OtakuBoards

Love Hina

TheDarkOtaku

THe christmas special comes out in england this year!! (so far we have the series, and the spring special)

so i'm counting the days till november now.

but anyway, upon watching the spring special through in english, near the end, where shinobu sings a song, in english, the song is gutwrenchingly sickening, i mean, bleurgh....

go for subs with this one, trust me.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love Hina is great! I watched the whole series in 2 day, but I have to say the Naru is just.....well, a little bit annoying. One second she likes Keitaro and the next, she punches him through the roof. It's funny at first, but after a while I was screaming in my head, "make up your mind woman:mad: !!!!!!!" Besides that, It's all good.

[quote name='randalion']Love Hina is great! I watched the whole series in 2 day, but I have to say the Naru is just.....well, a little bit annoying. One second she likes Keitaro and the next, she punches him through the roof. It's funny at first, but after a while I was screaming in my head, "make up your mind woman:mad: !!!!!!!" Besides that, It's all good.[/quote]
Near the end, we have haitani and shirai to thank for that, with their bad aim and all....

Love Hina is one of the best animes I have ever seen!!! Infact, it is probably one of the best things I have ever seen on a television!
The humour, the extravogence, the indepth character developments, the love, the friendships... If you have any doubts about this anime, I challenge you to watch it; and after the first episode you will be a changed person. At first I thought it would be poor. How could they make a whole series about a boy who made a promise to go to university? But they did it: and I applaud them for it!
I watched the series and the spring special round all in the space of two days. It was deffinately worth it.
If you can get your hands on some, I suggest you watch it: you won't look back :p

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Erriku
Is Love Hina an anime, I keep finding pics and stuff about it but ive never seen it... besides anime usually isnt about what I "heard" about it.

To help answer your question: Yes, Love Hina is an anime. As for what you have "heard" about it, I have no idea since you didn't explain what you did hear about it. I recommend adding more detail to your post to help give those who might want to help you an idea of what type of information you are looking for.

I would like to suggest a couple of things. First go read the quick summary over on theOtaku.com's Love Hina hub. It is located [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/anime/love_hina/][u]here.[/URL][/u] The hub contains such things as a brief summary of the series, some reviews on the series and movies, fan art, wallpapers and greeting cards.

Next I suggest you check the Official Thread Directory that is posted at the top of this forum. In that list you can find the official Love Hina thread which is located [u][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=17994]here.[/URL][/u] Checking the Official list is a great way to find out about a series and helps from starting another thread when one is already in progress.

I hope that helps answer your question. :catgirl:

• 1 year later...
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkGreen] hey i wanted to know who everybodys favorite love hina characters were. mine are:
1. naru- cause shes funny when shes mad :catgirl:
2. seta- because he acts like keitaro but at abetter level :p
3. kentaro-because i like his smart *** additude and how he gets put down by it :animeknow [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[INDENT][SIZE=1][color=#007520]takashi tao, welcome to Otakuboards. Keep in mind the [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208]Official Threads Directory[/URL] and if you want to talk about one Anime, use the thread from the Directory. You might also want to take note that 'favourites threads' are usually not permitted since they tend to generate spammy posts. This is usually overlooked if the first post is exemplary. Your first post, although really not bad, could have been expanded. ^^ If you have any questions about posting in Anime Lounge or anything else about Otakuboards, feel free to PM me or any of theother moderators. -r2[/color][/SIZE][/INDENT]

I just recently finished watching this anime for the first time....and I have to say although it can get extremely repetitive with the Keitaro bashing it has good heart. After a few episodes the characters started to grow on me even though I had to stick with it for them to seem not as annoying. I loved learning about their back stories, it really gave it some depth. I almost didn't want the series to end....and lucky me, it has a second season, plus two supplementary episodes which I think bring a nice closing to the first season.

I greatly enjoyed this anime, at first it presented itself as something I wouldn't normally like with buxom beauties and seemingly unnecessary mishaps, but it turned out rather charming indeed and i would recommend it to anyone who is a hopeless romantic such as myself! :catgirl: