OtakuBoards

Terror Town 3 [MLV]

Xerxes

Okay everyone! Terror Town is coming back and we're proud. If you haven't heard of Terror Town, look it up in my profile and you'll see it in my posts. The ones that are in this RP that come back are of course Satan and Baal but that's not all, we're bringing back Ame. Let's get this started!

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

[COLOR=Indigo]We were on a school trip to an island off the coast of the mainland. The trip was a 5 day trip of fun and relaxation. On the first 2 days was hiking and some school activities. The other 3 days was just fun in the sun and do whatever we wanted to do. There were many strange and eerie legends of the island that would excite anyone.

But before we even reached the island, something went wrong. The engine blew out and the ship started to sink due to the big explosion. Everyone was in panic. We were running around and didn't know what to do. Then everything went black. The next thing we knew, the ship had docked in front of the island and everyone was fine.

We were all sitting inside the ship when the teachers and the ship's crew told us that they were going to inspect the area since everyone thought that we were dead. It was hours since the teachers left. After a few more hours til dark, three people came onto the ship and told us that the adults had sent them and told them that there was a town on the island and to go into the town to find them. Can you trust them? Are you sure of what they said? We'll make the descision of that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]This is similar to the first Terror Town but this time it has a little twist to it. I will pm the users of Satan, Baal, and Ame if they want to join this one but if not then they're up for grabs. If you are one of them, they will appear as everyday normal students so yeah.

Rules:
1.not too much powerplaying
2.no goddmodding
3.Have fun! :)

Name: not to crazy
Appearance: pic or descrip
Bio: what happened when you were on the ship and your reaction to the mysterious people that just arrived on the boat.
Weapons: you will first start out with whatever is in the ship but you get katanas, magic staffs, etc.[/COLOR]

I'll post mine after a few more and tell you if the ones who played Satan, Baal, and Ame want to play.

Name: Shaun

Personality: He usually keeps tp himself on trips. He hates being on boats. His dad was in the military and he taught him survival skills. He is very open minded if you don't mind his own view on it. Loves to be around other people.

Appearance: Wears army btu pants, a dragons t-shirt, leather gloves, and combat boots.

Bio: Walking around the ship trying to stay away from the balcony. When the ship mysteriously exploded, He was running around tryimg to find his finds then was some how nocked out.

Weapons: Since his dad was in the military, he usually carries a combat nives. He grabs a steel pipe to go into the town.

(OoC: I hope this is good. I've played with you before and hope to continue to play wtih you XxXLolitaGothXxX.)

Name: Mike Johnson

Personality: Dark and secluded, usually sticks to himself. Some call him "emo" and a "loner" because he is never seen talking to anyone. He often draws amazing things such as entire detailed blueprints of the school, or some machanical design of a fantastic machine, but if anyone questions him about it he'll hide the picture and walk away without a word.

Appearance: [URL=http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/Wizards1rule/?action=view¤t=stones.jpg]Mike[/URL]

Bio: As the ship crashed he ran to the center and hid in a small room trying to avoid those who paniced. When all seemed clear, he came out again but cautious to those who came aboard.He lerks in the shadows trying to avoid eye contact and waiting for the iright moment to take action.

Weapons: He found an emergancy axe on the ship and is currently carrying it around along with a clip board some paper and a char-coal pencil.

OCC: I threw this together very quickly so I may edit it to make it better later.

[COLOR=Magenta]OOC: OMG! It's back and this time I have another character to play. Ya!!!

Name: Shia

Personality: Shia is very hyper active and loves to play around. She's very optimistic and curious. She loves to smile and talk to other people and is very flirty.

Appearance: [URL="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Koge%20Donbo/Pita%20Ten/largeAnimePaperscans_Pita-Ten_Kr-10.jpg"]Shia[/URL]is about 5'5" and weighs about 118lbs.

Bio: Shia was born with no memory until she was four and was lost in the snow. She walked and then found a nice boy who took her someplace warm to stay. She didn't know what to say nor how to speak. Shia slowly began to understand things and began to talk. Sometimes she thinks about what her parents were like and why they would leave her in the snow like that. After a few years, she had gone to highschool and met a ton of new friends. She became more social and loved to be happy and enjoyed it too. Her foster father was very nice and looked after her. Shia met the smae boy who had rescued her from the snow and fell in love with him. Of course, he was older than her but she still had feelings for him.

After he had graduated, she came up to him and told him. He broke her heart by saying that there was someone else she like. When spring came it was about time to go in the trip to the island and have fun so that she would forget all about him.

Weapons: Shia found a pipe and later finds a magical staff with awesome powers.

