OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES! I'm on TWO lists!!! I'M LOVED!!! ^____^ But, seriously, if you met me, you'd be scared of me. Well, ok, I can be perfectly normal (which I am most of the time) but if I met any of you, just make sure I haven't eaten any Skittles. I am very scary on Skittles.

*sigh* The only person that I'd actually be able to meet on my list is Bryan. 'Cause we live neighboring states. And hell, if my sister was allowed to go to Arkansas, I'd be able to go to Kansas, right?

But, however, I'm not going to read off any names, because I'd love to meet all of ya'll (well, not [I]all[/I] . . . ) and heck, there's a possiblity that I might be able to sometime in the very distant future.

And I don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings either. Anyways, the people I'd like to meet, I think they know. ^_~

--Sere

Guest cloricus
I don't like meeting people, but I would like to see James and Adams photos.
That would be the closes to meeting some one as I would go.
Hell it took me about ten years to finally decide to put my pict on the net.

Lol WORLD WIDE MEET!!! ...

Otaku should get a worlds section, then we really could meet!
It wouldn?t cost much either, once the main coding was done?

-This "WOULD" have been posted way back at the top of the last page after James post BUT NOOO!!! *Fwaps otaku crappy mirroring and goes to complain in suggestions...*-

[color=red][b]I would like to meet James, TN, Piro, BG, Boba, Juu, ShyGuy, Mist, Dues, and Rico. That is in no particular order. :)[/b][/color]

[size=1]Now who wouldn't want to meet me? (Except for the people who do)

James because ... I'm not quite sure...I guess the same reason as everbody else.
Calumon_Luver you're a great friend. :)
Uriel5 is great person. So funny. Nice to meet him IRL.
Blanko, your so nice. A wonderful oppertunity to meet you in person.
Sweetie_Rei, another of my close E-buddy friends. :)

I just know I'm forgetting someone....[/size]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Aww.. I've actually been mentioned ^^

Gee, there's so many people I'd want to meet here... Just about everyone, I guess ^_^ everyone's so nice, I think it'd be pretty kewl if all the active members could get together and meet somewheres sometime.

Anyway, here's a shortened list of the people I'd like to meet. (This isn't even half of the full list, sooo... just cuz I didn't mention you, doesn't mean I don't want to meetcha! ^^)

[b]Evie:[/b] My Best bud! She's one of the kewlest people I know, and it would be great to get to see her sometime. ^_^ That is, who couldn't love her for being so kooky? *dodges cabbages*

[b]Bryan:[/b] My angel!! ^. ^*huggles him*

[b]Ashlee:[/b] If I could go to West Australia... Definately would want to meet Rain! ^_^ She's so nice, and really funny!

[b]D'ann & Rico:[/b] You guys are only 20 minutes away!! It would be so kewl if we bumped into each other sometime at the metreon... And, of course, you two are amazing people ^_^

[b]Genkai:[/b] Another one of my best buds, who's funny, nice, and caring all at the same time! How could I [i]not[/i] want to meet you? ^_^

[b]Mitch:[/b] If I got to see him in real life, maybe we wouldn't be restricted to 1 hour of IM through aim... - .-' He's really kewl, and of course, a great poet ^_^

[b]Mikey:[/b] My big bro! ^_^ He's so kewl, nice, and funny! Maybe I could see you and Danni in New Orleans later on... ^^

[b]Lauren:[/b] eeeeee!! My younger sis! You're the kewlest! ^_^ (still can't believe her age...)

[b]Ken:[/b] He's so funny! It'd be so kewl getting to see him sometime. Besides, he's god. Who wouldn't? oO

[b]Ger Ger:[/b] If I see him in real life, I have a few things I'd like to tell him, also.*dodges tomatoes*

[b]Flashy:[/b] (I almost forgotcha... o_o') He's really funny! Besides, he has a mini-him that tried to kill us. ^_^' (and he has something I want...)

[b]Shane:[/b] Blah, I just had to mention you here. ^^ He's one of the best graphics people I know, and can do just about anything with adobe photo. ^_^ He made me my first banner, and became one of the first people on my buddy list. ^_^ Oh, and... he lived not to far from where I lived about five years ago. ^^;

[b]Ginny/Sara:[/b] You both are soo kewl! I can't believe I forgot to mention you guys! Ginny's hilarious, and I still can't believe she's evicted. Sara, you're one of the nicest-est people here! ^_^ Annnd... I always get confused between you two o.O

Annnnnnnd a few more people I'd like to mention are...

Corey, Corey, John, Jaimie, Panny Chan, Jenna, Tori, James, Charles, Kevin, TN (Chris, I think..), Wrist Cutter, Anna, Sammantha, Matt, Lady K, Piro, Boba, Rae, Neil... etc. ^_^'[/color] [/size]

[color=indigo]Oig... I could probably really go on and on... So let us see how many I can think of now (no particular order):

Topaz, Voodoo, James, Adam, Neil, Ken, Kinetic, Lalaith, Juu, Raiha, Sara, Sephiroth, Transtic, Final Flash, Warlock, Justin, Anna, Asuka, Ravenstorture, Harlequin, Ajeh, Break, Ginny, Shy, Nerdsy, Desbreko, Tasis, Semjaza Azazel...

