OtakuBoards

Persona: Conflicting Desires-Compendium

RedJ

[i]Dreams can do many things. In dreams, you can go anywhere you want, or be whoever or whatever you want.[/i]

[i]This is why you do not question your dream at first. You are a butterfly, flying through...nothing. Emptiness. You are just flying. You do not know how long you have been flying, but you don't really care. You simply enjoy flying.[/i]

[i]Eventually, you notice a door off in the distance. You do not know why, but you are drawn to it. You fly onwards, getting closer and closer to the door, until eventually the door opens, engulfing you in a bright light...[/i]

[i]And suddenly you aren't a butterfly anymore. You are you, standing in a simple white room. You look up and notice a butterfly- the butterfly that you had been. You watch as it flies towards the center of the room, towards a man wearing all white, with dark hair. For some reason, you are drawn to the man, and find yourself walking closer to him. The closer you get, you realize you can't see his face- it is concealed by a butterfly mask.[/i]

[i]"Good, you're all here," the man says. The man's statement implies that there are others here as well, but when you look around, you see no one else.[/i]

[i]The man continues on, "I am Philemon. I have summoned you here to the realm between consciousness and unconsciousness...but first, tell me. What is your name?"[/i]

[i]You were busy watching the butterfly that was hovering around Philemon that you barely register what he said. Your name? What was it? Ah, yes, it was-[/i]

[i]"Excellent," Philemon says, "Many who make it here are incapable of grasping their identities, lost between several identities hidden deep within them. But you have passed the test. You have been able to harness your true self and [/i][i]hold on to your identity.[/i]

[i]"It is for that very reason I have summoned you all here. It is to you, who have a solid grasp on who you are, that I grant the power of Persona- the power to manifest your true self into being. The time in which you will need this power draws near. You will face others who, unlike you, are not sure who they are. [/i]

[i]But, for now, it is time for you to return to your world. Until then..."[/i]

[i]Philemon gives a small bow, and then suddenly you are engulfed in a white light...[/i]

[center][i]------------------[/i][/center]

Just a quick something to be aware of when filling out your sheet-

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][u]The Arcana[/u][/size][/font][/center]

[size=4][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For this RP, you will choose your characters' [url="http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Arcana"]Arcana[/url]. This will determine what type of Persona your character will receive and is often reflective of a character's personality to some degree.[/font][/font][/size] When someone takes a particualr Arcana, then I will erase the Arcana's description and replace it with the name of the character who took it.

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Magician[/b][b]- [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Hoshiko Akiyama[/size][/font][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Priestess[/b]- focuses on Healing Magic. Associated with knowledge or other untapped power. Generally feminine.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Empress[/b]- [i]Sarah Walker[/i][/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Emperor[/b]-[/size][/font][/size][/font][i][size=3][color=#000000] Noriko Mizushima[/color][/size][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Hierophant[/b]- no particular strengths or weaknesses. Associated with education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Lovers[/b]- focuses on Healing and Support based skills. Associated with decision making/being at a crossroads in life.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Chariot[/b]- focuses on Physical attacks. Associated with victory, conquest, self-assertion, control, war and command.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Justice[/b]-[/size][/font][/size][/font][i] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Osamu Kazuhiro[/font][/size][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Hermit[/b]- focuses on Ailment-inducing skills. Associated with wisdom, introspection, solitude, retreat and philosophical searches.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Fortune[/b]- [/size][/font][/size][/font][i][size=3]Kitsurugi Daisuke[/size][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Strength[/b]- usually focuses on Physical skills. Associated with morality about the stronger power of self-control, gentleness, courage and virtue over brute force[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Hanged Man[/b]- like the Hierophant, doesn't have any particular strengths or weaknesses. Associated with self-sacrifice for the sake of enlightenment, the bindings that makes one free, paradoxes and hanging between heaven and earth[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Death- [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][i][size=3]Alyssa Perne[/size][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Temperance[/b]- Personas of this Arcana are generally well-rounded in all skill areas. Associated with synthesis, prudence, harmony, and the merging of opposites.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Devil[/b]- [/size][/font][/size][/font][i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=5][size=3]Yuko Koizumi[/size][/size][/color][/font][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Tower[/b]- generally focuses on Physical based skills. Associated with the overly arrogant, prejudiced and authoritarian, which walk to their own ironic demise. Furthermore, it is also more generically used as an omen of doom and disaster[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Star[/b][b]- [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][size=3][i]Hasegawa Katsuro[/i][/size][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Moon- [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Ayuta Ichiro[/size][/font][/size][/font][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Sun[/b][/size][/font][/size][/font]-[i][size=3]Hiroki Kaneko[/size][/i][/center]