OOC: This is gonna be great sis! ^^ I hope that more people sign up for this. ^^[/COLOR]

OOC: I know you can't wait sis! And I do hope that more people sign up cause this is going to be a good Terror Town.

[COLOR=Purple]Name: Evangeline

Personality: this girl's got a twisted persona. She can be loads of fun and totally free-spirited but then she can turn around and be pissed off as hell. She can be serious and then be preppy. So if you see this girl acting strange then that's just normal.

Appearance: [URL=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Gothic%20Lolita/brexipunkyhk01.jpg]Evangeline[/URL] stands at 5'7" and weighs around 117lbs

Bio: Evangeline was taking a nap inside the cabin of the ship when she was abrubtly awaken by the explosion of the engine. She was thrown to the floor and then everything went black. The next thing that she saw was that the ship was calm again and she walked out of the cabin and into the crowd that was on the deck. There were three people that suddenly came and she was curious about who they were. They told everyone that the adults sent them to come into the town but Evangeline thought that it was a trap but since everyone else thought that it was safe she decided to tag along.

Weapons: she finds some knives that she found in some of the bags but later gets a staff that transforms into 3 different forms (not like that of CardCaptorSakura).[/COLOR]

Okay everyone, I already have Baal in play but I need someone to play Satan and Ame since the people who played them last haven't been on for a while. If you want to play Satan or Ame, just pm me with your post about them and I'll tell you if you're accepted or not. No one would know if you are one of them until I start up the thread. Thanks!

Name: Johnathan Stokes
Personality: Even though he's only 15, he has an experianced view on life. Johnathan comes from a broken home, and it's made him think about life and it's values. He's quiet, and likes to think things out, rather than rush into things. People say he looks older than he is; maybe it's because he has such an emotionless exterior. He learned to hide his feelings during his parents break-up, and does it frequently. Johnathan doesn't have many friends, but he's loyal to the few he's been able to keep through the whole ordeal. He does feel, however, like everyone else. Sometimes, he goes off alone to think about things.

Appearance: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24421944/?qo=10&q=by%3Achristopherylee&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps[/url]
Has brown hair, with blue eyes. The shirt he wears is blue, along with tan colored pants.

Bio: When the ship's engine blew up, Johnathan was in his room. He had been thinking about what would happen to him when he got back home; he had had to sneak out of the house to go on this trip. He got off of his bed, and walked outside, where everyone was screaming and running around. He laughed to himself, and calmly walked back into his room. He layed down on his bed, and fell asleep; it seemed a better option than running around screaming. He thought better after sleeping anyway.

When he woke up, he found that everyone was gathered on the deck. He also noticed that the ship looked to be fine condition, and that they had docked on the island. He was going to find someone to talk to, but everyone started to leave the boat. He then ran to look for a weapon, and hurriedly followed everyone. Johnathan silently cursed them for rushing so much as he caught up.

Weapons: A push-broom he found in the maitence office. He didn't have too much time to check for weapons. Later on though, he'll get the sword in the picture :D.

Name: Duo
Personality: Duo is energetic and happy most of the time, alway wears a smile and means it. She is very friendly and gets along with everyone. But if you get her mad watch out.
Apperance: [URL=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/MidnightsDragon/Anime/anime.jpg]Duo[/URL] Her hair is down to her waist though.
Bio: Duo was in the bathroom, taking a much needed shower and was in the middle of washing her hair wen she felt the shudder of the boat and quickly got out, getting dressed and grabbed hat ever she could find in the dressing room, it just so happened to be a decrative swordand uses that, it may be dull but it works for hitting people. She was runing through a hallway when it collapsed and fell onto of her knocking her out. She woke up the next morning with a lump on her head and the sword in her hand and realizeing that there were strange people onboard with them.
Weapon: She uses a decrative sword at the moment but later she gets a large scyth

Hope this is okay, if not lemme know!

Guest Amber Dragon
Name: Kazumi
Pesonality: Kazumi usually keeps in her room. She barely comes out. She has a few friends that can actually convence her to go with them. No one has seen her room. She carries a little dragon figure with at all times. She Rarely shows emotion.
Bio: Kuzumi was in her room with the boat shook violently. She knew if the ship was sinking, her room would be her coffin. She runs into the hall and tries to get to the deck. When she reached the deck, she tripped on a raised floor board and was nocked completly unconsience. When she came to, her friends where standing by her saying that some weird people said that the adults went into the town and said to come there. She did not trust the strange people.
Weapons: She carries a decrotive dagger but later she gets a huge long sword!

