OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

When I read Orochimaru and Kabuto's little conversation, I knew I must've been missing a joke about blood types, but I only had the chance to look it up now.

Here are the lines from Chapter 300. They don't really talk about any plot elements, so I wont be putting spoilers..

[B]Kabuto[/B]: When we get back can I have a male body with no wounds?
[B]Orochimaru[/B]: Don't you have a decent stock already?
[B]Kabuto[/B]: Of course, but lately I've gotten low on males around 15-16... And if I don't keep the scroll exactly in age order it bothers me...
[B]Orochimaru[/B]: Kabuto... You're an A-Type aren't you?
[B]Kabuto[/B]: AB, actually.

Here are the theories (from Wikipedia)
[B]Type A[/B]
Conservative, reserved, patient, punctual, perfectionist and good with plants.
Introverted, obsessive, stubborn, self conscious, and uptight.
[B]Type AB[/B]
Cool, controlled, rational. Sociable and popular. Empathic.
Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.

In Japan, your blood type is believed to affect your personality in much the same way horoscopes are viewed in North America. Some people make relationship decisions based on bloodtypes.

So... I guess, in this little conversation, Orochimaru thinks Kabuto is obsessive and perfectionistic. Though Kishimoto reveals him to be just a rational and controlled character. ^^;;;

-Arvi

[quote name='Gaara kun]Hahaha fetish... but doesn't Sasuke seem a little cocky (not like it's anything new) but when he said [spoiler']"You're late... Orochimaru, didn't you promise me that you'd teach me a new jutsu?" That means in the 2 and a half years Sasuke has been there, he still is being taught. And yes I KNOW that there is always more to learn but I think Orochimaru is holding him back for reasons unknown and won't teach him those extreme jutsu.[/spoiler][/quote]
[color=dodgerblue]lol, yeah, he seemed a little more arrogant than usual, but I guess that's expected, I'm sure Oro's spoiling him. But I know what you mean about [spoiler]Orochimaru possibly holding out on him. Though it was Orochimaru's desire to learn [i]all[/i] the techniques/jutsus of the world, lol, so I guess that would be a little time-consuming, since it takes a while to learn even one jutsu.[/spoiler]
[QUOTE=r2vq]When I read Orochimaru and Kabuto's little conversation, I knew I must've been missing a joke about blood types, but I only had the chance to look it up now.

Here are the lines from Chapter 300. They don't really talk about any plot elements, so I wont be putting spoilers..

[B]Kabuto[/B]: When we get back can I have a male body with no wounds?
[B]Orochimaru[/B]: Don't you have a decent stock already?
[B]Kabuto[/B]: Of course, but lately I've gotten low on males around 15-16... And if I don't keep the scroll exactly in age order it bothers me...
[B]Orochimaru[/B]: Kabuto... You're an A-Type aren't you?
[B]Kabuto[/B]: AB, actually.

Here are the theories (from Wikipedia)
[B]Type A[/B]
Conservative, reserved, patient, punctual, perfectionist and good with plants.
Introverted, obsessive, stubborn, self conscious, and uptight.
[B]Type AB[/B]
Cool, controlled, rational. Sociable and popular. Empathic.
Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.

In Japan, your blood type is believed to affect your personality in much the same way horoscopes are viewed in North America. Some people make relationship decisions based on bloodtypes.

So... I guess, in this little conversation, Orochimaru thinks Kabuto is obsessive and perfectionistic. Though Kishimoto reveals him to be just a rational and controlled character. ^^;;;

-Arvi[/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]Well you definatley do learn something new every day! Thanks for the info, though now my brain's going to be over-loaded XD ooh, and I'm A+, lol, so it makes it all the more interesting for me :D Though the A type sounds a lot like Sasuke in each manner (introverted, [u]obsessed[/u], stubborn, self conscious and [i]uptight[/i]) lol. I like finding out little bits and pieces that are relevant to what the characters are saying ^_^[/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]o.O Atleast I know I am not the only one who didn't get what they ment with that blood thing, and here I though that Kabuto was really a vampire or something like that in one sense or another. Here though I think I found something that may make my exploding days come to a short end.

[quote=Narutofan.com]04/12 Episode 180: Secret Technique, Compensation of Kujaku Myouhou
04/19 Episode 181: Hoshikage, The Buried Truth
04/26 Episode 182: Meeting again, it's time to leave.