The list goes on...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sydney[/i]
[b]So the person I would want to meet would be Rain. I really dont know why, but I just would. No offense to all of you other nice and interesting people, but if I had to just pick one it would be Rain.[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Wow...thanks ^_^ I'd want to meet you to *feels wanted* heh...
Well, some other people I'd want to meet are Deus, Juu, Duo M, Rae, Calumon_luver, D_A, Sere, Adam, James...hmm, yea those are the people I'd really love to meet, but I'd be happy to meet most of you.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#507AAC]If only the Otaku Awards could be held live from Los Angeles.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That would be extremely convenient! It's weird to think how close I live to LA now o.O

As for people I'd like to meet, the list could go on for a long, long time.

Justin, Semjaza Azazel, Boba Fett, Matt, Queen Asuka, TN, James, Tasis, Rico, Raiha, Shy, Sara, Mnelmoth [I'd like to see what this guy is really like], Heaven's Cloud, wrist cutter, and Lady M.

There's more, I'm sure ;)[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hmm I had to think about this one for quite awhile because I had to arrange it into to list people that are relatively easy to meet.

Adam- Pretty much a done deal since I live near him, and -_- I still owe him a lunch.

ShyGuy- Need someone to go to the Anime Expo this year when I'm in Cali so who better to show off the vast knowledge in anime then I, also the fact he lives about 20 mins from me doesn't hurt that much. ;)

Ginny- Definitely a cool person I'd like to meet though I doubt I'd ever be in Texas.

kuja- Mainly for the reason I'd like to punch him in the nose for good messaure.

Other people randomly that I don't have much to explain with,

Norkyo, Queen Asuka, Seph since I really would like to put his knowledge to the test, James for the hell of it...and well maybe BG.

Can't really think of any one else...

O_o I'm even suprised I was meantioned on this list.

[color=darkblue]
I made it on 4 lists! Bwah! Take that all of you. . .

Heh, anyway, there are so many people I would like to name, so I will name them all and hope I don't forget you.

(in no particular order)
Amiboshi - Known you for what, 3 years?
Piro - Would just be really cool to meet
Juu - Ok, no more reasons, they get annoying.
Mist
Lalaith
James
Kevin
Stitch
Sweetie_rei
Harlequin/Ravenstorture/downlands otakuites
Herman
Medra
Syk3
Psychotik
Mitch
Semjaza Azazel
Mystic's Knight/all of the others like Sirven, Eterah's . . .
HyperShadow
Justin
Baby Girl
Anna and sisters
Queen Asuka
Sephiroth, although I've never really talked to him
Rico Tranzrig/Raiha
Genkai
Dark_Apocalyps
Matt
Ginny
Sara
Shyguy
TN
wrist cutter
Heaven's Cloud
Raquel
Roxie (forgot you until just now :p)
Elite
Shinobi
The One
Kain

Honestly, that's all I can remember right now. If I actually think of someone, I'll just edit.

E D I T: and there they are:

Voodoo
Final Flash
Mnemolth
SaiyanPrincessX
Crazy White Boy & ZeroG214 (I could have sworn I put all of you down o.O)

[/color]

Four lists for me. Wow this trend is annoying...

[list=A]
[*]Flash
[*]Ken
[*]James
[*]Piro
[*]Raiha (You know why. ;) :naughty: )
[*]Seph
[*]Craig/Yoda
[*]Warlock
[*]WEEEHHHHHH!!
[*]Most other Staff Members
[*]Rico, I suppose. We aren't that tight, but I want to beat him in a hiking contest...^-^;;;
[*]Britty, to show her my Uuber SSJ powerz..
[/list]

More to come, school now...

[font=gothic][color=crimson]First off, I want to meet Mnemloth, and Sere Tuscumbia. And then they never be heard from again... or maybe I'll just cut their brake cables... (Inside joke between Jesus Chicken and I.)

Anyway, I'd like to meet Mystic's Knight, Etarah's Maverick and the rest of that crew (all what, 80 of them by now?), Raiha (with loud resulting cries of "Where am i going, why am I in this handbasket", resounding from all concerned parties) and Rico, Kinetic, Semjaza (so I can steal all the Tea Party albums), Piro, and I'd probably hunt down James at some point. Not too far away actually....[/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Semjaza (so I can steal all the Tea Party albums)[/font][/color][/B][/QUOTE]

I usually avoid these types of threads so far (or at least I never post any names, I'd think people would know I appreciated them based on how well I get along with them), but that's pretty funny heh. Are they honestly that hard to get by you?

