OtakuBoards

Love Hina

TheDarkOtaku

I love Love Hina.It is my third favorite anime series!I know way too much about Love Hina.Aoyama is my favorite character @.@ then Mutsumi lol.I have seen every episode of Love Hina and Love Hina Again and I have read up to manga 11.

"The other girl is from the Parakalese islands...her name is Mutsumi....She is the other girl that Kietaro happens to rember later in the series.. Does that answer your question ands was I right QA? Sorry to answer the quesion b4 you but I saw an opprutunity so flash my skills!!!"

no....Mutsumi is not from Parakalese Island.She is from Okinawa.Nyamo is from Parakalese Island. *knows way too much on Love Hina*

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I so want to watch it, but I doubt my parents would let me if they saw two minutes of it..

I like the plot.. The main guy (I forget his name -_-) Looks just like me!!! I'm special. ^_^ Same with the main guy in Please Teacher.. Heh. Both brown hair, both glasses.. Hm.. *looks in mirror* Seems familiar..

But I hear that, at times, it's more suggestive than Chobits. Is that true?

I was thinking about getting either the manga or anime but then I heard that there was nudity in them (This is the only thing my parents don't want me watching). So my question is this, is there nudity and if so how much (ex. lots of fan service but very little nudity like evangelion, excessive nudity, ect,ect)?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char [/i]
[B]no....Mutsumi is not from Parakalese Island.She is from Okinawa.Nyamo is from Parakalese Island. *knows way too much on Love Hina* [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah thats right. I got em mixed up a little bit but I just knew that Mutsumi wasn't from Hinata like the others.. Oh and QA I hope you see this soon But I got VOL.12 for the MAnga and I just love it..Only two more to go and I'll be done with the series!!! YEA!!!

But to the The Boy!! Theres is nudity in the manga but they dont show details of the girls frame...Its just the curvature they have none of that other stuff!! But I think some of it causes a riot..Once you see what happens to Keitaro anyways!!!!!!

[color=hotpink][size=1]Char, I'm not trying to be mean, but can you possibly clean up your post quality just a bit and put more thought into them? Thanks a million. *QA*

I'll have to go to Media Play and sit down and read the book. I can't buy it because I'm saving up my money for the third Chobits DVD which was released today! *dies!!!!!*[/color][/size]

[B]i borrowed the whole love hina anime series from syk3 and thought it was really good, but the way you guys are talking about the manga i feel i'm really missing out on a lot of things. i'v also seen the spring movie and liked that, but a few of my friends had to make fun of me for it...:bawl:

i can't help it if i like love hina. is that such a bad thing?

anyway, my favorite character would have to be shinobu...i don't know why.[/B]

*Fans QA to see if she is still alive.

Well I feel you on trying to by the DVD sweety...but I persoanlly am gonna finsh up with the manga first..Then I'll go back and buy the DVDs!!
But to bignate dawg..Yes you are missing out on much of the series from not reading the manga...
So yes go buy the manga, read the manga, do what you must to see what it is truly about I suggest it to everyone!!
Also my character is Naru. She's just so ruthless at times. Especially when she hits Kietaro and sends him flying. Or is tha Motoko that Im thinking about...
Well they both do it so I think I like them both!!!!

Okay I just want someone to post this answer for me...but please put in spoilers...I know in the manga it says who the little girl is who made the promise to Keitaro, but in the dvd's I have seen all of them but don't really understand who it is...can someone tell me who!?

Love, Kaola

Koala...we have yet had that relieved to us...But I can give you a few hints to who it may be!!!

The answer is outta these women so far!!!!

[SPOILER] Naru, Mutsumi and possibly his baby sis...Kanako.[/SPOILER]

When a definite comes I'll let you know!!!

I bought vol. 1 of Love hina and I just had to say that the dubbed version is TERRIBLE.

The number one mistake is giving kitsume and kaolla southern accents. I've watched the fansubbed version and I was curious about what the english voices were like.

And naru's english accent isn't any better.
They should have gotten Lina from zoids to do Naru. That's the least that they could have done.

Whay are your thoughts?

Guest XBebop
since i never saw the subbed version i think all the voices fit them perfectly.

They used southern accents to interperate their japanese accents, people form different parts of Japan have different accents, They use the southern accent to relate to that.

[color=indigo]There is already another thread discussing Love Hina, and there are several topics about dubbs. Please post in one of those topics.

Thread [strike]closed[/strike][/color][color=hotpink] Merged[/color]

[color=indigo]~HC, your friendly neighborhood mod[/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I just merged this thread with the existing LH thread, because I wanted to discuss a bit of this about the dub sucking. ^_^; *QA*[/color][/size]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but the dub of Love Hina sucks MAJORLY. I don't care WHAT they were trying to do with Kitsune's "Southern accent" but they shouldn't have even attempted it. Being from the south, it aggrivates me when people put on those fake accents. It's so freaking annoying. I couldn't even watch more than half of an episode of it dubbed because of the awful voices. *Shudders violently* Even Keitaro sounded like a wimp![/color][/size]

[B]i have seen love hina both subbed and dubbed and i've gotta say the dubbing is pretty bad and i liked it a lot better subbed, but then again i've never really cared how i see an anime. yes, i've always prefered subtitles to dubbing in most situations, but as long as it gets the story across i don't really mind.[/B]

Well, about the question I asked about which girl was it....I know who now....I had to go back and watch the x-mas movie to find out. But yeah, it is out of those 3.

Truthfully, I hated the voices they gave to them too, but I am so used to them now!

Love, Kaola

[color=hotpink][size=1]About who made the promise, this is what I recall from the manga, but correct me if I'm wrong: [spoiler]It was Mitsumi, but she made the promise for Naru because Naru was so young she couldn't do it herself.[/spoiler] Am I right?[/color][/size]

Okay in the DVD it ws different [spoiler]It really was Naru but Mutsuni had told Keitaro it as her just to cheer him up, but then she admits it wasn't her in the x-mas special. But it really never said that it was Naru, but I know it wasn't Mutsuni, so who else would it be, ya know![/spoiler]

Love, Kaola

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well in the manga, the reason that [spoiler]Mitsumi told Keitaro for Naru is because Keitaro was like five and Naru was only two and couldn't tell him herself. That was how it went in the manga.[/spoiler]

I guess that in the end it will be Naru who gets with Keitaro. I don't think they would put so much emphasis on her character if she didn't. They seem to promote that relationship a lot more than any of the others.[/color][/size]

NOOOOOOOO! I can't believe it...I was reading this thing on the "Love Hina Again" series and guess what I found out!

ONLY READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO KEITARO MADE THE PROMISE TO

[spoiler]" Urashima Kanako: Keitaro's younger sister, not blood-related, and also one who Keitaro made a promise too. Evil, evil, evil, is what most people would think. However she does have her reasons, but she just doesn't understand true love and can't accept the fact that Keitaro has a relationship with Naru. She appears only in the Love Hina Again OVAs. "[/spoiler] If anyone wants that link you will have to pm me b/c I can't list it here!

[spoiler]I can't believe it! That makes me so upset and mad that it wasn't Naru! I wished it had been so much too![/spoiler]

Love, the very sad and angry Kaola

The manga is damn happy. I made the mistake of reading the first three volumes straight through and i wanted to kill myself. I have only seen the first ep of the anime though and i liked it. I think the manga was just too wham bam. There was someone trying to kill keitaro every second and i got tired of trying to figure out who was kicking his butt. The anime i kind of just lied there watching the action.