[center][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][u][size=5]Sign-up Sheet[/size][/u][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Name: Try to make it something Japanese, unless your character, you know, isn't Japanese.

Arcana: Pick one from the above list

Appearance: Description only or Description with reference image. I will not accept sheets with just an image.

Personality: Just as it says.

Bio: Just general stuff, please. I don't need their entire life story. If your character isn't Japanese,
give a quick explanation as to why they came to Yokuboshi.

Nickname: Optional. If your character DOES have a nickname, explain what it is and how they got it.

[b]NOTE: DO NOT. DO NOT. [size=5]DO NOT [/size][/b]try to play as a character from a previous Persona game, or as a character that just so happens to be related to them. [b]THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.[/b][/size][/font][/size][/font]

I also ask that if you make a 'reserve' post or anything like that, that you edit it with your filled out sheet. The less clutter, the better.

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Now, have a ball :P[/size][/font][/size][/font] Edited by RedJ

[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]Reserving the Star Arcana, if that's alright. I should have my sign up complete in a couple of hours. :)[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif]EDIT: Finito![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000][b]Name:[/b] Hasegawa Katsuro[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000][b]Age:[/b] 20[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000][b]Arcana:[/b] Star
[b]Appearance:[/b] [[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/Immortals/Marduk.jpg"]Katsuro[/url]][/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000]Katsuro stands at 6'1'' and has an average body type. His black hair is usually pulled back into a ponytail as shown. His eyes are heterochromatic, with his irises being mostly amber, with golden rings around the pupils. Most people fail to notice his eyes behind his black, square rimmed glasses. During his leisure time he typically wears an outfit consisting of plaid button-up shirts, of varying colors, with the sleeves rolled up, dark jeans and black slip on shoes. At work, Katsuro wears a white button up shirt with the sleeves still rolled up, black slacks and black dress shoes.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000][b]Personality:[/b] Despite the recent tragedies in Katsuro's life [see Bio] he hasn't lost his optimism and joviality. This is in part due to his desire to be an ideal role model for his sister, who he feels responsible for now. To this end he is perceived as being more mature than his contemporaries, and has a much calmer and reserved disposition. His friends often look to him for advice and comfort as well.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000][b]Bio:[/b] Katsuro's life was relatively normal prior to the outbreak of crime in Yokuboshi. His mother worked as a private detective, his father worked at Suou's Mechanics and his two year younger sister had just begun attending Yokuboshi University, where he too went to school. Although he wasn't the closest with his mother and father, he adored his younger sister, and he kept her company when their parents became absorbed in their own livesâ??which happened increasingly once the crimes began. His mother was called away for case after case and his father went out drinking more often as he watched the violence claim a number of his coworkers and friends. Eventually, the chaos took its tollâ??his father succumbed to his own desires and murdered his mother, although not before she had managed to shoot and wound him. Although his body was never found, he was believed dead as well.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=times new roman,times,serif][color=#000000]Although Katsuro mourned the loss of his parents, he quickly collected himself and began making plans for his and his sisters future. He quit school and began working full time at June's Grocery Department so that he could support himself and his sister. He's worried for his sister though. Since the expiration of their parents, she has become obsessed with discovering the cause of the murders. And Katsuro has noticed that people who seem to be obsessed with anything soon find themselves in danger...[/color][/font][/size] Edited by Orcus

I'd like to reserve the Magacian arcana! And yeah, I'll have my complete sign up form done as soon as possible. :D

[b]Edit:[/b] Aww yeah let's fill this puppy out

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Name[/b]: Hoshiko Akiyama
[b]Age[/b]: 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Arcana:[/b] Magician

[b]Appearance[/b]: She is 5'4'' and is about 120 pounds. Her straight hair reaches half way down her back, and although it's currently jet black with light blue highlights on the sidebangs, it's been dyed so many times that her natural hair color is buried away. She's almost always wearing the latest fashion trend.

