them...But it seems I was wrong."[/B] Aldian sighed and raised his hands up in an attempt to sexplain.

[B]"You're seeing this the [I]wrong way[/I]. I'm not a traitor. I'm only interested in---"[/B] Ileus cut him off angrily.

[B]"Yourself. You're only interested in yourself. And if you're with them, then you're against us. You're my enemy."[/B] Ileus raised his staff threatingly, ready to fight. Aldian spun his two blades in his hands, and shrugged.

[B]"If that's the way you want it Ileus. Have at it!"[/B] Aldian and and Ileus appearingly [I]dissapeared[/I], but in truth, they both attained a speed greater than the average eye could track. Though Aldian weilded two weapons and Ileus only one, Ileus held his ground well, but couldn't for long. Their battle took them far from the warm light of Seraph's blade, and Ileus grew weak.

[B]"I'm sorry, Ileus. I've forgoten the weakness Guardians of Light ha--."[/B] Ileus intterupted again, refusing to allow him the chance to talk.

[B]"Shut up! Shut up! Your worry's fake! You don't care about us. You're trying to destroy us."[/B] Aldian finally lost his temper.

[B]"What do you know! You eat all of the lies and bullshit your superiors feed you! What if the Twilight Spear coulde end this tension between the two sides! What if we could live in unison. What if that's what's is meant to happen!? I'm going to find out, and if you're going to stand in my way, than I'll have to fight you."[/B] Aldian sheathed his blades momentarily, grabbed Ileus by his collar, and tossed him in the direction of Seraph.

[B]"Better. I would never fight a disadvantaged opponent. Call me what you will, but I still have my morals."[/B] Aldian drew his blades, spun them menacingly, and dashed towards his opponent, fire covering his blades in a mighty inferno.

[CENTER][B]+++++[/B][/CENTER]

[B]OOC:[/B] I changed my sign-up so he'd have two weapons. Hope that's alright, Blayze.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]OOC: Sorry for the super-late post, everyone. I've been sick, and my computer at home is indefinitely out of order. I'll keep up to the best of my abilities. And now, the Leader's entrance.

IC:

Julosophia had walked to her room, her head spinning with thoughts.

[i]Traitors. They have the Spear. Now, all we have to do is wait for the prophecy to come true. Heh, waiting. I hate waiting. I hope Seraph comes soon, or else -[/i]

Her thoughts were interrupted by a banging on her chamber doors. "Come in," she said as she gathered herself together. [i]Apperances are always a must.[/i]

She watched the dark onyx doors slowly swing open. In came a rather large group, which suprised her seeing as she had ordered all to wait for her in the Great Hall.

First came in Perish and Umbradeus, followed closely by Cephus. Cephus was carrying, on his back, a figure that seemed to be dead.

"What is the meaning of this?" she asked as she stood up. "Why do you come here, and not stay with the others in the Great Hall, as I have commanded?"

"Sister," came her brother's voice. "It was I who told them to come."

Jul glanced around her large room, trying to locate her brother, Nox. Finally, she noticed that he had just entered the room.

"Nox. Good to see you."

"My Queen," he said, bowing.

"Now, why did you tell them to come here, brother?" she asked, all the anger from her voice seemeing to have gone.

"It's Timmuns. Perish and Cephas found him just ouside the grounds, in an abandoned building. He's close to death."

"I see," Jul said. She walked over to the limp body, which Cephas had laid on one of the elagant rugs. She manipulated darkness around her hands, and seemed to scan Timmuns' body. "He is close to death. You did right by bringing him here."

Glancing at the group around her, she had to make one of two decisions. [i]I could ask them to leave, and perform my magick in private. Or, I could have them stay and marvel at my skills. Nox will undoubtedly stay either way, but the others. Can I trust them? Who's to say that none of them are spies for the Traitors?[/i]

After a few minutes, Cephas spoke. "My queen. He will die if nothing is done soon."

This comment seemed to cement her decision. "I will now perform a very secret magick that is only known by my bloodline."

"Jul, are you sure?" Nox asked, his face full of doubt and scepticism.

Meeting her brother's eyes, Jul replied. "Yes, Nox. I am sure. They need to know their Queen's full potential." Turning back towards Tummins, "Now, all fo you, step back. And watch."