Anyway, there are a lot of people here I wouldn't mind meeting. A good deal of all of you actually. The only ones I'm going to list are people I actually talk to on things other than these boards though heh (quite often, not just every once in a while). So don't give me any of that "what about me?" stuff :D. These are in no particular order.

James - I met James because of some awful Xbox site he worked at through some mail I sent the site (really stupid news coverage reasons, not his fault heh). I wound up talking to him more often, and I came here under another name. I returned maybe a year later. He's been a really good friend to me on here, and I enjoy working on things with him (even if it takes us forever to finsh them lol).

CWB - We had a run in on the old name I mentioned. Turns out it was all just a joke, and it's pretty funny to look back on. Good to talk to; and at the very least, he makes some funny pictures... and all that cat stuff.

Lady K - We don't get to talk to much since she only goes on at work and school. She's good to talk to though, and incredibly nice. Looking forward to when she can actually post again and has her own computer heh.

Break - Just crazy. Also, his B+M comics kick ***. Good to talk to. I found it pretty amusing that he thought I had no actual feelings since I rarely talk about them heh.

Babygirl - I originally PMed her for help with my digital camera, but we wound up talking more often than I expected. Very good to talk to about practically [i]anything[/i] and she has lots of good stories. I know she feels that she complains to me far too much, but I don't really think so. Plus she has a cat.

Desbreko - Sometimes it amazes me how much this guy can remember about things. I wish I had his memory heh. Also good to talk to, and a very hard worker (Shine Get comes to mind).

Piro - We don't really talk all that much, but sometimes it is strange how much we act or think alike in certain situations. He has good taste in music as well heh.

Shyguy - I'm pretty sure he thinks he is bothering me or boring me sometimes, but that's far from the truth. I remember I first met him by sending him some wallpaper I made (OS? I don't remember that much lol), but I have no idea why we wound up talking more. He has a lot of interesting thoughts on things, despite him thinking I (and I assume other people) don't really understand them lol.

If I forgot you, and you feel you should be on this list...Feel free to hit me. I meet people pretty slowly on here, mostly because I'm not one to IM someone I don't know well lol. At the very least, I'd like these people to know I appreciate them.

[b]Sephy would have been the first OtakuBoards member that I would have met so far.. but he ended up not coming down to the LAN :(

Didn't much convincing for me to get you to come though..

Me: Wanna come to a 12 hour LAN whilst you're down here?
Sephy: Yeah, ok
Me: O_o;;

Moving on, I would like to question Juu's use of my nickname.. lol.[/b]

[color=#9933ff]*Whacks Kevin for forgetting me* Now, I wonder why he wouldn't want to meet me. :D Honestly though, I wouldn't whack him. :angel: I WOULD like to meet him when I get my drivers license. And now that I know where he lives. :devil: I would like to meet you IRL, Kev, but I swear I wouldn't whack you.

Other people include:
Charles- You're so funny, and I love cats, too!
Josh- because you're really cool, and I admire you for being able to moderate FIVE forums. O_o
Ginny- You're such a wonderful person, and you're so nice.
James- because he's James. :p
and of course...
Kinetic - I never get to talk to you a lot, but wanna duel you in person. ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Deux (sp?) too![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*adds Deux to the list of funky spellings of "Deus"* :p

Just so you know, the list is so far:

Dues (most common- nearly everyone says this at least once)
Deuxs
Desus
Deux
Dueche (only actually happened once)

there's a few more, but heh.. I can't remember them (there's only a limited number of ways people can mis-spell a four letter word).

A big Otakuboards convention sounds good.. heh.. Adam would have to wear a Darth Vader mask or something though- it wouldn't be right to actually see the face of "The Mysterious and Scarce One".. heh..

[size=1]Remarkably, my first attempt at posting in this thread did not appear. And so, this post is brought to you by [i]Sara Revisited.[/i] Not actually real, but an incredible re-creation.

Shy, regarding kidnapping me: I don't know which should worry me more. The idea that you had such plans, or the fact that I'm disappointed.

Ginny, regarding the close proximity of our names: It is amusing, isn't it?

And now, a list.

[b]Shy.[/b] Of course.
[b]Ginneh.[/b] Of course.

Desert Shadow.

Nerdsy, KK, Ben, Obie. Roxie.

Justin. Piro.
[strike]jc[/strike] Des. ssj chic. Navi.
Shaun. Deus.

Devidramon. Pyrophobic. Break.

Crazy White Boy. Anna. Jenna.
James. [strike]Mnemolth[/strike] Mnemolth.
Heaven's Cloud. Semjaza

Liam, [i]et al[/i]. Juu, Bryan, Mitch. Mist.[/size]

[b]Only a few people would like to meet the man himself, Desert Shadow. For some reason I remember his favourite number: 72. He would be the reason I write in bold, along with AJeh I think :D

I think it would be excellent just to get to know someone from the boards really well, since we all post on specific subjects up on here.. I would just love to see how some people tick.[/b]