Could it be? Sound as if it could. We hope to have confirmation soon, but until then we can only hope and pray that the beginning of Season 8, Episode 183 which should air on Wednesday May 3rd could possibly be the beginning of Naruto anime Part 2, possibly lead off by the very exciting Kakashi Gaiden. Wouldn't it be lovely?[/quote]

Well this may just be leading off from another of the oh so deadly "another season of fillers" Haven't they already destroyed enough of the people who give their heart and soul up for Naruto to do something like this..Its inhuman I tell you! Well atleast there is still the manga to look foward to, but besides that, thats all.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]Though the A type sounds a lot like Sasuke in each manner (introverted, [u]obsessed[/u], stubborn, self conscious and [i]uptight[/i']) lol.[/color][/quote]Actually, Uchiha Sasuke is a type AB.
[SIZE=1]Cool, controlled, rational. Sociable and popular. Empathic.
Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.[/SIZE]

Naruto's a type B.
[SIZE=1]Creative and passionate. Animal loving. Optimistic and flexible.
Forgetful, irresponsible, individualist. [/SIZE]

Kakashi and Sakura are type O.
[SIZE=1]Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident. Natural leaders
Arrogant, vain and insensitive. Ruthless [/SIZE]
([i]doesn't sound like her though[/i])

-Arvi

[QUOTE=r2vq]Actually, Uchiha Sasuke is a type AB.
[SIZE=1]Cool, controlled, rational. Sociable and popular. Empathic.
Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.[/SIZE]

Naruto's a type B.
[SIZE=1]Creative and passionate. Animal loving. Optimistic and flexible.
Forgetful, irresponsible, individualist. [/SIZE]

Kakashi and Sakura are type O.
([i]doesn't sound like her though[/i])

-Arvi[/QUOTE]

Do you guys notice their blood type just knowing their character?Seriously? :animedepr kinda creepy though

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=r2vq]Actually, Uchiha Sasuke is a type AB.
[SIZE=1]Kakashi and Sakura are type O.
([i]doesn't sound like her though[/i])[/QUOTE]

She used to be uber insensitive to Naruto, and totally ruthless to his face...right? :animeswea

[quote name='itachionikage']hi guys am new here.Do you guys like akatsuki???[/quote]

[I][B]DEIDARA!!![/B][/I] :D

I'm sorry but when he was attacking Suna, the line he said, "Art is a [I][B]BANG!!![/B][/I]" is one of my absolute favorite panel in the entire manga!!! I was devastated when he was going to[spoiler]explode, but was totally relieved once he revealed it was only a Bunshin.[/spoiler] And also, how he says "...yeah." after every phase. I think he's my favorite Naruto Bad Guy like Rock is my favorite Good Guy...

Thanks for asking. :p [/FONT][/COLOR]

Hey there was a new naruto game out a couple days ago and it blew( not that im suprised). Now it seems to me that these people should just stick with manga beacause everytime they try to make naruto on any other media format they screw up(ex TV show,game....) I love this manga but everything else is kind of embarrasing.

------------------------------------------------------

Wow im am countered by "gaara rocks" I am officially ashamed of reading this manga.

[quote name='Avenged666fold']Wow im am countered by "gaara rocks" I am officially ashamed of reading this manga.[/quote]First off, don't expect everyone who replies to be replying to your comment.

[QUOTE]Hey there was a new naruto game out a couple days ago and it blew( not that im suprised). Now it seems to me that these people should just stick with manga beacause everytime they try to make naruto on any other media format they screw up(ex TV show,game....) I love this manga but everything else is kind of embarrasing.[/QUOTE]Second, I assume that you're talking about the gamecube game "Naruto Clash of the Ninja" (Gekitou Ninja Taisen). It's the one that came out on March 7. I haven't played it myself, but I know of the series.

Even if it isn't that great, I wouldn't throw away my console just yet. Compared to many Anime-to-Game releases, the Naruto games are actually gems in the rough. Games made from Anime aren't usually very good, only recently have the video game companies started putting a little more elbow grease into these adaptations.

That fact doesn't make "CotN" any more fun, but you also have to keep in mind that it's a pretty dated game. It came out just under three years ago, and it has actually spawned three sequels. "Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3" is supposed to have a pretty good fighting engine.

As the games get made, they get better and better. Personally I follow the "Narutimate Hero" series, currently on its third installment, and I haven't been disappointed with how the series is upgraded. The graphics were totally amazing the first time I saw it, only to be beaten by the sequel I recently purchased. The gameplay is stunningly fast and also gets better every new release.