Julosophia closed her eyes. The others could feel the darkness gathering around them, and heard Jul's chanting voice. Her voice had become not her own. It was much deeper.

Darkness eminated from her body, flowing around her to envelop the limp form on the ground before her. She slowly spread her arms wide, and with each inch her arms moved Tummins' body levitated above the ground.

Jul opened her eyes, now completely white. All around her, except Nox, gasped at the sight. Her chants grew louder, and the darkness grew thicker.

Finally, just as the darkenss started to whip wind around the onlookers, her voice cracked and sounded as a banchee. At the same time, the darkness enveloped the room.

After a few tence moments, in which the onlookers were hesitant to do anything, the darkness drew back. Then it only encompassed Tummins' and Jul's bodies. Tummins was once again lying on the ground. Jul was still standing, arms spread.

Nox stood still, waiting. The others took his lead. Then, just as suddenly as when the ancient magick had started, the darnkess vanished and Jul fell to the ground.

Nox ran to his sister's side, while Cephas went to Tummins.

"All but Nox must leave," came Jul's voice, shallow and strained. After the various "Yes'" had been voiced, she spoke again. "I will be down shortly. Wait for me in the Great Hall. All will be explained there."

Cephas picked up Tummins, who appeared to be doing much better, and followed the others out of his leader's chamber.

OOC: A bit of a long post, guys. Heh, I got a little carried away. Anything you want changed, lemme know. ~.^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna][CENTER] [B]"Ileus! It's been too long. I see your in good health, I wouldn't have hoped for anything less. Things are well, I would suppose?"[/B]

Ileus couldn't believe this. Aldain... Of Ileus few most treasured memories the long years he had spent in the libraries pouring over ancient volumes during their youth had offered the most comfort during his exile. Aldain, whose delight at the universe swept away anyone he spoke to... whose unquenchable thirst for knowladge could have devoured the very sun!

Oh....[I]oh[/I] ...

Aldain drew forth his second sword, no less powerful than it's brother.

Ileus shook his head in horror, trying desperately to come to some other conclusion. Not this, not the Maddness of the Scholars; Aldain could not possibly be so blind...

[B]"What are you doing here!"[/B] He demanded. [B]"I refused to believe them when they told us you joined the Traitors...I begged for them to be wrong...."[/B]

Aldain raised his hands defensively. [B]"You're seeing this the wrong way. I'm not a traitor. I'm only interested in---" [/B]

[B]"Yourself."[/B] Ileus itnturrupted him, furious with the Queen for refusing to confirm or deny the rumors, with himself, for so desperately willing it to be untrue, and with Aldain, for being to impossibly [I]stupid[/I] ... [B]"You're only interested in yourself. How could you turn your back on everything you've ever known like this?" [/B]

He raised his staff. [B]"How could you betray what you [I]are[/I] ?!." [/B] He whispered coldly.

[B]"If that's the way you want it Ileus."[/B] Aldian sighed. [B]"Have at it!"[/B]

The farther they drew from Seraph's own battle, the colder it became. Ileus held his ground, but he was weakening.

[B]"I'm sorry, Ileus. I've forgoten the weakness Guardians of Light ha--."[/B]

Perhaps, it was not in very good taste, but after almost five centuries of being patronized Ileus was in no mood for Aldain's concern.

[B]"Shut up! Shut up! Your worry's fake! You don't care about us. You're trying to destroy us."[/B]

[B]"What do you know!"[/B] Aldain rounded on him. [B]"You eat all of the lies and bullshit your superiors feed you! What if the Twilight Spear coulde end this tension between the two sides! What if we could live in unison. What if that's what's is meant to happen!?"[/B]

Before Ileus could react, Aldain had sheathed his swords and grabbed hold of Ileus by the collar. [B]"I'm going to find out, and if you're going to stand in my way, than I'll have to fight you." [/B]

Ileus landed hard, catching his back against a rock jutting up out of the cold ground. His head swam painfully, but at least, his mind regestered vaguely, he could feel his strength returning in the glow of Seraph's sword. It was humiliating to be so weak, but Ileus had learned to be grateful for even the gifts of enemies.

