OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] I'll take a shot at this...[strike][Vaguely hopes he doesn't get shot down...][/strike]

[i]Tidus[/i]-Sword
[i]Auron[/i]-Even larger sword
[i]Wakka[/i]-Ball...can[strike]'t[/strike] remember...err..Blitz Ball!!
[i]Lulu[/i]-Doll
[i]Yuna[/i]-Staff
[i]Rikku[/i]-Gloves, I think...
[i]Kimari[/i]-Can't remember...[color=white] Wasn't it a lance?[/color] [spoiler]...[/spoiler]it's been awhile since I've played X...I think.[color=orange].[/color][color=yellow].[/color][color=gray].[/color][color=white].[/color]

:I Give up:...[spoiler]:: Desperately calls [strike]A[/strike]Jeh forth::[/spoiler][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Poor mitch... you got all the WEAPONS correct
[/color][color=white]Big Deal... *stabs mitch* i am good.... you are not. Ha Ha Ha.[/color]
[color=royalblue]But, i meant their Accessories... (wakka = armband) Try again ^_^[/color]

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=royal blue]Oh, is THAT what you meant?! oO; I always called those armor, but ah well.

TIDUS-Buckler (arm shields)
YUNA-Ring (though I would call them bracelets)
AURON-Bracer (arm shackle?)
WAKKA-Armguard
RIKKU-Targe
LULU-Bangle
KIMAHRI-Armlet

Heck, they are ALL arm shields, and only on one arm, too--how is that armor?! At least you can see the charas wearing them in battle--that's pretty nifty. ^^

[b]Question:[/b] Name the Crest for each FFX Character.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm, didnt think I was right but I guess I am, so...
Q. In FFVI, who is the man who looks after Terra after Locke brings her to him, in the town of Narshe. (Hint: its near the beginning of the game)[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]I had to re-start FFVI to get his name, lol

[b]Answer: [/b]Arvis a.k.a the guy who hides an elixir in his clock.

[b]Question: [/b]In FFVI, when you have the choice to get Mog on your party for good, you actually get a choice between him and a ... ?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I had to re-start FFVI to get his name, lol

[b]Answer: [/b]Arvis a.k.a the guy who hides an elixir in his clock.

[b]Question: [/b]In FFVI, when you have the choice to get Mog on your party for good, you actually get a choice between him and a ... ?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Geh, I'm just going to guess on this one, but do you get the choice out of either UMARO (Sp?) or Mog. I cant remember. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][COLOR=royalblue]Nope, it's an item... -Tasis [/COLOR][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]Bleh, i couldn't remember, lol

[b]Answer: [/b]Counterattack and Evade and Counter.

[b]Question: [/b]FFV, how many characters do you get on your team? [/COLOR]

Butz, Leena, Faris, Galuf and Cara.

[b]Question:[/b]
[font=courier]
[color=white]..[/color]9
[color=white].[/color]2 A
[color=white]..[/color]4
[/font]

What card from FFVIII has the above stats, what element is it (if elemental at all), and what does it refine into?

Oooohhhh that's my favorite card to kick butt with! It's:

Name: Alexander
Element: Holy
Refine: 3 Moon Curtains

Oh, tell me i'm right! Bwahahahahaha!

Question: How do you get a 100 on your SeeD Exam? I.E., what CAN'T you do?

[EDIT] This is in FFVIII.[/EDIT]

Hmm, you can get 100 by passing the test, right? :smirk:

But I remember the level decreased every once in a while... Was it when you lose a few battles? And if you take too long a break between doing the exams?

I used to do them two or three at a time, because I developed a tactic that made it quite easy: first, choose nothing but either yes or no-answers to every question. This way you can see how many of their answers are yes (or no). Then you just have to find the same amount of questions that have the yes (or no) answer. Neat, huh? Okay, not really... :rolleyes:

Gah, I feel like a baka. Here's what can get deducted:
1) Talk to people- 1 pt
2) Talk to Biggs- 2 pts
3) Go to Communication Tower before Seifer tells you- 1 pt
4) Jump off cliff- 5 pts
5) Fail to save dog- 10 pts
6) Run into the cafe to escape X-ATM092- 20 pts

I know I'm right... SO... QUESTION FROM ME!
In FF8, What level does the Bahamut GF start at, and what is it's HP?

You also get deducted for Saving, being in a battle more than 5 turns (Except on Enloyle, and X-ATM092 battles), and letting someone in your party get KO'd... which will get you -40pts... that's what I was looking for really, but meh...

As for your question, that really depends on what the average is of your party's levels...

[color=royalblue][size=1]If you think you got it right, then ask a question >_< -[b]Tasis[/b][/color][/size]

[color=red] Fine, I will. Not sure if this's already been asked, but what the who...

[b]Question:[/b] Explain how to obtain Aeris's Limit Break (Level 4) [i]thourougly[/i]. Also explain how to obtain all of her other limit breaks, and, along with all of that, what each limit break does.[/color]

[size=1][color=crimson][b]Answer:[/b] Isn't it that Doom and Vanish combination? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.

[b]Quesjun:[/b] [FFX] On average, how much damage does each character take on every hit of Anima's overdrive, Oblivion (this is according to the first time you fight [spoiler]Seymour and he summons her[/spoiler])?

[img]http://www.animate-world.com/products/ffx/699788800867.jpg[/img]
[u][b]I hate Anima![/b][/u][/size][/color]