Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
Jecht Shot 2, by Tidus. It'll automatically break 3 people.

Either that or the Aurochs Reel, from Wakka.

[b]Q:[/b]
What's Tidus' last name? [/color]

[size=1][b]
He had no surname. Or maybe Zanarkand? See it never says, but most people/things with second names have their names as whatever creatures they are.. if Tidus is a human, then maybe his name is where he's from? o.o
(Like Kimahri Ronso, Seymour Guado, etc)[/b]

In case I'm right.. what is the island called which is not shown on the map in FFVII, where Knights of the Round can be found?[/size]

[color=003399][b]A:[/b]
Round Island, methinks.

How many times do you meet Styltzkin (the moogle, spelled wrong) in FFIX, before making it to mognet central?[/color]

[color=003399]More than 5, Sage. (You have to ask a question if you answer, even if it's wrong!)[/color]

Phooey, Zeh, no I don't. :p There's no hurry, and I'm here almost every day, so I can post a question if my guess is right. The rule goes that "if you KNOW that you are answering correctly, THEN you must post a question". My answer was just a wild guess. ;)

Please, people, don't take this so seriously; it's just a game! :toothy:

[size=1][color=crimson]The whole 'ask a question even if the answer's wrong' thing is stupid. People will get confused if they don't know if the answer is right or not, so then people might answer their question if they posted a wrong answer. Drop that rule from now on. And Sage, stay on topic.

See, now we have to wait for Zeh to come back and tell us if the answers are wrong.. God this quiz is getting so lame.[/size][/color]

[color=003399]Yeah, such a simple thing is seeming so hard o_O

I'll take 7, on to Ohkami's question.[/color]

[color=indigo]Bleh, I like the Zelda quiz more. It's a smaller group of people that post regularly in it, so keeping it from getting confusing is a lot easier. Of course, with the Pokémon quiz, I don't even try. :cross:

[b]Answer:[/b] You get the Coral Ring.

[b]Question:[/b] What classic boss from FFIV also later appeared in FFIX?[/color]

[color=9999cc][b]A:[/b]
In the Battle Arena on the Gold Saucer.

how many times do you fight Ultros in FFVI?[/color]

[size=1][color=CC0000]Do not, repeat, do [b]not[/b] ask a question if you are not sure on the answer you've just given. Wait for the person to vaildate your answer first.

[b]Edit:[/b] If you know it's right, then ask away ^^;;[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=CC0000]Do not, repeat, do [b]not[/b] ask a question if you are not sure on the answer you've just given. Wait for the person to vaildate your answer first.

[b]Edit:[/b] If you know it's right, then ask away ^^;;[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Man, how many times are these rules going to change? Last time If I'm not mistaken, you had to ask a question even if you just guessed an answer.

[size=1][color=9999cc]They won't again. Now no more of these posts, lets remember we're in a quiz people. All the rules Ginneh posted apply, but what Break said about the question rule. Hopefully it won't be too dificult, or i'll have to close this quiz. - [b]Zeh[/b][/color]

[color=CC0000]Yeah, the "ask question even if wrong" thing was getting so complicated. So let's carry on with the quiz, same rules apply apart from my new one. -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]

[COLOR=orange]Ok, I get it now, thanks. [b]-Krillen[/b][/COLOR]

Jump,Seed Cannon,Rotate Kick,Aqua Breath,White Wind,Mighty Guard,Flame,Self Destruct,Stone Breath,Death Sentence,Bad Breath,Nova.

Is that what you meant?

FFIX
Question:
What is the monster at the bottom of the Iifa Tree when you visit it for the first time and what level and how much HP does it have.

If that's too hard then:
What do you get if you collect all the colored stones and put them in the statue at Mountain Path?

The monster is Soulcage, its level is 26 and its HP is 9765.

I know I'm right, so it's my turn. AND have I got a treat for you! ;) This is a new type of question: [u]whose eyes are in the picture?[/u] (I want ten names and from what game they are from.)

Enjoy! :D

[color=9999cc]Nice! Verey innovative! I like that concept sage :)

[b]A:[/b]
Lets see. Kefka, Aeris, Garnet, Sephiroth, Ward(From FFVIII? I've only seen pics of him, and i remember those slitty-type eyes) Steiner, Eiko, Squall, and the last two i'm not sure about... I'll guess though. Shiva and Edgar?

There's no way i'm asking a question this time, atleast tell me how many i got, if any ;) [/color]

[color=green]Starting from top, left to right.^^

Top: Kefka-FFVI, Rinoa-FFVIII, Paine-FFX-2, Wakka-FFX, Steiner-FFIX, Shiva-FFX, Eiko-FFIX. Bottom: Aeris-FFVII, Edgar-FFVI, Squall-FFVIII.^^ I'm REALLY not sure on the Edgar one, so I'm just going to leave it at that.^^() I'm pretty sure on all this, in fact, I know I'm right on all except for the Edgar one. I've got permission to ask a question, so...I'm going to.>>

Question: In FFX-2, there are of course, the new dress spheres. Tell me which one this is, and what it's used for.^~[/color]

[img]http://ffinsider.net/ffx2/art/8b.jpg[/img]

[url]http://ffinsider.net/ffx2/art/8b.jpg[/url]