[B]"... what you will, but I still have my morals." [/B]

[B]"Wouldn't that be wonderful?"[/B] ILeus choked out, pulling himself to his feet. Aldain paused in his attack, giving Ileus just enough time to block his swing. [B]"If I could possibly believe you, my old friend, I would pour my soul into your aid. But you were not there!"[/B] He reached into his tunic and pulled out the Queen's mirror. [B] "You've read the prophecies!"[/B] Ileus cried. [B]"We-" [/B] And he faltered for a moment. [B]"The Spear of Twilight was never meant to bring about unity but the balance of prebirth! The [I]VOID[/I], Aldain!"[/B]

He tossed the Mirror to Aldain. [B]"Unlife, Aldain. Hope seems to be foolishness these days, but out of our friendship in the past I indulge. Take it and see, my friend. What is meant to be will be. Defeat me, if that is what is to happen, but consider that there is no knowladge past the gates of Sheol, the place to which you would go, should you chase this [I]"balance"[/I] to it's end." [/B] [/CENTER] [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Lifting Timmons, onto his back Cephus, followed the group out into the hall way. Nox stayed and closed the doors behind them. As the others went to the Great Hall, Cephus took Timmons to his room.

[I]Poor fool. Julosophia too. That was some magic she has.[/I]

He opened the door to Timmons room. He had thoughs swirling through his head.
The room had a draft. He lay Timmons on the bed.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]" You're lucky old friend. I'll tell you what Jul has to say once you've awaken. For now you need rest"[/COLOR]. As he closed the door he thought to himself, [I]I hope Jul, is alright[/I],

He entered the great hall. He stood next to Tanner and Perish. Umbradeus was in front of him. The Guradians of Darkness talked amongst one another as they waited. Cephus stood in silence,scanning the room deep in thought.

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Phailin swung Zabedeo with great might as she let off a blaze ahead. This revealed the Traitors and the attempt of an ambush began. Immediately, she recognized two of them, Aldain who was fighting with Ileus and Abigor against Seraph. Both seemed to be handling their fights and Phailin had no problem with taking care of the others with Kira.

[B]"I'll get you! You just wait!"[/B] She yelled as she blocked two sword attacks from a smaller figure. Twirling the zanbatou to let it fall into it's sheath, Phailin held out her hands and thrust forth the power of fire, a source of warmth for the Guardians of Light. [B]"Double Roulette!"[/B] The girl screamed and powerful blasts of fire came shooting out from both hands. It was enough to let the others see where their opponents were while fighting.

Upon hearing the cutting of the winds with a blade, Phailin reached behind her just in time to avoid a surprise attack from behind. The zanbatou was locked in a stalemate with a double-hilted sword behind Phailin's back. For a moment or two she struggled, then let the forces of gravity take over. Letting go of the staff of Zabedeo allowed it to fall back into the sheathe. After doing this, in a quick motion, Phailin rolled forward and pulled the weapon out once more.

[B]"I was so close to ripping your throat open."[/B] The traitor hissed, his blade glowing in the reflection of the flames.

[B]"Well, you can try. But I can't guarantee that it'll work."[/B] Phailin smirked.

He charged her and she stuck Zabedeo's blade firmly into the ground. Hanging onto the hilt, she cartwheeled over the blade as he thrusted it ahead. Upon letting go, she kicked the man in the back and pulled the blade back out.

[B]"Fire Whirl!"[/B] And upon a single full rotation, she was surrounded by flames. Quickly, Phailin looked to the others to make sure that they were alright, then prepared for her next move.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kira plowed through battle as he dropped some of them to the ground. Frankly, as he looked around he could guess they were losing. In mid thought a Traitor came up about to kill him but his jaw dropped open as a deep cut went into his chest spurting crimson blood from the wound.

"How could this of happened?" he asked himself.

He got up and spun around slashing one in the back. Back flipping over one he stabbed
him through the abdomin,. He withdrew his blade letting the man fall writhing in pain.

"Light Blade!!" he called forth and stuck his right hand in the air.

A blade of pure Light magic appeared in his hand. In Kira's hands there was only on answer for dual sword. Sword + sword = twice the action. A group came at him and he lunged forward almost killing them all. One took him by surprise and slashed a quick cut deep into his side. Kira yelled in pain ans he let his katana fly into the air. He fell to the ground clutching his side.

"I won't die here!!!"

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Nox and Julosophia sat on the leader's bed. Jul's body had taken quite a beeting from the advanced, draining magick, and needed to rest before she could address the large crowd waiting for her downstairs.

