Valen

Dang j00 Mei!!!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FF IX
FF Chronicles (i dunno!)
FF Anthology
FF II
FF I

bwahahahahahaha! ...... I probably got only one out of all those, huh?

dun duh duh duh duh inspector gadget! duh duh duh dun dunnnnnnn Oh ohh! dun duh duh duh duh inspector gadget! duh duh duh dun dunnnnnnn.....GO GADGET GO!

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[b][size=1]
FFIX (can't be used), FFVIII (Quistis' weapon), and Kingdom Hearts (Donald's staff thingy).

I wouldn't know with FF1-6, as I've either not played them, or haven't gotten very far on them yet.
In case I'm right..[/b]

In FFVII, what colour is the Chocobo Sage's choccybo?[/size]

Ack! I forgot about Quistis! I kept thinking swords, not whips also... oops?

Oh yeah, Sage, about that dance question, 'tis better known as Riverdance... (haha, just felt like being very picky, don't mind me)

[color=green]YAY! Ajeh was right!^^ Now...as for his question. The answer is...GREEN! Now for yet another quesiton by me....I'll edit this in just a lil while with it okie?

EDIT: Sorry for the wait, just needed time to think up a good question.>> Ok...question!

Which FF games have different "Classes" or "Ranks," and what are they?*name each rank for each game>>*

BONUS!:FFX-2 has different classes, but since it's not out yet except in Japan, we may not know.>> Name them![/color]

In FF7 the sages chocobo is green

Q: In ff9 what do u need to give to the man in the lookout tower near dali in order to get the minature ship?

[size=1][color=crimson]Question already answered. Ignore this guy's post. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

Methinks we are going to have to make quiz rules very very clear--this is getting far too muddled.

[b][size=4]1. If you answer a question, please post a new question.
2. If your answer is correct, then the next person should answer your question.
3. If your answer is incorrect, then everyone else, [i]please[/i] return to the question that was first asked--NOT the question the incorrect person posted.
4. To make things easier, if you are the person whose question is being answered, [i]please[/i] remember to tell people who answer whether they are correct or not. This should cut down on confusion.[/size][/b]

I'm no Mod, but I am getting weary with all the messes the quizzes are turning into.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Methinks we are going to have to make quiz rules very very clear--this is getting far too muddled.

[b][size=4]1. If you answer a question, please post a new question.
2. If your answer is correct, then the next person should answer your question.
3. If your answer is incorrect, then everyone else, [i]please[/i] return to the question that was first asked--NOT the question the incorrect person posted.
4. To make things easier, if you are the person whose question is being answered, [i]please[/i] remember to tell people who answer whether they are correct or not. This should cut down on confusion.[/size][/b]

I'm no Mod, but I am getting weary with all the messes the quizzes are turning into. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Amen to that. Now, we are waiting for Mei to post a question..

And by the way, anyone who breaks the "quiz rules" in their post (like posting a question after getting the answer wrong) will have their post deleted or edited. Please try and stick to the rules that Ginny made, or there will be trouble! :nono:[/size][/color]

Mei, in reference to your rank question, are you looking for clearly defined ranks or either/or? Technically, all the FFs have classes/ranks, just not all of them out and out defined.

Oh poopy, I think I just answered my own question. ^^;

I'll get back to you with my answer in a bit.

[size=1]Good call there Ginneh =D. We should keep the posts with wrong answers though, unlike what you said Break, because it's part of the quiz, answering questions wrong and all....

[b]Current Question:[/b]
Which FF games have different "Classes" or "Ranks," and what are they?*name each rank for each game>>*

BONUS!: FFX-2 has different classes, but since it's not out yet except in Japan, we may not know.>> Name them!

I'm not sure i understand that question.... do you mean like in FFT, where you can change classes, and in like FFV, where you can change? Or like in FFVI where you kinda have classes? o_O[/size]

[color=green]I mean any game that HAS ranks....period.>> Sometimes you can change them, sometimes you can't.^^()

Anyways, I mean specified ranks, like Knight, Mage, so on...you know, it actually SAYS what they are.[/color]

Ok, Ginny, I think you made the rules pretty clear. :)

[B]Answer:[/B] FF 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and Tactics.

Just a guess.

And here is my question.

How do you obtain the Odin GF in FF8?

Let me reiterate what Ginny is saying. If my answer is wrong, then do not answer MY question. Go back to the original question that was being asked(Which is Mei's) and answer that one. Wait for Mei to check your answer unless you know that you are right or if someone else tells you that you are right.

[size=1][color=crimson]But you did not follow them! If it is just a guess, don't ask another question until you know it's right! Ignore this question everybody (until you know he right). :) -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

I think she is referring more to games with job systems almost... So I'll just list those. Technically there are classes in most any of them, for example Strago is a Blue Mage in FF6.

I don't know all the classes for all of them though. So I'll just list what I know. This is way too big of a question I think. There are like 25 parts to it once you list every job.

FF1 - Monk/Blackbelt, Fighter, Thief, Black Mage, White Mage, Red Mage
FF3 - Onionkid and like a bunch of others.
FF5 - Lots of others
FF Tactics - Even more
FFX-2.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]But you did not follow them! If it is just a guess, don't ask another question until you know it's right! Ignore this question everybody (until you know he right). :) -[b]Break[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

"1. If you answer a question, please post a new question. "

Thats the first rule. Wether it's right or wrong, ask a question. If it's wrong, then the question you ask is ignored...

i think Semji pretty much got it as good as you can...[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeh [/i]
[B]"1. If you answer a question, please post a new question. "

Thats the first rule. Wether it's right or wrong, ask a question. If it's wrong, then the question you ask is ignored...

i think Semji pretty much got it as good as you can...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thankyou Zeh.....I think we finally have everything cleared up.

in that case you get meteo for tellah and cecil becomes a paladin if you mean items you get the legend sword and the clothes i think thats what there called in the snes version

[size=1][color=003399]Remember, if you answer a question, ask a question. - [b]Zeh[/b][/size][/color]

In FFVII, what anime was one of the "collection oddities" in Dio's Gold Saucer room from?

[size=1][color=crimson]*laughs* You have to answer a question to ask one. I should just delete it, to save confusion, but I'll leave this up to a reminder, even though so many people here are so ignorant. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]