An example of how much they improve a series can be shown with how many playable characters there are in each game. In Narutimate Hero you can play twelve characters. In Narutimate Hero 2 they expanded it to 33. In Narutimate Hero 3 they blew it up to 42 different characters (51 if you include the transformations) each with a full set of unique moves.

I'm not saying that you should "take it and like it" but be patient and you'll see the nicer games come out in time. The dated games have to come out first, but hopefully the nicer games will follow quickly.

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]She used to be uber insensitive to Naruto, and totally ruthless to his face...right? :animeswea[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

About that Akatsuki thing... I'm going to agree with Gaara kun on all accounts. I liked Sasori when he appeared, but I'm not going to choose an "OMGHE'SSOHAWTILUVHIMZOOOOMCUH" favourite until all of them make their appearance.

[quote name='Hisao']Do you guys notice their blood type just knowing their character?Seriously? :animedepr kinda creepy though[/quote]Actually, I just looked it up in their bios. xP They even have their bloodtypes in their Wikipedia biographies.

-Arvi

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='r2vq']About that Akatsuki thing... I'm going to agree with Gaara kun on all accounts. I liked Sasori when he appeared, but I'm not going to choose an "OMGHE'SSOHAWTILUVHIMZOOOOMCUH" favourite until all of them make their appearance.[/quote]

I feel as though that was aimed at me... :animeswea

Does anybody feel that Kishimoto-sensei's art style was a little different in this picture as opposed to the one under it?

[IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/638/2808lo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3977/2998gy.jpg[/IMG]

Does Naruto look different? He does a little to me... [/FONT][/COLOR] :animedepr

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

I feel as though that was aimed at me... :animeswea

Does anybody feel that Kishimoto-sensei's art style was a little different in this picture as opposed to the one under it?

Does Naruto look different? He does a little to me... [/FONT][/COLOR] :animedepr[/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]lol! Look at the clothes ;) That's really the only major difference that I can see. Other than that, he does look slightly older in the bottom one, but that's to be expected, I guess. However, in recent chapters my friends and I have noted/thought that the pictures look more computer-made than anything (ie, Naruto when he's [spoiler]got the 4 kyuubi tails against oro[/spoiler]).[/color]

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Does anybody feel that Kishimoto-sensei's art style was a little different in this picture as opposed to the one under it?

[url]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/638/2808lo.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3977/2998gy.jpg[/url]

Does Naruto look different? He does a little to me... [/FONT][/COLOR] :animedepr[/QUOTE]

Well...
He looks a bit more thinner than b4.. :animeswea

[COLOR=DarkRed]::agrees completely about fillers::
Avenged666fold, if you[B] REALLY[/B] hate Naruto so much, why post in this thread? Let people who do like it converse about it without having to type another 3 pages on trying to convince you to like it.

Getting away from that...

I can't wait for chapter 301!! Hmm what do you all think [spoiler]Sasuke[/spoiler] will look like? [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][INDENT]*hits* baka that was a spoiler. -Arvi[/INDENT][/SIZE]

[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed]I can't wait for chapter 301!! Hmm what do you all think [spoiler]Sasuke[/spoiler'] will look like? [/COLOR][/quote]

[spoiler]I think Sasuke pretty much looks the same. He has the same weird duck-butt hairstyle and I'm guessing his face is the same. Unless he has groteque scars all over him. *shifty eyes*

*also crosses fingers for a small fight between Sasuke and Sai*[/spoiler]

[quote name='r2vq']*hits* baka that was a spoiler. -Arvi[/quote]
::rubs head furiously:: :animeswea Gomen nasai.

When Orochimaru [spoiler]mentioned Konoha to Sasuke, he looked a bit disturbed when being forced to remember...almost regretful. So that makes me wonder if he regrets coming to Oro for lessons and now he has no choice but to stay with him. Partly because of the curse seal and partially for his undying obsession for revenge on Itachi.

And on a side note...[B]301 RAW is out.[/B] And we still don't see Sasuke's whole body...but he does some crazy genjutsu to Sai. ::sighs contently::
[/spoiler]

[quote name='r2vq]Though, actually, I'd like to see [spoiler]Sasuke fight[/spoiler'] anybody at this moment.[/quote]

So true. Maybe Naruto learned [spoiler]body flicker from Jiraiya while training.[/spoiler] everyone knows how amazingly cool that'd be.