[b]Personality[/b]: Hoshiko is an adventurous, fun-loving extrovert that cares about nothing more than singing. She can often times come off as arrogant and snobby, and she will let nothing stand in the way of her and her future career. If you'll promise not to mess with that, she'll be loyal to you to the end. Although she's hardworking and determined, Hoshiko has a tendency to do a bit of lying to impress whoever it is that will give her attention, which sometimes gets her into trouble.

[b]Bio[/b]: As mentioned above, Hoshiko adores singing and is an aspiring idol. She's been working towards the goal since grade school-- taking singing lessons, keeping up to date with the latest fashion trends, etc. She just [i]k[/i][/size][/font][/size][/font][i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]nows[/size][/font][/size][/font][/i][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3] she'll reach her goal. Her mother is the manager for a popular idol, and that's how she first got interested. Although her mother is her number one role model, she doesn't always have enough time to spend with Hoshiko and instead spoils her with clothes, accessories, etc. Hoshiko's dad left her and her mother when she was seven years old, so she often seeks the attention that she's not getting from him through the outlets of school.

[b]Nickname:[/b] She loves when people call her Hoshi, which means star.[/size][/font][/size][/font] Edited by AnimeArchAngel

[color=#0099ff]Dibs on the Emperor, if that's cool.[/color]

[color=#0099ff][b]Edit:[/b] Okay let's do this bad boy.[/color]

[color=#0099ff][b]Name:[/b] Noriko Mizushima[/color]
[color=#0099ff][b]Age:[/b] 16[/color]
[color=#0099ff][b]Gender[/b]: Female[/color]
[color=#0099ff][b]Arcana:[/b] Emperor[/color]

[color=#0099ff][b]Appearance:[/b] 5'5", roughly 140 pounds. Has very short black hair, the tips of some parts being blonde (she previously had longer, bleached hair, but decided to chop it off). Average build, with wider shoulders than hips.

[b]Pesonality: [/b]She is trying her best to appear put-together and just another average high school student, but it's not quite so easy. Although confident and quick-witted, she is also a bit high-strung and would like her life to settle down.[/color]

[color=#0099FF][b]Bio:[/b] All that relates back to her personal life, mostly with her family. [/color][color=#0099ff]Between her parents' seperation and her oldest brother flunking out of college and causing the family more grief, [/color][color=#0099FF]Noriko is just waiting for the world to come crashing down as she tries to hold it together. The two things she cares about are her little brother (in grade school) and basketball, which she plays on the school's team for. She maintains her grades only to not be kicked off the [/color][color=#0099FF]team.[/color]

[color=#0099FF][b]Nickname:[/b] Friends call her Nori, which is the male version of her name, mostly as a joke to her somewhat masculine behavior and appearance. She doesn't mind it.[/color] Edited by Katana

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#800080][size=2][size=3]I'm interested in the Sun aspect. However if I don't get a sheet made up tonight it won't happen till Sunday evening. I have a crazy schedule starting tomorrow morning, at 6am, that won't end till nearly 4pm Sunday. Provided that's no issue I'd like to claim a spot.[/size][/size][/color][/font]

[b][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#800080][size=2][size=3]EDIT: [/size][/size][/color][/font][/b][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#800080][size=2][size=3]and here's the relevant sign up information.[/size][/size][/color][/font]

[color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Name: [/b]Hiroki Kaneko[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Age: [/b]17[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Arcana:[/b] Sun[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Appearance:[/b] Hiroki has black hair that is several inches in length, dark brown eyes, is of a slender build and approximately 5â??4. Hiroki weighs around 128 lbs.[/font][/size][/color]