"Jul," said her brother. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, brother," she replied. Her voice was already stronger, but her eyes showed her fatigue. "I think that I shall leave in a few minutes. You go ahead. Make sure that all is there, and that they are ready for the news that I bring."

"Sister, is it really as bad as you say it is?" Nox asked, his voice slightly edged with fear.

"It is as you know," she replied simply. "No go. I will be down shortly. I have a few last-minute preperations to finish."

Nox looked uncertainly at his sister. Then stood up and bowed. "Yes, my Queen."

Jul watched her brother exit her cambers through the great onyx doors. [i]I wish that they would all stop calling me a "Queen." I am, by no rights, a queen. I am merly the leader.[/i]

She rose from her bed, and gathered her cerimonial clothing. She wanted to use this outfit because it seemed fitting. And the Guardians of Light could come at any time.

As she dressed, she thought. [i]Those who were in the room. They could be of great service once all is revealed. And now, they know of the ancient magick. That could be a wonderous blessing, or a great travesty.

I think that they will agree to the proposition I have for them. Nox, as always, will be by my side, but the others...well, no need worrying about it now.[/i]

She placed the manifestation of her position, an large silver pendant in the shape of a crecent moon, onto a silver neclace and placed it around her neck. It rested just above her brest, bringing elegance to the humble part of her body.

Then, she gathered her scrolls, placed them into her arms, and readied herself mentaly for the task at hand. [i]This will not be easy, but it is of great importance and must be done,[/i] she told herself.

Glancing around the room one last time, she heaved a sigh and walked towards the doors. She paused briefly, then openend them, walked through.

[i]Well, it's all in the hands of Fate, now.[/i]

OOC: Well, guys. I'm not sure when I'll next be able to use a computer...it might not be for a while. Anyways, if you could carry my character, that would be great...but, if it's okay with everyone (a.k.a. Blayze), I'd like for Linkk to post Jul's speech, if I'm unable. Thx in advance to everyone![/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
OCC: Ok I've been waiting what happened to everyone? And to those who signed up and have never posted????? Why sign up? Anyways......

Cephus couldn't stop thinking about Jul and Timmons.

[I]And where are those Guardians of Light!!!!!!!!! Maybe they had something to do with this? [/I]

" Alright everyone just calm down please....." Nox was saying as he entered the great hall full of risen voices. " Jul, is going to be down shortly. She just needs to...collect herself....she's feeling drained"

Only those who had been in the room knew the full meaning of that statement.

" How Timmons seem?" Perish whispered. Not that anyone but himself, Tanner , and Umbradeus could hear her anyways.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]" He seems like he's going to be alright. Still sleeping though. He'll come around soon and beable to tell us who did this"[/COLOR]

" What happened? How did she cure him?" Tanner asked.

Perish and Umbradues looked at Cephus. Slightly tilting his head he said [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]" You know the Guardians of Darkness powers."[/COLOR]

They all knew none of them could say a word of what had happene din that room. For none of them knew. Feeling bad for Tanner was one of Cephus' closes friends he knew it could comprimise everything. He couldn't tell Tanner or Timmons for that matter.

Nox was still trying to calm the Guardians down. Trying to answer question after question the best he could. As he passed Cephus grabbed his arm.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]" She is here."[/COLOR]

The room suddenly went silent.

Everyone looked up. Julosophia was standing in the entrance way. She looked at Nox and made her way to the center of the hall.

OCC: OK so if anything happens and Ecstacy still wants me to post the speech that's ok with me. I'll ask what he wants me to put.

As the man's arm came down brining with it the final blow Kira rolled over and brought the hi blade made of Light right through the man's right arm mid wrist. The hand fell to the ground along with his huge battle axe. Kira now relized he was surrounded.

"Crap..."

He junged at the front plowing through one and cutting through another. Kira recieved several more dashing cuts. A man jumped in mid-air he was severed in half from Kira. Kira viewed the battle as an unsuccessful one going towars failure.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHH" he yelled.

He ran right into the group and kept plowing through them one by one he felled them but as the more he battled the more worn and tired he got. A bulky axe man came up to him swinging his axe down hard. Since Kira was tired he couldn't put that much energy into his blade made from light and so it became frail and somewhat dull. He tried to block the massive axe instead the axe hit the balde shattering it into tiny pieces of Light and in the process cutting into Kira's left arm