12. Cloud (FF7) "?"
13. Auron (FFX) "Gilmonger"
14. Yuffie (FF7) "Superball"
15. Eiko/Garnet (FF9) "Tiger Racket"

Missing Characters:
FFX: Rikku, Kimahri
FF9: Steiner, Amarant
FF7: Red, Aeris

Did I get it? :toothy: Naming all weapons is impossible, because they didn't have such huge differences in FF7...

But where did you get all those nice pics of weapons?! Tell me, at once! (Of course after somebody's got this question right...)

OOOOO, Sage, you came very close, but...13/15. And very nice job on getting names, everyone, but #7 is actually "Catcher" and #13 is "Beast Master".
And you're missing a few on the characters I left out--but you are so very very close! C'mon, Sage, or anyone!

PS-The images came out of my players guides'. That's why I get players guides--not for the walkthroughs, but for the secret stuff and for the character/weapon images. ^_^

Ginny, I reckon that your "Catcher" and "Beast Master" are as right as my "Mirage Ball" and "Gilmonger". Isn't it true that in FFX there are far more different appereances of weapons than there is names for them? Like there are these appereance-groups, which all have one appereance but several names. Am I right? (I got my info from [url]www.ffonline.com[/url])

[u]Fixed answer:[/u]
(Noticed the different backgrounds, colors and detailing in the pictures can help ;) )
1. Tidus (FFX)
2. Quina (FF9)
3. Amarant (FF9)
4. Barret (FF7)
5. Lulu (FFX)
6. Cid (FF7)
7. Wakka (FFX)
8. Vincent (FF7)
9. Freya (FF9)
10. Cait Sith (FF7)
11. Yuna (FFX)
12. Cloud (FF7)
13. Auron (FFX)
14. Tifa (FF7)
15. Eiko/Garnet (FF9)

(Whoopsie, I forgot quite a few from the Missing Character's list: )
FF9: Zidane, Vivi, Steiner
FF7: Yuffie, Aeris, Red

I got it right, didn't I! :D (I just switched Tifa to Amarant and Yuffie to Tifa, and added Zidane and Vivi on the Missing List)

[size=1][color=CC0000]Post a question then. o_O -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]

Wha'?! :eek: No!!! It can't be! I can't believe this! I changed two, and still I have one wrong? Ginny, you're mean! :bawl:

I give up, I've stared the darn weapons so many times, and I just can't figure out what is wrong... :huh:

You know, Sage, since you have 14 of 15, and just about everything else correct, go ahead and take it. ^_~

The Answers were:
1. Tidus (FFX)-Brotherhood
2. Quina (FF9)-Mythril Fork
3. Amarant (FF9)-Avenger
4. Barret (FF7)-Cannonball
5. Lulu (FFX)-Space (Doll; as pointed out, there are several different versions)
6. Cid (FF7)-Venus Gospel
7. Wakka (FFX)-Catcher
8. Vincent (FF7)-QuickSilver
9. Freya (FF9)-Ice Lance
10. Cait Sith (FF7)-Battle Trumpet
11. Yuna (FFX)-Nirvana
12. Cloud (FF7)-Hardedge
13. Auron (FFX)-Beast Master
14. Nanaki (aka Red Xiii) (FF7)-Limited Moon <---this is the one people missed the most!
15. Eiko/Garnet (FF9)-Tiger Racket, and also the trick question
Characters left out:
FF7: Tifa, Aeris, Yuffie
FF9: Zidane, Steiner, Vivi

Take it away, Sage!

It was Red's weapon?! Oh.... But that was a great type of question! We must make more in the future.

Well, I guess I'll ask, then:
Q: Name the Sinspawns in FFX and where you fight them. (More FFX-questions, I know... :rolleyes: )

Here We GO!!

1. Sinspawn Ammes- Zanarkand
2. sinspawn Echuilles- Right after the sin fight on the way to Kilika, In the Water!
3. Sinspawn Geneaux- stairway outside the Kilika Temple
4. Sinspawn Gui x2- Crusaders HQ at Mushroom Rock
5. Sinspawn Genais- During the fight with Sin. Its Sin protector in one of the battles.

It that good for you Sage or am I missing somthing!!!

If not here my question

How many times must you fight Seymore and what is the name of each of his forms or what he fights with and where do you confrot these forms at?

I hope its not too confusing let me know that way I can simplify it!!!

[b]A:[/b] 4 times
Seymour: he uses Guado Guardians and Anima; Macalania's Cloister of Trials
Seymour Natus& Mortibody; Highbridge
Seymour Flux& Mortiorchis; Mt. Gagazet
Seymour Omnis& Mortiphasms; Inside Sin (Sea of Sorrow)

Still riding on the FFX questions, and on sweetreyes':
[b]Q:[/b] In the above mentioned battles, who has a Trigger command, what is it, and how does it effect the character? (Different for each battle.)

Hey GinnyLyn...ride it all you want I'm enjoying this alot!!!!

Okay in the first Seymore fight...Tidus and Yuna have the Talk Trigger Command and it raises Tidus Streghts and Yunas Magic Defense
In the second...It is Auron(Stregnth) Yuna(Magic Def) and Tidus(Magic Def).
In the Thrid it is Yuna(Strength) Kimahri(Magic Def.) and Tidus(strenght)
The forth if I remember right no one has the trigger command!!!

Its been a little while and I have not returned to this game so right now I must go to it and see how correct I am!!!!

If Im not GinnyLyn then You have gotten me but believe you me its only temporary and I will be back!!!!!

You missed one on the first fight, and I think you might have confused two on the third, but as far as I'm concerned, you did well!
Go for it, sweetreyes! ^_^ *has seen sig*

EDIT
Um, need a question, someone.

EDIT AGAIN
Fine, I'll stick a question in, then. =)

[b]Q.[/b] At the Sphere Theatre in Luca, what is the maximum number of Music and Movie Spheres you can have? (FFX)

Okay now I think I definetly know that one there GinnyLyn!!

Music Sheres is 71....
Movie Sheres is 50..

I may have to edit that in just a little while so give me about another hours to really figure out the answers so Ginnylyn don't tell me cause I'll be back with the correct answer real soon!!!!!

I just changed it you were correct GinnyLyn forgive my incompetence I'm very sorry about 10 lashes will do!!!

[color=indigo]Dangit, this is another reason why I hate these long stretches of questions from just one game. People ask so many that they start running out of things to ask, and so you get these really, really, really obscure questions that take days for an answer to be posted. [i]Variety is good, people![/i]

Anyway, I'm going to cut in with another question, seeing as the current one doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy VI, what is the first magic spell Terra learns on her own? (Meaning not from Magicite).[/color]