OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

VII was my personal favorite but X was good to
well a question hmmm...
how do you obtain the fallowing limit breaks/trances/overdrives
(There VII-X's Main Characters Ultimate Limits)
Omnislash
Lion Heart
Grand Leathal
And Blitz Ace

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For now I can only remebr two of them
For Lionheart you need to have Squalls Ultimate Wepon which is Lionheart. FF VIII
For Blitz Ace you need to Preform 80 successfull Overdirves..Tidus FFX

Can someone help with the other two!!

But I still have a question...

What are the names of the three attacks for the three Magus Sisters Along with the names?

The question has to be fully answered before you can ask a question ;)

Now i'll go and answer both.

[b]A:[/b]
Omnislash is about 65 000 Battle Points on the Gold Saucer
You get Grand Leathal by using one of Zidanes weapons.

[b]A:[/b]
Sandy - Razzia (best attack in the game!)
Cindy - Camisade
Mindy - Passado

[b]Q:[/b]
Translate and Answer (my Al Bhed might be a bit off, it's been awhile :bluesweat)

Fru ec dra vencd Ym Prat cbaygehk bancuh oui saad, eh FFX?

[color=green]I LOVE Al Bhed!^^

"Who is the first Al Bhed speaking person you meet in FFX?"

Let's see...the first Al Bhed person you meet is technically Rikku, but her brother DOES come into the room before her.Oo

I'll wait for your verification.^^()

Question: What is the first Skill Tidus learns?[/color]

*bouncy bouncy bounce!* Auron :love: is automatically prepped with Power Break, his first Skill ability.

*loves the rash of FFX questions--grin*

[b]Q.[/b] Usually there are only two outcomes to a boss fight in any Final Fantasy game--win or die. What boss fight actually has [i]four[/i] ways to end the fight, and what are those four ways?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][b]Q.[/b] Usually there are only two outcomes to a boss fight in any Final Fantasy game--win or die. What boss fight actually has [i]four[/i] ways to end the fight, and what are those four ways? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Is this still FFX, or is it another game?

*wishes people would stop with the constant FFX questions* Give me a chance, people! :cross:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][b]Q.[/b] Usually there are only two outcomes to a boss fight in any Final Fantasy game--win or die. What boss fight actually has [i]four[/i] ways to end the fight, and what are those four ways? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I could be wrong. But I am pretty sure you're talking about Final Fantasy V, could be wrong because it's been a while. But In the final battle I believe you could get about four different outcomes depending on whom of your party is left standing after defeating the final boss.

If I am correct, then my question is as follows:

[b]Q.[/b] In Final Fantasy 3/6 there is an item called "Offering." How do you obtain this item, and what is it's purpose, what does it do?

If I am wrong, the disregard my answer and question.

A:I think its the chocoboeater boss fight but i think it only has three endings(i could be wrong i didnt play X as fully as the others and if i played 3/6 i would answer that other question)
1st Win
2nd Die
3rd fall off the cliff
4th push it off the cliff?

Q:breaking the X pattern and giving Desbreko a chance. in FF VII how do you determine which side of Lost Number you fight (either the physical side or the magical side)? (if im wrong dont answer unless you want to)

I beleive it is determined by the way that you attack the lOST Number!!!

Cant remember if Im right or not...But here's my question just in case I am correct

In FF9, There is an optioanl boss fight in one of the Chocobo Areas. In which area does this occur and what is the name of the Boss??

If I am wrong than completely ignore my qustion unless you really want to answer it?

sweetreyes, you started well, but didn't quite finish. =)

When fighting Lost Number, if the purple side dies first, the red side uses strong magic. If the red side dies first, the purple side will beat on you with physical attacks. So the side you kill first will determine what side you take on next...if that makes sense. :bluesweat

As for sweetreyes' I believe you are referring to Ozma, who hangs out at the floating Chocobo Sky Garden (not Chocobo Paradise, but the floating island).

Sticking with FF7 for the moment:
Each character has a weapon that has no slots whatsoever for Materia. Name the weapon for each character.

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b]
Cloud - Nail Bat
Barret - Rocket Punch
Tifa - Work Glove
Aeris - Parasol
Red XIII - Hairpin
Cait Sith - Trumpet Shell
Cid - Mop
Vincent - Silver Rifle
Yuffie - Super Ball

I love using the Nail Bat, just because of how it looks, heh.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVII, what piece of armor tells in its name how many Materia slots it has?[/color]

A: Four-slots!

Uh, a question...

Q: [u][b]FF-character alphabets![/b][/u] This question tests how well you know [b]alphabets[/b] (from A to Z), and how well you can combine them with the [b]main characters[/b] in the [b]mainstream[/b] Final Fantasy games (from FF1 to FF10-2). The task is to list the alphabets, and find each one a character that starts with the letter. [b]NOTE:[/b] There are 5 letters that no character begins with, so be sure to list them as well.

