OtakuBoards

Your favorite video game villain of all time...

Jinzouningen17

[color=darkblue]Mine would be Metal Gear Rex. I got quite scared of that. Pyscho Mantis kinda freaked me out, especially when the controller moves, because I wasn't expecting that. On the game Rescue Shot, that my little sister has, I don't really like bad guy on that. He is really creepy. [/color]

I would say Sephiroth, but over half the people said him already. How about Ridley, from the Metroid series? Maybe Kefka from FFIII(FFVI). Metal Sonic from Sonic CD is pretty cool, too. There's so many villians, it's hard to decide. But in the end, even though most people already said him, I'd go with Sephiroth

my favourite video game villians would have to be
Heiachi ( because he has been a villian for like all of the tekken series and he is really cool and has some cool moves.)

Sonny Forreli- this guy is pretty tough and is hard to beat.

Lance- [spoiler]well he doesnt really start of as a villian but he is pretty clever in the way he becomes your friend and you help him out and then he turns on you and then tries to kill you.[/spoiler]

Those are the main enemies i can think of but if i can think of anymore i will edit.

[color=blue][size=1]Please remember to use the spoilers tag.-Crazy White Boy[/color][/size]

[b][color=003399]My favourite would have to be Robotnik/Dr. Eggman from Sonic. I just find it really funny the way he never seems to catch on to why his plans aren't working, and the fact that he implants small furry animals into machines. O_o;;[/b][/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth:[/i]
[b]...no one is a bigger tekken player or fan than I am (On OB anyway, lol)[/b][/quote]

[color=indigo][size=1]I'm not so sure about that, Sephy. ;)

I hate to jump on the band wagon, but I really do like Sephiroth, too. But I like Rufus as well, so there. And I also like Wesker from Resident Evil 1 and Ada Wong from Resident Evil 2.[/color][/size]