Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=red]Let's see here....you've got The Magus Sisters, so that I suppose counts as three, then you've got Shiva of course...and...possibly Valefor, if you'd count that as a female. So it's 4, or 5, depending upon Valefor.

[b]Question:[/b] What are the names of the dragons in FFVI, how many are there, and what do you get for killing them all.[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] There are eight dragons in all. They are, Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, White, Black, Storm, and Bone. You get the Crusader Magicite for beating all eight of them.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, what spell does the Ragnarock sword randomly cast?[/color]

[color=red] Blah. You would be right Bremma...very trickay. Bah. *hits self in head*

Oh, and Desbreko, that would be...Ultima I believe. I'm pretty certain there...but I could be wrong.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVII, when you are in Cloud's remembering sequence near beginning of the game, what level is Sephiroth, what level is Cloud, and what materia does Cloud have (I believe it is only one, not certain)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=crimson]If memory serves...
Seph--Lv50
Cloud--Lv1
Cloud had...ooo, it was something REALLY cheezy...wasn't it a purple one? Ergh, this I don't remember...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Pre-emptive ^_^

i think Ginny has the right to the next question, i couldn't remember what level Cloud was... thought it was 12, though i did know Sephy's. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][color=crimson]YAY! *grins happily*

OK, easy one--name the Limit Break shown in Tasis' avatar.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] That's dirt easy. Cross-slash.

[b]Question:[/b] Mmm...must think of hard one...hah...I got one *smiles evilly*...if you were to take all of the limit breaks from FFVII and multiply them by two, then doubling them again, what number would you get? Yes, I made it up, I don't even know the answer, lol. But in this case, since it's a rather strange question, I'll give another for no reason :D

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, what level is Terra at at the beginning of the game, when she's in the armor, what are the two character's names that are with her, and what level are they at.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] That's dirt easy. Cross-slash.

[b]Question:[/b] Mmm...must think of hard one...hah...I got one *smiles evilly*...if you were to take all of the limit breaks from FFVII and multiply them by two, then doubling them again, what number would you get? Yes, I made it up, I don't even know the answer, lol. But in this case, since it's a rather strange question, I'll give another for no reason :D

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, what level is Terra at at the beginning of the game, when she's in the armor, what are the two character's names that are with her, and what level are they at.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]I can't answer the first one without loading my ff7 game, and i don't have it so i'll answer the second one o.O

Terra's at level 3, Wedge and Biggs are with her both at level 1. [/COLOR]

[color=crimson]THAT's where I was trying to remember Biggs and Wedge from...egh. :bluesweat

For the other one, 7 Charas (Cloud, Tifa, Barrett, Nanaki, Yuffie, Cid, and Aeris) all have 7 Limit Breaks. That's 49.
Add that to the 2 that Cait Sith has and the 4 that Vincent possesses. 54.
54x2=108
108x2=216
216=WAY too much free time on Ginny's hands, heh.

Go, Tasis--your turn. ;)[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Thankies Ginny :)

Let's see.... oh, i've got a good one!

[b]Question:[/b] *FFVII* where do you get the MPturbo materia? How about the WSummon? WItem? [/COLOR]

[color=indigo]No one got my question yet. The Ragnarock sword doesn't randomly cast Ultima. If you get the Magicite instead of the sword, you can learn Ultima from it.

[b]Anwser:[/b] You get the MP Turbo Materia in the Whirlwind Maze, after beating Jenova-DEATH. You get the W-Summon Materia from the Battle Arena, in exchange for 64,000 Battle Points. You get the W-Item Materia down in train tunnel that you go through when you return to Midgar, all the way down at the end.

[b]Question:[/b] My other one still stands. In FFVI, what spell does the Ragnarock sword randomly cast?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]No one got my question yet. The Ragnarock sword doesn't randomly cast Ultima. If you get the Magicite instead of the sword, you can learn Ultima from it.

[b]Anwser:[/b] You get the MP Turbo Materia in the Whirlwind Maze, after beating Jenova-DEATH. You get the W-Summon Materia from the Battle Arena, in exchange for 64,000 Battle Points. You get the W-Item Materia down in train tunnel that you go through when you return to Midgar, all the way down at the end.

[b]Question:[/b] My other one still stands. In FFVI, what spell does the Ragnarock sword randomly cast?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Random Flare Des, thats it. too bad i have to go, someone else make a question o.O [/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Yup, it randomly casts Flare... Though I've never actually seen it cast it, because I went and bet it at the Coliseum right away to get the Illumina.

[b]Question:[/b] Right, in FFIV, what is the only character in the party that you have at the end of the game that doesn't have any MP?[/color]

There are 4: Ultima, Emerald, Ruby, and...uh...the one you have to stop from getting to Midgar. I think it was Crystal.

Q(FF9): What is Garnet's biological mother's name?

Why didn't anyone even attempt to answer my last question? I'll put it up again.

(FF Legends): What are the names and colors of the 4 beasts you fight throughout the game and what kinds of beasts are they?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]
Q(FF9): What is Garnet's biological mother's name?
[/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]
I think it was ...Jane...? I can't remember the name, but I think i was Jane, anyhoo.[/b]

In case I'm right, a question:
Going to figures (numbers are harder to remember :p), how much HP does Jenova-Death have?[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]go through when you return to Midgar, all the way down at the end.

[b]Question:[/b] My other one still stands. In FFVI, what spell does the Ragnarock sword randomly cast?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]My slip. As for your other question, I believe it is Umaro.[/color]