OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b]Only a few people would like to meet the man himself, Desert Shadow. For some reason I remember his favourite number: 72. He would be the reason I write in bold, along with AJeh I think :D[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Heh, Desert was great. Yep, 72. And silly buckets, and bold type, and goofy poetry. ^_^[/SIZE]

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who I would like to meet? Gosh that would be a very long list... So I'll just cut it down. By the way, they are in no particulair order:

Blanko, iggy, calumon lover, Digital Monster, faris, sage, Devidramon, Rain, Domon, Bra, Juuthena, Rhys Mayiessen (oh, wait... I see you every day at school, lol), Ginny (your a life saver :p), Deelit.

Some people I don't chat with as much as I would like or don't have the time (lately I've been haveing alot of tests to study for and am haveing a hard time trying to access the internet -.-)... But all the same I still want to meet you all.

WHOA, I made somebody's list!?!?!?!!? O_O *cries* Thanks Elite!! ;_;

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC. I'd like to meet (in no particular order) Me, CWB - he's cool
Asuka - I gotta pay respect to the Queen!
Piro - funny guy
Elite - I gotta pay my respects
James - Hey, everybody else is doing it *shrugs*
Adam - He spoke to me 3 times in one day in a chat room.... I need more blessings.
Roxie - she's a good friend
Desbreko - dude knows his games
Deathknight - his performace in OBBII is superb. Besides I need to get him back for killing me *points to sig*

Eh.. thats bout it for now.. Let me give a shout out to people I didn't mention now... Holla!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Remarkably, my first attempt at posting in this thread did not appear. And so, this post is brought to you by [i]Sara Revisited.[/i] Not actually real, but an incredible re-creation.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*pokes the e-clone with an e-stick*

:p

I considered calling you just a "clone".. but they are real.. so yeah.. ^^

[color=indigo]Bleh, I guess I'll try my hand at making a list, instead of just putting down one person... (Like everyone else, these are in no particular order... Except for Ginny and Sara, because everyone else seems to put them together). :D

James - Look at my first post in this thread. :p
Ginny - A good friend that I can talk to about pretty much anything, it seems like.
Sara - Her sense of humor intrigues me, and I wish to learn more. :toothy:
Break - With the combination of both our insane natures, nothing will be able to stop us! First OB, then, the world! :naughty:
Adam - So I can bug him about adding a Zelda site to the O3Online network in person, lol.
Crazy White Boy - The "Crazy" says it all, heheh.
Warlock - So I can smack him for bugging me about my application so much. >_< (You know what I mean, Locky).
Semjaza - Great for discussing video games with.
Flash - You know, I was sure I had a reason, but I think I forgot. :cross:
Rick Hunter - Maybe I can convince him that his mustache looks good if I can talk to him in person. :D

Um...I'm sure there were more, in addition to most of the staff... Can't think straight... Oh, yeah...

ZeroG214 - You seem to know your games, too. :p[/color]

[color=red][b]Wow, a few people actually put me on their list. This might be the only time were being on someone's "list" is good. lol[/b][/color]

:wow: I made 2 lists! Well i [i]had[/i] to e on D_A's list or a serious downpour of boppage would have took place :p! He is proly my bestest freind on otaku! And you all better thank Kinetic for putting me in there because i wouldhave whippedout the puppy dog eyes,lol. Seriosuly, there is too many!!! ok, i'll try some:

D_A
Starlight
Kinetic
Psychotik
Valen
CWB
Ken
Kev
Shift
James
Adam
Semjaza
Elite
The One
Deus
Sara
Mitch
Syk3

AHHHH THERE IS TOO MANY, if i remeber more (i am tired and in a rush) i will edit this ;).

This is just a suggestion. In the other forum that I'm in, we have a meeting for the members. The members who lived closed to each other can come together and have a small party just for fun. I don't know if anyone lived closed enough with each other to do that. Of course, if that happne, remember to posts pictures up for all the member to see. :D

Hmmm, sounds like a good idea,but i live in Scotland and there is only a handful of members that live in the UK never mind Scotland! Actualy! I think I'm the only Scottish Otaku Member!!!! Most members are from USA and a good handful from Australia, and other countries so it would be hard,but i'm sure some do live near each other. OH and if anyone knows if there is another Scottish [b][i]ACTIVE[/i][/b] Member caould you please tell me. Thanks

[size=1]:p Yeah, you're in Milwaukee, right?

[Hey, is it band [i]nerd[/i] or band [i]geek[/i]?]

Didn't thimoc and MysticGohan also live in WI? I can't remember. I may be thinking of someone else. Hm. I know too many people.[/size]

Guest Anakin Solo
I would like to meet all who are huge Star Wars fans like me. As well as some other people too.I've decided to list the people....

