OtakuBoards

Your REAL Name.....

Yu Yu Hakusho!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]My first name is Mike. My middle name is Anthony, but I won't say my last name because I'm so famous. Well, I've only told one person on OB my last name, and she doesn't go here anymore. So there...

I forgot what my name means and whatnot, I seriously at times wish I didn't have the name Mike because so many people have it, how do you know when someone wants to talk to you and not the Mike next to you. -_-

Lets just say that my last name is the most Italian name you've ever seen in your life... Its 10 letters long o_o; Do you know how hard it was to spell when you were young? And even harder for stupid American's to try and say it right? So my mother decided to pronounce it an easier way for the Americans to say it, it seems to work well most of the time, but I haven't seen many that can say it the correct way....[/size]

I was to be named either Brauderick by my mother. Thank god my father stepped in and named me Josh. My nickname started when I was really little I used to climb trees all the time, and I also used my feet to pick things up sometimes so my mom said I was like a little monkey. Then 2 years ago I ran around in my school in boxers and a monkey mask and the name stuck then for good. So that's how I got nicknamed MUNKY. Me and a few of my friends have nicknames, my friend Matt is named SKYY because me and him both like Skyy Blue vodka malt beverage, and Pat is LOKS because he wants to get dreadlocks.

[color=darkblue]
Cole William Shane Feagin

Former name: Cole Justin William Austin.

It's a long story . . . but I'll tell you anyway.

To start with my former name, my Grandfather's name was William Cole, and my mom just liked the name Justin, and put it in there. My biological father's last name was Austin.

Now for the oh so sad part (not really).

I never knew my dad because he abandoned us, but I do have another dad, and my mom and he wanted to get full custody. I agreed with this completely because
1) I never knew my biological father
2) I didn't care to know him
3) I loved the dad I had as my real father.

Anyway, we had to take it to court twice (my biological father was letting them have full custody) because our lawyer is Satan herself. Anyway, they said I could change my name, but my mother, being the punk that she is said that I couldn't take William [i]or[/i] Cole out of my name. Although, I can't stand the name Cole. I wanted to be named Shane, although, I could have thought of MANY better names, so she arranged my name to be Cole William Shane Feagin (my other dad's last name).

So there's my story.

Now, I really dislike the name Cole, but I can stand William.
[/color]

My translated name is kinda funny... In english, I'm Sam John Sandy, because my REAL name is Sami Juhani Hietanen. :D
Yeah, Sam Sandy, yay...

...Oh no! :eek: What did I do! Now [i]they[/i] know where I'm hiding, and they're gonna fetch me! Somebody hide me QUICK!

...Okay, that was lame...:rolleyes: I just wanted to bring out that some people's panicing about revealing their name on the net is kinda funny. I mean, who would have interest in some "Neil Normal"? Stasi? Gestapo? FBI? KGB? CIA? Tell me! :shrug:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I am [b]Jenna[/b]. It is a [b]Celtic-originated[/b] name meaning [b]white spirit[/b].

That is the first time I have ever found a meaning for my name, normally I steal the meaning for Jennifer and pass it off to be mine :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Your last name is Winter, isn't it?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]...Okay, that was lame...:rolleyes: I just wanted to bring out that some people's panicing about revealing their name on the net is kinda funny. I mean, who would have interest in some "Neil Normal"? Stasi? Gestapo? FBI? KGB? CIA? Tell me! :shrug: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Lol, yeah it's dumb.

I'm Russell(Russ) Thomas, no middle name. :)[/size][/color]

My name is Frank, That's Frank (Not gonna bother telling you mah last name) the III. Who is Son of Frank (____) Jr. Who is son of Frank (You know the drill) Sr. Who Married Grandma, who had a kid, one of them is Auntie who had one of mah cousin, who is Anthony who is my dad's nephew....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]Your last name is Winter, isn't it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Perhaps it is. Have I revealed that before? I don't recall telling my last name on the boards for a long while, but I suppose I must have at one point in time...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]My name is Tony (well, my middle name... but that's what everyone calls me). [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]How fun! I had a friend whose first name was James, but his middle name was Anthony and everyone called him Tony. Half of the school didn't even know that his name was really James ^_^ I think that's just a fun coincidence :whoops:[/color]