(Sword wielding maniacs combine! LOL)

[COLOR=Purple]Alright, this is going good. But I still need a Satan and Ame if anyone would like to be them. If you don't know much about them go to my profile and look for the thread started by me called Terror Town 2. There is a sign up about Ame so it will be easier for you to know about him. For Satan, well, everyone knows about Satan so it will be easy to play this evil guy. I'll start this thing up as soon as someone pm's me if they want to be Satan or Ame.[/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...
Name : Ame Cotuna

Personality: Cold-hearted and has a sharp tounge but if you get past that he's a kind of nice person.

Appearance: He still has his same physic just his cerulean hair now has jet black streaks. His earrings are still black and he wears an all black long sleeved shirt with jet black jeans.

Bio: Ame not to long ago did something, something that is still to this day never to be spoken of again and for this his punishment was unbearable. He instead of being banished from existence was granted a new life and a chance at a possible new beginning.

Ame layed relaxed near the on board pool pondering about what he'll do when he finishes his senior year as he did this he suddenly began to develope a terrible headache then to his surprise he started to see faint luminated images before his eyes. He saw what he believed to be himself standing over a being with huge pearl-white wings holding a red object when he felt himself involuntarly moving his hands as if stabbing something to shake this feeling and this vision he with great strain closed his eyes to remove this bizzare inccident as he reopened them he walked towards the water to splash a bit on his face but as he looked down he saw his hands covered in crimson-red, his face dripping, and his clothes drenched as he stared at this vision he began to feel his sight leave him and his breath shallow and the rest of his senses dwindle all he could hear was the faint sound of a explosion.

He awoke later with his head fuzzy and his vision blurred when he saw that everyone was gathered around something staring intensly at something so he began to walk but something in his mind told him that his questions will not be heard if he follows the group but they will be if he follows himself so he instead of joining them he slowly walked away seperating himself from the group.

Weapon: Ame always carries a 2 1/2 inch long pocket knife that's a little dull and a pack of cigarettes. (Technically the cigarettes aren't a weapon but I just may get creative with them...)

Hope ya' like the new Ame...

Guest Cheroku
[B]Name[/B]: Merick Polar

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Personality[/B]: Shy, well-kept, an intellectual.
[B]
Appearance:[/B] [url=http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/anyelaaleyna/anime%20guy/2a85njq.jpg]Merick[/url] stands around 5'9" and weighs 170lbs. He wears dark blue baggy jeans, heavy combat boots, And a black T-shirt under the red sweatshirt. It is thin so he doesn't get hot.
[B]
Bio:[/B] He was in his room reading a book on, "Fetishism of Commodities" He heard the explosion extremely close to him. He thought at first terrorism. So he grabbed a lead pipe form his bathroom.
[B]
Weapons: [/B]Lead pipe retreaded from the boats depris. It is hidden in the jackets front pocket.

[COLOR="Purple"]Alright the following are accepted:

Cheroku - Merick
Lonely Fighter - Ame
Amber Dragon - Kazumi
Knuckles' Girl - Duo
Silent_sword909 - Jonathan
Hitsuzen - Shia
The Enemy - Mike
dragonreaper - Shaun

These are the people that I will accept but I will accept one more and that will be the role of Satan. Now you don't have to actually be Satan but be him in disguse as a normal average human.[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
Although I'm not the original Satan, I'll try my best to be

Name: Tan Sa (or in inverse as Sa Tan)

Personality: A deep thinking kid who loves seeing other people tear each other apart for their own desires. Has a very dark, wicked and twisted ideas to make his enjoyment a bit more exciting. He usually loves tempting others or manipulating other's mind to give them a reason to go to hell.

Appearance: He looks like a mere high school student with blue and wavy hair. He also looks kind of pale and feeble. He wears a pair of glasses, black pants and shoes. and his shirt is messed up.

Bio: He is responsible for the explosion but never got a chance to get away. While being sent to Terror town, he heard a voice saying that he is the one to will carry the epitaph of evil.

Weapons: Tan Sa doesn't have any weapons since he says that it is unnessesary to have one to hurt others.

[COLOR="Purple"]Alright! The di has been cast and the entire cast has been entered. Thanks for posting everyone and you're all accepted as I said in my previous post. It's good to have you, mushrumluver, aboard. You have participated in the previous Terror Towns and now you're the starring role. I will start this thing when I have some spare time on my hands. Thank you all for joining this wonderful rpg!

To let all other people know this thread has been [B]closed [/B]for sign ups [B]but[/B] if you want to join all you have to do is pm me with the sign up that you have composed and I'll see if you're good enough to join. Thanks to all![/COLOR]