BabyGirl
Boba Fett

and....thats all that I can think of right now. :-p Ill get back to ya'll with some more.

*Raises hand* I live in Wisconsin!!!!!!! 45 minutes outside of Milwaukee!!!!! Lol :p

Hm.. Shinobi, I KNOW there is one more scottish member, he posted in the Anime fans isolated thread, and referred to anime and manga as both manga.. unless that was oyu.. He was like " I watyched manga abnd no one else watched manga. My borther got me into watching manga" or somehting.. *shrugs* Who in philly up in this piece?

Now, I'm sad (tear rolls down my cheek). I know that I don't have my own computer, but am I that forgetable? Anyway, I would like to meet BabyGirl, TN, James, Raquel, Raiha, Lady M...... Well there's more but I'm starting to feel the effects of a night of partying, so I'll finish later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of us talk about who we would like to meet and such, but given the chance, would you actually do it? If a member recognized you from a pic or something and introduced him/herself, would you be courteous or just freak out? I just bring this up, because internet meetings have bad name (but for a good reason).

[color=indigo]I wouldn't freak out. I always carry my knives. ;)

But, uh...why would anyone freak out? I mean, sure, someone recognizes you from a picture you posted of yourself. So what? If you'll talk to them on the board, why wouldn't you talk to them in person?[/color]

[color=purple]More than anyone else on the entire boards, I want to meet Lady Macaiodh. Lady M, is my queen.

I'm going to be obstinate and say that I want to meet these people, in this order:

Ken-This should need no explination..
Raiha-My sister..
Transtic-I'd enjoy myself way too much having conversations with this one..
Sara-See Transtic's reason, that, and Sara is the Goddess of Literature, I'd probably raid her bookshelves and fall in love..
GinnyLyn-Just to see if JyouLyn would actually be as cute as I think.. :devil:
Adam and James-Who wouldn't want to meet God and Jesus?
Sephiroth-A legend in his time..
Tasis-Same..
Britty-Heh heh heh.. that might be dangerous, but fun..
RicoTranzrig-Simply to kick back and laugh at the memories of Dragonhearts..
PiroMunkie-I would raid his entire CD collection..
VoodooKanaka-Rape.. sadly though, I don't know where he went to..
Elite-Heh heh heh, sexy sexy
Kuja-I would love to torture this sick little creature.. how he found a wife I have no idea..

Like! Oh my gawd! I like totally want to meet, like Krillen, he is like SOOOOOOOO sekz! and BlueGender! Like OMG! :shifty:

[/color]

[size=1][color=crimson]I would like to meet Desbreko because he is a polite/funny boy. I mostly want to meet him so I could look at his sharp and shiny knives and taunt him with random sayings. How arbituous would that be? :P

I would also like to meet Jeh, just because I want to meet him because I always talk to him online and he's a good friend. It seems silly not to see him in person.

AJ would be nice to meet to, we would laugh a lot. That crazy boy! *taps head*

I think we should all have a big Otaku Reunion in real life somewhere and everyone should go and meet everyone else. ^_^[/size][/color]

EDIT: [quote][i]Originally posted by Desbreko[/i]
[b][color=indigo]But, uh...why would anyone freak out? I mean, sure, someone recognizes you from a picture you posted of yourself. So what? If you'll talk to them on the board, why wouldn't you talk to them in person?[/color][/b][/quote]

[size=1][color=crimson]Some people just get nervous at meeting someone they have never meeted before. Or they just don't act themselves online. I know I sure do, but I might still be nervous. If you stab me with one of those knives, you'll be sorry! *shakes fist*

EDIT: Because I know you would wanna stab me, Like Like boy :D. Anywho I missed out some people, so I will mention them here:

BabyGirl, Final Flash, Tasis.. *forgets everyone* .. How about I just say everyone I ever talked to? Yeah that's fair. :)[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]Hm.. Shinobi, I KNOW there is one more scottish member, he posted in the Anime fans isolated thread, and referred to anime and manga as both manga.. unless that was oyu.. He was like " I watyched manga abnd no one else watched manga. My borther got me into watching manga" or somehting.. *shrugs* Who in philly up in this piece? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok that wasn't me! Lol, sounds like a right dumba*s. Is she/he active though?

I remebered someone!

Break

;).^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think Adam or James should try and organise some sort of meet, something everyone would enjoy, like meeting up to go to an anime convention or something

Just a thought though [/B][/QUOTE]

Care to pay for it then? ;) :p

[color=deeppink] [size=1]But it would be pretty kewl ^_^
Sometime when everyone's on vacation or... something. Of course, it's going to be impossible getting like, 3,460 people to one lil place... not to mention all the planes, cars...etc.[/color] [/size]