OtakuBoards

Kaiba has a Yami form?

SS Vegeta

er, yeah, the green hair thing just, er happened.... i dunno if it's the millenium puzzle tha throws you off, but he's not yami. the first season of yu-gi-oh! barely has anything to do with the card game at all, so anything yami would be off it. of course, they didn't show the first season here in the U>S> if that's the first season yo're thinking of...

Nope, I was thinking about the first season, the one where Duel Monsters isn't even mentioned (from what I have seen). It just occured to me that Yugi doesn't figure out the millenium puzzle untill the season they showed in the us right? Then how the hell did Kaiba have it?

[color=indigo]I think Kaiba has a Yami. But it doesn't have green hair. Kaiba dyed his hair green. I've never seen a picture of him like that, though. I'll have to find one.

I happen to LOVE Seto Kaiba, too, Ginny. So does Luminaire. She has a jacket that looks like his. Sorta. :p Although, if you and her happen to get into a catfight, I'll hand Seto over and go take ami-With his jacket OFF. Have you ever seen the picture of him w/o the jacket on the inside cover of the rule book? He's [b]SO[/b] Hot!

**EDIT**
I saw a fan art picture of Kaiba with green hair, and he DOES look like Ken Icihouji with the uniform. But I think I prefer Kaiba with Brown hair and his jacket. :love:[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
Kaiba never gets a Yami form nor does he have one. His past self in Ancient Egypt he wielded the Millenium rod that Malik wields in the present. This is why Kaiba can control Obelisk.

The green haired midget person is part of the Big 5(KaibaCorp's board), at least to my knowledge.

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]*nudges her to one side*
You can have Yami Kaiba, I'll take Seto Kaiba. :love: his cloak!
[/B][/QUOTE]

*Removes Pistol from side holster*

Seto is mine. I love Seto, Now let us be!

*Runs off with Seto, Into his own little Yaoi world*

It's actually a quite simple reason why Kaiba has green hair in the true first series of Yu-gi-oh and it really has nothing to do with the millennium items. Basically, when they made the 2nd series (the one we know and love in North America TVs), they changed the animation to digital quality (if you've seen the first series, you know how much better the quality is the current series) and also they changed the character designs. Hence, this should be why Kaiba became brown-haired instead of green-haired.

• 2 weeks later...
well kaiba has no "yami" form, or as most people know "Dark form" but, whoever said that thing about kaiba being a reincarnation of P.Seto was right, that's why in the future shows, he can control thr god of obelisk, which whom pegagsis could not, but really there will never be a "yami" kaiba