[b][color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Personality: [/font][/size][/color][/b][color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Hiroki is pretty energetic, upbeat and tends to view things in a positive light.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Bio:[/b] Hiroki was born and raised in Yokuboshi. His father is a doctor and his mother a secretary in the industrial district. Hiroki is an only child and expected to follow in his fatherâ??s footsteps. However, he hasnâ??t decided if he wants to do so or not. Currently he is doing like many high school students, studying and preparing for entering college when the time comes.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#800080][size=3][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][b]Nickname: [/b]Doesnâ??t really have one.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Hummy

Name: Sarah Walker
Sex: Female
Arcana: Empress
Appearance: Petite in stature, she only stands at a height of five foot one. Wavy streaks of golden brown hair befall halfway down her back. She has an angular face with freckles covering her cheeks. Along with the angular face, she has a long and narrow nose. Sarah has these vivid green eyes that she got from her mother's side of the family. Having been born and raised in England for most of her life, her skin is pale with no tan whatsoever. From top to bottom, you notice that she has scrumptious curves throughout her bodily form, followed by an ample bosom.

Personality: She is shy until she gets to know you. She's very sweet, compassionatate, caring and at times silly. She really values friendship. She can sometimes have worrywart tendacies when it comes to the well beings of her friends and tends to care more for their happiness than her own. Sarah is also adventurous and curious when it comes to a lot of things.

Biography:

â??Mum, can you pass me the pillow?â?

â??Sure dear,â? her mother replies as the pillow is handed to Sarah.

Sarah grabs the pillow and tries to get comfortable. Which is harder than it looks on a very cramped plane in mid flight.

â??Mum, why did you and dad have to get this teaching job in some random town in Japan of all places? Weren't there any English positions open in London or even Paris?â?

â??I thought you were happy about this. After we found out about this job, you bought as many Japanese language books that you could so that you could learn. What happened to that excitement?â?

â??I am still excited mum. I'm just nervous and I miss my friends from home.â?

â??It's a new chapter for all of us, Sarah. I'm nervous too but at least it will be an adventure learning to live in a different country.â?

â??I suppose, mum, I suppose.â? Sarah sighed and fell asleep, for there were quite a few hours left on the plane before touching down in Tokyo.

â??Welcome to the land of the Rising Sun! I hope you enjoy your stay in Japan. We are about to land at the Narita International Airport. Please fasten your seat belts as we prepare to land.â?

Sarah sits up and yawns before sleepily fastening her belt and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She lifts the window cover and gazes at the various buildings and planes below her. Before landing, she holds her breath.

Uuumpppph! The plane touches the ground. Sarah releases the air she was holding in relief.

As the three piled out of the plane and gathered their luggage, they boarded the bullet train to reach their final destination, Yokuboshi, Japan. Edited by Japan

Name: Alyssa Perne

Sex: Female

Arcana: Death

Appearance: Alyssa stands in at 6'4" and weighs 156.7lbs. Her hair is a wild mane of wavy flaming red hair that cascades down to her waistline. She's got a voluptuous figure, even despite being so tall. Her eyes are a murky greyish blue. Her appearance belies her Irish heritage with her paper fine pale skin. Always over her eyes during the day are a pair of shades as her eyes are extremely sensitive to bright lights.

Personality: Alyssa has a duality to her personality that most find disturbing. While she is more relentless and more vicious in battle than even the most cutthroat villians, she's also one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet on the street. She's taken back by little, and very outspoken.

Bio: Alyssa was born and raised in the United States until she was about eleven years old, when her father moved the entire family to Japan because of his work in the science industry. Since, she has happily become bi-lingual and can read, write, and speak fluent Japanese. Edited by ExcelExcel

A few things-

First off, I don't mind people playing as foreign characters. That's perfectly fine. However, I feel the need to emphasize that this DOES take place in Japan. A few foreigners here and there are okay, but let's try to keep the ratio of Japanese and foreign characters reasonable.

Also, [b]ExcelExcel[/b]- I'd like to point out that a 6'7 female weighing 140 lbs is considered to be unhealthily underweight for a 17 year old, and while there ARE people like that, there generally tends to be a reason- drug use, anorexia, etc.

