OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]I don't think so. Primarily because the emails all come from a different name. And even if that isn't a real name, Storey isn't smart enough to think up a moniker.

I am however somewhat convinced that you are an Australian though Mnemolth.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

What makes you think I'm an Australian? Just because I think Brizzie is a country town pretending to be a city?? That's not enough proof! ;)

Oh I know! Maybe I'm cloricus in disguise...*bursts into hysterical laughter*

This thread is too long for me to follow along. Anyone of you actually meet each other outside yet? Like a mini party or something like that. In the other forum, I made some friend (from another country) and plan to meet them this summer and throw a party. I'm not sure if it's safe to do that or not. :D Why don't you guys do that sometimes. It would be fun. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mnemolth [/i]
[B]What makes you think I'm an Australian? Just because I think Brizzie is a country town pretending to be a city?? That's not enough proof! ;)

Oh I know! Maybe I'm cloricus in disguise...*bursts into hysterical laughter* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] I for one think you're british or somewhere around there...you use the 'z' spelling of some words, and 'cos' for a shortend version of 'because'.

But really, Mnemmy, I stand more by what I told you I think you are earlier...heheh. I'm not going to say, though, my lips are sealed. But just know if you rub my back hard and I feel somewhere a need of retort, it'll be crawling up you like a red and ashen spider ready to strike.

:Evil, insane laughter:

As for you being cloricus....no. You're not as smart as clory, and we all know that :rolleyes:[/color]