Have fun! :toothy:

Auron :love: /Aeris/Amarant
Barret
Cloud/Cid/Cid/Cid/Cid etc ^_^/Cait Sith/Cyan/Celes/Cecil
Dagger (aka Garnet)
Edgar/Eiko/Edward/Edge
Firion/Freya
Gus/Gau
H--escapes Ginny's knowledge
Irvine
J--escapes Ginny's knowledge
Kimahri/Kain
Lulu/Leon/Locke/Laguna
Maria/Mog
Nanaki (aka Red Xiii)
O--escapes Ginny's knowledge
Palom/Porom
Quina/Quistis
Rikku/Relm/Rinoa/Rydia/Rosa
Sabin/Setzer/Strago/Shadow/Steiner/Squall/Selphie
Tidus/Tifa/Terra/Tellah
U--escapes Ginny's knowledge
Vincent/Vivi
Wakka
X--escapes Ginny's knowledge
Yuna/Yuffie/Yang
Zidane/Zell

The five rogue letters are H, J, O, U, and X, to my knowledge.

[b]Q.[/b] A voice actor from (English Version) FFX also had a chance to play a character in [i]Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within[/i]. Name the actor and the character s/he played in both game and movie.

ANSWER: Matt McKenzie who voices Auron in FFX ten also voice Maj. Elliot in Final Fantasy: The Spirts Within!!!!!!

Question: In Final Fantasy VIII there are cetratin places where you can find the Queen of Cards.

Which cities are they and where at in each city can you find her?

QUESTION IS NOW EDITED AND OPENED FOR ANYONE TO ANSWER!!!!
P.S Thanks Ginny Lyn it took me a little while to find the answer!!!

Ginny, you're right, except I forgot Dagger (automatically put her under Garnet), and Umaro starts with U, so there's really just four "rogue" letters. But it was my mistake, so you got it correct.

And sweetreyes, you must mean FF8, not FF7 in your question. (Not that I knew the answer, though...)

Sage: Heh, I knew you didn't want me to reuse any characters (thus Nanaki instead of RedXiii), but I completely forgot about Umaro! :bluesweat

sweetreyes: good JOB! I'm impressed! I thought that would have been a hard question. But um, I think Sage is right...do you mean FF8 for your question, because I don't recall any Queen of Cards in 7.

A:Balamb-Train station
Shumi Village-Hotel
Dollet-Pub
Deling City-Galbadia Hotel
Winhill-Hotel
Esthar-Presidential Palace
Fishermans Herizone-Trian Tracks
Lunar Gate-Concourse Area

Q:In FFVIII name the five place where you can find a UFO and name the object it is carrying with it.(fifth time is a fight and it dosn't have an item)

Q(by ang3l5rul3):In FFVIII name the five place where you can find a UFO and name the object it is carrying with it.(fifth time is a fight and it dosn't have an item)

A:Winhill Bluffs- near Winhill

Mandy Beach- near Timber

Kashkabald Desert- near Cactaur island

Heath Peninsula- an island near Trabia

Grandidi Forest- north of Esthar

If I remebr right you only encounter the alien ship you dont fight it until you the last spot north of Esthar. And then you send it back to Balamb where the Garden was. There you can give it 5 elixirs and get the PuPu card. Or fight it and get an Accelerator. I don't remember it having an item for the four other spots!!!!

AM I RIGHT?? OR DID I FORGET!

If so heres my question.......

Sticking to FFVIII: Who holds the following rare cards?( Note: You may have to deafet a certain creautur in order to get a couple of cards!!!!!)

Angelo
Quezacotl
Diablos
Alexander
Zell
Squall

I'm confused--did sweetreyes get ang3l5rul3' question right? I'm going to go ahead and answer sweetreyes', so the quiz can get moving again.

[b]A.:[/b]
Angelo-Watts has this one.
Quezacotl-Mayor of Fisherman's Horizon has this one.
Diablos-you must defeat Diablos to get the card.
Alexander-Piet has this one.
Zell-Zell's mom has this one. Aww...
Squall-Laguna has this card.

[b]Q.:[/b] Name the owner of each weapon and what game the weapon is from. You should notice a pattern of which games I used, so after identifying the weapons' owners, tell me which characters I left out from each game. (Major major bonus if you can name all the weapons, too, but then there are a few I'm not really certain on, so :p.)
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/ffquiz.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/ffquiz.jpg[/url]

1. Tidus-FFX-Boraque Sword
2. Quina-FF9-Bistro Fork?
3. Rikku-FFX-
4. Barret-FF7-
5. LuLu-FFX-
6. Kimari-FFX-Spear
7. Wakka-FFX-Power Ball
8. Vincent-FF7-Pistol
9. Freya-FF9-
10. No Clue! That Cat on top of that creature thing?
11. Yuna-FFX-
12. Dont know
13. Auron-FFX-
14. Dont know
15. Dagger/Garnet-FF9-Ultima Weapon(Forget actual name)

A:1:Tidus-Brotherhood
2:Quina-Silver Fork
3:Rikku-?
4:Barret-Cannon Ball or Rocket Punch
5:Lulu -any one of the space people thingies (maybe?)
6:Kimahri-?
7:Wakka-Double header
8:Vincent-Quicksilver
9:Freya-Ice Lance
10:Cait Sith-Trumpet Shell
11:Yuna-Nirvana
12:Cloud-Hardedge
13:Auron-Beast Master
14:Yuffie?
15:Eiko/Garnet-Tiger Racket