Of course, given the nature of the RP, it could very well be because of one of those reasons, and if that's the case, that's fine. But if not, you might want to consider editing either the age, height, or weight so that they all match up better.

For another general note, there isn't any particular deadline for sign-ups. I'm just waiting until we get a decent number of people so that we can start, and sign-ups will remain open even after the RP itself starts, unless we get a sudden burst of people in and fill up all the slots. Edited by RedJ

Name: Kitsurugi Daisuke

Sex: Male

Arcana: Fortune

Appearance: Daisuke stands in at 6'1" and 160lbs soaking wet. He is also disturbingly feminine in his facial structure. His body is rather sleekly muscled, and adequately disguises his athletic tendancies but also serves to confuse people as to his gender even further. He usually wears his outrageously dyed hair down, so it often reaches the back of his knees. Currently, he has chosen his hair to be bright blue.

Personality: He's considered by many to be flighty, even vain. However, he has a smile that puts most people at ease, and he easily befriends most people with his special brand of in-your-face charm. He's the wild child, and very much the go-getter when he has his eyes set on a prize.

Bio: Luck has always been on his side, and he knows it. Despite having been raised in an orphanage, he's made a good life for himself, through various means that just seem to present themselves to him. Currently, he's working on publishing his own manga.

[color=#000000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]-Well, it's been quite a while before last gracing these parts but I love me some Persona. Looking forward to starting up.[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif] [/font][/color]Let me know if everything is cool with the sign-up.[/font][/color]

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][size=3][b]Name[/b]: Yuko Koizumi
[b]Age[/b]: 17
[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Arcana[/b]: Devil

[b]Appearance[/b]: Yuko stands at 5'3 and weighs a lean and fit 115 llbs. She has chin length jet-black hair with emerald dyed tips (purposely done to match her eyes) with a drape of bangs covering her forehead. She keeps her body in shape working out for her kickboxing club often. Her chest is slightly top heavy in relation to the rest of her petite frame, but not dis-proportioned. Other notable features include a necklace with a small charm of a coiled black rose with thorns on the stem, and a tattoo on the top of her right foot of three stars in succession each one slightly larger than the last.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][size=3][b]EDIT - [/b]Found an image to better show Yuko's hairstyle, just imagine it all black with the dyed tips: [url="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Bklynstyles/H1.jpg"]http://i19.photobuck...ynstyles/H1.jpg[/url][/size][/size][/font][/color] - [size=3][color=#800000]and also one of her tattoo:[/color] [url="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Bklynstyles/stars.jpg"]http://i19.photobuck...tyles/stars.jpg[/url][/size]

[color=#800000][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][size=3][b]Personality[/b]: Yuko lives by one motto; if you want to do something then just do it. She is a generally fun-loving girl who likes physical activity, as she spends a lot of time with her kickboxing club and swimming when not occupied with the academic aspect of high school. She believes in remaining loyal to what you love to do, but never being rigid in life's pursuits. Keeping an open mind and trying anything once has allowed Yuko to gain valuable experience concerning human behavior. She might come off as care-free to those observing her, but she holds tight to her mindset of getting the most out of life, and never giving up on the goals that she sets no matter how likely or bleak a result may be.

[b]Bio[/b]: Yuko's parents went through a prolonged divorce when she was just 5 years old. Her mother, who works as a masseuse at one of the top resorts in North Yokuboshi remarried when Yuko turned 10. She has never liked her stepfather, an executive salaryman for Junes's corporate office, despite never being mistreated by him outright. Yuko always showed a rebellious streak, disagreeing with her mother on a multitude of things; her preference toward more modern and revealing casual wear to traditional kimonos and her propensity for martial arts being at the top of the list. She is a popular girl at Yokuboshi Academy, mostly with male students but she considers very few people actual friends or worth associating with passed frivolous amusement. While hardly honor student material she is not completely apathetic to her academic responsibilities, but her focus is often elsewhere and tends to zone out during class. The unease Yuko feels around her stepfather and the constant pressure she receives from both parents about her impending entrance exams keep her from going home right away most of the time; some nights she doesn't come home at all which has gotten her in trouble many times. Her favorite place to camp out during these nights is the attic of an abandoned warehouse in the Port District which has a window overlooking the water. She enjoys the way the lights look reflecting off the water's surface and watching the ships come in.

[b]Nickname[/b]: No nickname. Though she tends to refer to others by nicknames she creates on the spot.[/size][/size][/font][/color] Edited by TheResplendent

• 4 weeks later...
Hope I didn't miss the bus on this one, I'm a big fan of SMT.

[b]Name:[/b] Daihiro Yoshida
[b]Age:[/b] 26
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Arcana:[/b] Strength

[b]Appearance:[/b] Daihiro is 5'10" and weighs in at roughly 180 lbs with his athletic build. His hair is a very dark brown and he wears it short and messy. His sideburns are grown out to slightly below his earlobe and he doesn't shave as often as he should, leaving him with a light stubble most of the time. His large black eyes sparkle with mischief and intelligence, only narrowing when he's deep in thought. Wears a short sleeved button down under his sport coat for full range of motion with his job. Has had the same cheap digital sport watch since 7th grade and wears it proudly, giving him a severe tan line on his wrist.

[b]Personality:[/b] A borderline adrenaline junkie, Daihiro rides his motorcycle to work as many days out of the year he can, and had big plans to travel around the world until recently. He's an analytical thinker, but has a one track mind and is somewhat scatterbrained. He tends to devote his full attention to a task until it is completed. Lately has been spending any time he gets alone tinkering. Is friendly with others, but not very outgoing. Tends to avoid crowds as they make him nervous.

[b]Bio:[/b] Daihiro is the oldest son of 3, born to a machinist and owner of a small antique store. His family members have always been loving and devoted to each other. He grew up locally, and went to Yokuboshi University. He currently works as a mechanical engineer at a car parts manufacturer in the city and has been successful enough to buy his own place. His father was a great family man, knowing exactly what to say and do to keep his family in good spirits and health. Since their father's death to cancer last year though, his younger brother of 22 has fallen in with the wrong crowd and his sister of 18 has been suffering from a dark depression. He tries his best to help support them financially, but his mother is too proud to accept money from him outright. This forces Daihiro to lend assistance in other ways, with home repair, buying groceries, and emotional support. He finds he is unable to be the lynchpin that holds the family together in the way his father was though, and considers this a great shortcoming on his own part.

• 4 weeks later...
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Name[/b]: Osamu Kazuhiro

[b]Age[/b]: 18

[b]Gender[/b]: Male[/size][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Arcana[/b]: Justice

[b]Appearance[/b]: Osamu stands at 5'7, weighing exactly 160 lbs, though some of that weight is muscle obtained through various workouts for kendo.[/size][/font][/size][/font][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] He keeps his dark brown hair cut short- not quite to the point where he is bald, but just enough so that it wont be a hindrance. This leaves nothing to conceal his blue eyes. He is supposed to wear glasses, but he hardly ever wears them.[/font][/size]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Personality[/b]: Osamu is a focused and very serious person. He has little patience for any sort of foolishness or jokes while there is work to be done, which has earned him either the respect or hatred of others- though that is usually all. [/size][/font][/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Bio[/b]: [/size][/font][/size][/font][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Born and raised in Yokuboshi, Osamu is the youngest of two sons...or perhaps [i]was [/i]the youngest would be more accurate, because now he is the only child. His older brother was killed ten years ago in what appeared to be a gang fight, as his body was found alongside several others who were around the same age. Osamu believes that this is not the case- Masao was not one for gangs. Despite his vocal objections to this idea, people shrugged him off. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Osamu then began heavily focusing on his school work and eventually joining the school's kendo team once he was old enough, mostly in an attempt to distract himself from everything going on at home and within himself. He was often offered pretigious positions in school, such as membership on the student council or captain of the kendo team, but he refused them all- such things were simply of no interest to him. However, he is seeking to further his education in America. [/font][/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]He also secretly pours over any document he can get his hands on relating to his brother's death, or anything similar to it. Needless to say, the recent incidents have been of great interest to him...[/size][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][b]Nickname[/b]: People have called him Sam since the day he was born. It sort of stuck.[/size][/font][/size][/font]