[color=darkslateblue] [spoiler]I read the translation for chapter 301... I still don't like Sasuke very much. I agree with r2vq, though. I'd like to see Sasuke fight with anybody, just to see how strong he's gotten. Unfortunately, I have a feeling he's going to be amazing. *irritated sigh*

I also think that Sasuke holds at least some sort of regret over what he's done. Don't think he's completely evil yet. [/spoiler][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tatsu you made me look at that picture at least fifteen times, and I really ...realy...really can't see anything differentn with those pictures....are you sure your not crazy...? -coughs- Its a possibility.

[spoiler]And..OMGQTFBBQ! What the hell was that that Saskue pulled! I mean one second I saw Sai looking at his eye and was saying to myself."ah, its probaly only going to be some kind of a Genjustu thingy or one of the Sharingan's special thingys. I am then only greeted by turning the page and seeing some kind of GIGANTIC BLOOD CLOT MASS OF DEATH! x_x It made my eyes hurt in such a dark room[/spoiler] ... Still if he doesnt fight somebody I am going to do something...something rather...evil?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=r2vq]Everything I say is aimed at you Tatsu. ;) Except that. And that. And this. and. *cough*.

Personally, I don't see much of a difference in the two pictures. In one Naruto's forhead seems to be a little bigger, but I blame perspective. What is it that you see?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tatsu you made me look at that picture at least fifteen times, and I really ...realy...really can't see anything differentn with those pictures....are you sure your not crazy...? -coughs- Its a possibility.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

*Shrugs*lol

...uhhh..I guess I am crazy... :animestun I thought that I saw something different about 'em, but I guess it may have been that I'm looking at a better traslation quality.

Sorry, Ikillion, I guess I wasted some of your time. :p

On to 301:
[spoiler]Seriously, Sasuke totally gives off the same vibe as Itachi now. One second your looking at him, the next you're in the closest thing to Hell. Roar, I wanna see him fight so bad... :mad: Oh, I'm calling that Sasuke is going to appear next chapter.[/spoiler]

Remember, I'm calling it (as apparent as it maybe...). ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=dodgerblue]OMG 301!!! *le sai* [spoiler]lmao! It's time to swallow Yamato's seed... seriously, when I saw that it reminded me of the Matrix when Morpheus asks Neo to take the 'blue pill' or the 'red pill'... anyways, off topic... OMFG! YATTA!! Evil Sasuke! ^_^ I'm somewhat annoyed that we still haven't seen his face, though =_= Well, you see it slightly.. it doesn't seem he's changed, besides his eyes always having the Sharingan.[/spoiler] I'm itching for the next chapter now.[/color]

[spoiler]Sasuke does appear[/spoiler] in chapter 301 have you read it, its pretty good as you get to see a fraction of [spoiler]sasuke new powers wow are they good but you dont get to see him properly because he stays in the shadow[/spoiler]
where are my manners my name is daredevilsdad and i am i fan of naruto too sorry to but in like that its just naruto is a great manga couldnt resist

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]daredevilsdad, I added spoiler tags to your post. When discussing Anime, good manners demands that plot elements are not revealed. People who are not as caught up with the series as you are will have the series ruined for them. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]For more information on spoiler tags, click here.[/URL] If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other mods. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[color=dodgerblue]hey daredevilsdad, welcome to OB ^_^ Anyways, yeah, we do realize that [spoiler]Sasuke doesn't actually 'appear' in Chapter 301[/spoiler], but you do still see [spoiler]his outline, sharingan and such[/spoiler]. In other news: [spoiler]THE FILLER EPISODES ARE ENDING OMFG THEY'RE ENDING. then two episodes will be kakashi's gaiden and then WHOOSH it's going to be TIME JUMP NARUTO OMFG OMFG OMFG. the only thing is that they're changing the voice actor for naruto completely so it's going to be a little wierd and stuff. AHHHHHHH BUT OMF OMFG. WOW. GAH. *flails*[/spoiler] *cough* Meh, it happens -_-[/color]

[quote name='Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]hey daredevilsdad, welcome to OB ^_^ Anyways, yeah, we do realize that [spoiler]Sasuke doesn't actually 'appear' in Chapter 301[/spoiler], but you do still see [spoiler]his outline, sharingan and such[/spoiler]. In other news: [spoiler]THE FILLER EPISODES ARE ENDING OMFG THEY'RE ENDING. then two episodes will be kakashi's gaiden and then WHOOSH it's going to be TIME JUMP NARUTO OMFG OMFG OMFG. the only thing is that they're changing the voice actor for naruto completely so it's going to be a little wierd and stuff. AHHHHHHH BUT OMF OMFG. WOW. GAH. *flails*[/spoiler'] *cough* Meh, it happens -_-[/color][/quote]

no way are you serious i cant wait where did you find that out from by the way does anyone no which episode is currently out so that i can start downloading it

