Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Final Fantasy 4. This was asked many pages ago, so I know for sure. ;)

Okay then, time for a great question that popped to my mind the other day:
Q: In FF games from 4-10, there are at least three pairs of MAIN characters (those you play with most of the time) that are BLOOD-relatives. [u]Name those three, and tell what relation they are to each other.[/u] (There might be more, like distant relatives, but these three are the most obvious and nearest.)

Tehee, this is a good one... :toothy:

thats wrong it is not ff4 so they were wrong earlier

[size=1][color=crimson]Dude, would you mind improving and/or putting a little more effort into your posts. It's starting to get annoying. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

Um.....I dont know whats going on right now. Are we answering Sage's or rawl28 the illiterate one?

[size=1][color=crimson]Watch your mouth, boy. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

Oh well. Im just gonna partially answer Sage's for fun.

In 8, all of the characters grew up in a foster home with Matron.

In 10, Wakka was related to Chappu, Yuna was related to Rikku as her cousin, and Jecht was Tidus's Father.

I cant think of any for 9 or 7.

And I have to clue for 4-6. I never played those ones very in depth.

Cloud was supposedly created, and Zidane was a Genome.

But in 9, Dagger was related to the little girl. I forget her name, I didnt use the default.

Squall's sister's name is Ellone, thats another I know.

Im not gonna ask a question because I left some Blank.

Okay, rawl28, it must be FF3 then, because all after FF4 have summon-monsters in them. :therock:

And for my question:
No, Krillen, no! :smirk: I meant the MAIN CHARACTERS!!! Of course there a lot of mums and dads around, but there is always a certain group you steer trough the game. Also, I asked BLOOD-relations, not who was raised with whom. And I didn't mean there's one in every game, I meant there are THREE pairs in three separate games between FF4-FF10. Okay?

But you got ONE out of three right, which is Yuna and Rikku (cousins). ;) Also Garnet and Eiko are supposed relatives, but the game doesn't tell HOW close relatives they are (they come from the same race, so go figure...)

[size=1]This quiz is screwing up. I'm thinking of making a new one; with all the rules and a little disclaimer...

FF4: There really are no relations i can think of, besides Palom and Porum (both on your team, brother and sister)
FF5: Galuf, and the other girl you get on your team, i think it's Sarah or something, she's his daughter...
FF6: Sabin and Edgar
FF7: ... none i guess...
FF8: Don't know to much about it...
FF9: None, again
FF10: Yuna and Rikku.

Someone else ask a question, i gotta go for a dentist appointment.[/size]

[color=indigo]The thing is, if we close this and make a new thread, it's not going to make any difference. The rules have been posted in this one, it's just that people are answering question with wrong answers, and then people get confused about which question to answer. [b]Even though it's been said to go back to the original question.[/b]

I checked, by the way, and FFIII is the first to have summoned monsters.

And people, if you don't know the complete answer, don't post. If you think you know it, that's okay, but if you know that you're missing part of the answer, just don't post. All it does is clutter up the quiz, which can cause confusion.

Anyway, I guess I'll ask a question for Zeh.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what color is Kain's hair? (And no, I'm not talking about art, I mean in the game itself).[/color]

[color=indigo][b]"If you answer a question, please post a new question."[/b]

That means [i]do not post[/i] an answer unless you also post a question. If you can't think of a question, wait till you do to answer. This is the last time I'm going to put up a question for someone. If I see any more answers without a new question with them, I'm just going to delete the post.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what spell did FuSoYa and Golbez kill Zemus with?[/color]

[size=1]My bad for not posting a question earlier, but i was already late... If we start to see any posts ignoring the simple rules, with or without the right answer, they WILL be deleted.

[b]A:[/b]
They cast Meteo together. (Although I think it came up as W. Meteo...)

[b]Q:[/b]
If my name was Shinryu, what's the first game i would be from?[/size]

A: FFX

Q: In FFIX, Where can you find 2 Pumice Pieces? Also, where do you find the Legendary Synther to synthesize them,how do you get him to synthesize them for you, what do the 2 Pumice Pieces make? And what does Garnet learn when she equips it?

(Sorry it was so long but I thought that I would make it challenging.)

Guest visser 3
You get one piece from ark in the temple, the other i'm drawing a blank, you find the legendary sythesis person in memoria, you get hhim to synth for you by beating him in a battle, two pumice pieces makes a pumice, and Garnet learns Ark from it all.

Guest visser 3
Ok he is located in the place where Quina starts floating or swimming and he is like up against the wall because you have to search it and a exclamation point appears and thats how you fight him.

Edit: And the other pumice miece you get by stealing it from Ozma.

[color=003399][size=1]Have you not been reading what we've said? Either post a question, or this'll get deleted... Atleast thats what a would've said if Krillen had my question right. I'll let you ask anyway, the correct answer was FFV. - [b]Zeh [/b][/color][/size]

[color=003300]... I meant to have it "Which game did i first appear in"... now i re-read it and thats not what i have... i don't really remember a shinryu in FFX, but I trust ya. Someone ask another question, visser 3 hasn't yet.[/color]

Guest visser 3
Hold on I've got one

Q: In what part of FFIX does Kuja actually bleed? Tell me how it happened and when you saw the blood, and where it came from on his body.

I think thats a good one.

[b]A:[/b] In FF9, we first see Kuja bleed when the queen summons Bahamut for the first time. Bahamut goes on a rampage and attacks Kuja with his Flare attack. We then see Kuja , with blood coming from his forehead, escaping on his Silver Dragon.

[b]Q:[/b] In FF9, after Ipsen's Castle, when your party splits up into 4 teams to conquer the different elemental shrines.

What members make up each group and what shrines do each of them enter?

[color=green]Hmm...it's at the Lifa tree, when he is flying away on his silver dragon I believe. It came from his forehead, and he smiled quite vilely.Oo I'm pretty sure that's right, so I will go ahead and post a question.^^()

EDIT:Oops, I've been beaten to it!^^()[/color]

WW2:
Garnet and Eiko: Water Shrine
Freya and Amarant: Fire Shrine
Vivi and Steiner: Wind Shrine
Zidane and Quina: Earth Shrine

Q: In Final Fantasy Tactics, how do you find Cloud and how do you get him to join you?

[color=green]I do hope nobody beats me to this one.--

After retrieving the Cancer Zodiac Stone, Ramza inserted it into another machine excavated from Goug the Celestial Globe.
After being summoned, Cloud runs off to defeat Sephiroth. Ramza and co. find him at Zarghidas Trade City, protecting
a flower girl named Aeris from a gang of brigands. After slaying the
villains, Cloud joins the party in an attempt to find a way home.

I believe that's right, anyways, question.

Where do you get the Masamune in FF3, and how much does it cost?(this one is simple)
[/color]

[color=green]I mean the actual FF3.^^() Not 6, and if you need help with this, here's a little site that makes it extremly simple.^^() [url]http://www.ffinsider.net[/url] There you go.>>[/color]