OtakuBoards

Your REAL Name.....

Yu Yu Hakusho!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=red] Mitchell Grant Smith. I have no clue what it all means, but my middle name is my biological father's middle name (they are divorced, and I have a step father) My step father has yet to adopt me, but I am certain I will change my middle name. I just don't like it, and my biological father, at least it seems, could care less about me.[/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Flynn Thomas Arthur Mitchell. No, neither of the middle two are saints names or any annoyance like that. They both come from my great grandfathers, which ever ones of them. I think the fact that my father has no middle name is the reason I have two.... Anyway, Flynn is Irish, if anyone knows what it means, please tell me, not that I care much. Mitchell doesn't seem to mean much, other than I'm related to quite a lot of hicks, none of which I particularly like...[/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
If any one wants to know what a gibbet looks like, [url]http://www.stockdill.freeserve.co.uk/halifax/images/Gibbet.jpg[/url] .
As for the name coming from that I am unsure...?

But I'm posting to say, Raven or any of you put my name on here I will hurt you. (Flynn that is not a challenge and Vic BLIP :P)

-Lord Epssy

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Well, sorry Eddie, but isn't Eps a bit of a give away? Not at all... What do you mean you are unsure that that is where our name comes from? Of course that's where it comes from! You have nothing to be unsure about. Rest assured, hehehe...
You can't hurt me, you don't even know who I am!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Oh... dammit.

Ps. If anyone want's to know Cloricus's real name, PM me. Hee hee. Haw haw. Hoho. Ahem.[/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Mitchell doesn't seem to mean much, other than I'm related to quite a lot of hicks, none of which I particularly like...[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] So I'm a hick now, eh? Well, I know I am certainly not. I still find it rather odd you have my first name as your last. But nonetheless I felt I had to tease. :p[/color]

My real name is Tiffany, and I'm not quite sure what it means although I once did...

As Far as I know I was named after one of the bond girls, My brother got the worse end of it though being named Sean.

My last name I won't reveal but it was changed when my great grandparents imigrated to America from Vonranken.

My name is Ewan Ross Denny, I never use Ross so really its just Ewan Denny. Ewan means "Gaelic Warrior" and Denny i don't haev a clue about, i do know, when i went to America, there was a chainof restaurants called Denny's, i found that funny, lol. If anyone knows what Denny means, please tell me, thank you.

My real name is Daniel Christopher Lucking...

Daniel has biblical implications in a way- Daniel was one of the Old Testament Prophets

Christopher- well, there's [i]Christ[/i] right at the beginning..

Lucking- ... I have no idea.. an odd name, is this one..

so yeah.. two biblical implications out of 3 isn't bad.

I don't know the actual meanings of the names though.. it's just not the kind of thing I think about..

[b]My full name is Gerard Hughes, I was named after my Grandfather who died long before I was born.

I would have been named Gerard Ardill, but my mother and father thought my birth would take 20 hours plus, not 2. Because of that my dad was late as he was working, :D[/b]

My best friend and I (funny though, we're both Laurens) call each other anime names....there's a mix of Cowboy Bebop, YYH, DBZ.....YU Gi Oh....some others. I kind of started the whole thing since we get tired of calling each other "Lauren" all the time......from Yu Yu Hakusho, I'm Yusuke and she's Hiei....Cowboy Bebop I'm Spike and she's usually Faye or Ed....DBZ I'm always Vegeta and she's my "sister" X....that's what she calls herself. I know it's crazy but it's kind of fun since you act like the characters....ya know, get away from the bore of your life and add a little "fun" to it...

[size=1]I am Joshua Robert _______ . I would tell you people my last name, but there is a good chance that most of you would say "huh?" Plus I don't want anyone filling out credit cards in my name.

-Shy[/size]