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Gah! Now I feel as if nobody even read that the first time I posted it, I feel so unloved! -whines- yet anyways atleast I feel a little better though, atleast I finally get to seen[spoiler] Sasori finally die...and ZETSU STLL ROCKS![/spoiler] Its all just a matter of time though now.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

...Deidara... :animestun

Don't tell me you forgot about this. (Points to Attachments :p )

I love that part when Sasori and Deidara are argueing, though.

It's kind of weird looking back on it now considering we know [spoiler]how Sasori [B][I]REALLY[/I][/B] looks inside that puppet...Deidara calls him "master"...[/spoiler]

I wonder if Deidara's a chick...Whenever I read his/her part, I always gave 'em an omnisex voice. :rolleyes:

Also, I noticed I'm one of the only ones that hasn't mentioned the fillers ending in my posts...that's probably because I can't download any of the series right now. ;_;

I'd even watch the fillers probably, if I could... :( [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]EDIT!!!!!!

Hey! About Sai! Do you think that he and [spoiler]Kabuto may be brothers?!?![/spoiler] I don't know it just came to me when I was reading it... Maybe...

Also, I read a newer version of 301, and [spoiler]Sasuke's clothes! It seems that they did change a lot! HIS WEARING PANTS!!![/spoiler]

Last but not least, do you think that [spoiler]Sai is [I][B]REALLY[/B][/I] evil?[/spoiler] It just doesn't seem like it, cuz he keeps bringing up Naruto...

Too many theories...roarrr...Naruto's [spoiler]an alien[/spoiler] :animestun

My guess of what may happen:
[spoiler]I think Sakura will try to talk to Sasuke, but Naruto understands that he has to fight him to get 'em back, so they go at it, while Sakura watches in horrible.[/spoiler]

Remember. I'm calling it. ;)

So much darkness on my post...[/FONT][/COLOR] :p

Hmm here is my two cents on [spoiler]Sai

I was looking through the manga chapter and looking through the posts in here. Everyone is very close but you are missing something substantial in Sai's book.

The white haired boy in the book is Sai's brother, however the black haired boy is not Sai! It is Itachi. Notice how each page shows each of the boys using the previous monsters abilities, this clearly indicates copying using the Sharigan. The middle 2 pages which are unfinished and vague shows a black haired person in an ANBU costume.

THAT LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT LIKE ITACHI. Kishimoto didn't draw the face because he didn't want to give it away, and make everyone think it was Sai. However when the 2 meet in the middle they obviously are battling each other for some reason. The white haired person (Sai's brother) is Shisui, Itachi's best friend.

This book absolutely has something to do with the Uchiha history and the Mangekyo Sharingan. It is totally obvious, especially since Orochimaru said Sai and Sasuke can reminiss about their old town directly implies Sai is Uchiha.[/spoiler]

And there you go.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]My god Garra Kun how do you find this stuff out? I would have never even began to have even though that way. You get +5 more points for that now.

[QUOTE=Gaara kun] [spoiler]SaiThe white haired boy in the book is Sai's brother, however the black haired boy is not Sai! It is Itachi. Notice how each page shows each of the boys using the previous monsters abilities, this clearly indicates copying using the Sharigan. The middle 2 pages which are unfinished and vague shows a black haired person in an ANBU costume.

THAT LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT LIKE ITACHI. Kishimoto didn't draw the face because he didn't want to give it away, and make everyone think it was Sai. However when the 2 meet in the middle they obviously are battling each other for some reason. The white haired person (Sai's brother) is Shisui, Itachi's best friend.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Some times I really wonder if you are Kishimoto in disguise...It would make a lot of sence actually.

yet there is one thing that seems loose about that.[spoiler] So if that other person really is Itachi and that is also Shinsui. Then that would mean that Itachi killed his best friend which enabled him to get the Mangekyo Sharingan, which was said that shisui was one of the most talented members of the [U][I][B]UCHIHA CLAN![/B][/I][/U] Which would THEN mean that unless Sai was adopted then he should to have the Sharingan which would be...Different to say the least.[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]