Great games that you cant pass up on Dreamcast:
Phantasy Star Online (Ver1-2)
Grandia II
Shenmue
Seaman
Jet Grind Radio
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic Adventure 1-2
Chu Chu Rocket (Doesnt really seem great, but it was popular)
Roomania #203 (in my opinion, the greatest sim ever)
Shenmue II
Virtua Fighter 3
Virtua On: Oratorio Tangram
All the Sakura Taisen/War games are supposedly top games
Time Stalkers (yes you did go back to lv1, but its still enjoyable...)
Soul Calibur
Armada
Star Lancer
Seventh Cross Evolution (also one of the best *themed* sims in my opinion)
Evolution 1&2
Hundred Swords
Planet Harrier (not sure if this one came out, but looked like a great sequel to Space Harrier)
Space Channel 5
Virtua Tennis
King of Fighters '99
Sega GT
2K series
Crazy Taxi 1&2
MDK2
Power Stone 1&2
Silver
Sword of the Berserk:Guts RageDOA2
Samba De AmigoIllbleed
Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future
Bangai-O
Can you say thats not alot........theres still some i havent mentioned.......(people these days who say things bout stuff they dont know much about............these.........days............)

The Xbox controller is the bulkiest controller ever. There is no denying it. Everytime I play with my friends, I must use the S Controller. The S controller is much better, but it still has it's flaws. For one thing, the start and back button are not in the middle and are under the left stick. This causes me to stop in order to switch grenades for Halo or something. They should be under the big, unnecessary Xbox logo. I think that the new Xboxes are bundled with the S controller, so you don't have to worry about the monstrosity that is the original Xbox controller!

As for DC, it was a great system with a lot of quirky games. It revolutionized online console gaming. It was easy to use, and free with the exception of a few games. Hiachi mentioned a ton of great DC games above. It just couldn't keep up with the PS2 with its graphical prowess and games that had a larger audience, so it eventually died.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i]
[B]ok ok well you like those titles, I can see, well than get your self an Xbox buddy(I have one and its......fun), cept ya can't play Seaman, but maybe that will be on XBox. I see no problem with the Xbox, it has all the things I loved bout the 64, RARE, yes I loved RARE when they were with the 64 w/games like Banjo-Kazooie and Perfect Dark and it has all the things you like bout the DC, PSO, Shenmue and Jet Grind Radio. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry I won't buy an XBox. I took a stand, I said no to Microsoft's newest attempt to take over a market. I will back Nintendo, and may invest in a PS2. I would most definetly get a new Sega system, but that idea is gone- atleast for 5 years or so. (They're doing so good 3rd Party; Their last system bombed) But I repeat, I WILL NOT BUY AN XBOX! If I ever reach for the 30 pound piece of crap, someone kill me! There premision.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i]
[B]Your a gamer right? and I would say most gamers reason for not owning all the consoles is or should be money, and lets say you had the money I think you should buy the xbox even if it is the last console of the next-gens you get. [/B][/QUOTE]

There is a bigger reason besides money: games. If a console doesn't have any games that interest you, there is no reason to buy it. He just doesn't like any of Xbox's games, that's him. I'm sure there is a genre you don't like. You shouldn't be obliged to buy every gaming console just for status.

Well, they are different games. It is possible for a sequel to be worse than it's predecessors. Many will claim that the newer FFs can't even touch VI or VII in terms of gameplay. There are even those who like LttP more than OoT. Crazy, but true. JGR, Shenmue, and PSO on Xbox are different games. JGR didn't receive high marks from most places due to it's lack of a good level design. Shenmue II also didn't get high marks due to it's repetitive and boring tasks. PSO is already out for GCN, so why would he want to buy it on Xbox when he has the GCN version. Who knows, that's just him. He just doesn't like Xbox. I don't like cherry pie, people have different tastes.

You know what, I don't need an XBox. The few amount of games on it that intrest me are either on another console, or someone has. I personally will spend no money on an XBox, even if I had 1 million dollars. I will right it in blood if you want. Do you?

yes
yes'm
Well I like the Xbox, thats just me, you may not, but I am just saying I don't like people hating on consoles, thats just me. I also don't follow reviews, if a game gets a bad review that will not stop me from playing it. Well than I guess that is done w/our lil discussion.

O yes, I like cheese pie...

That doesn't really mean ya have to hate on a console that ya don't have any interest in and have not really explored, now I am not saying that YOU are doing this, just to let ya know. I mean I have no interest in DC, but I am not gonna rant about that, because I don't care about it, its gone and done. Moved on to bigger and better things now.

OK haven't explored...My Bro's friend came over for the weekend with his Xbox. We played lots of games, the only one I remotely got into was Halo. And yes I played it all weekend, I clocked like 20 hours on it. And don't tell me you don't expect hate in something thats title is war. ^^

[color=teal]You can't really judge a console by playing a few games I reckon, but you can still have your opinions I suppose. What areas or games do you think the Xbox lacks in, or is it that you can't be bothered to get another console? I also dislike the big chunky controller and always use the smaller compact 'S' controller. The buttons are too close together on the big controller, but I know it suits some people very well. Also if you want to give your opinions on just the Xbox then I will say again to post [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20885]here![/URL] :)[/color]