Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you mean by what they turn into? I've just noticed they get really really shiny (and if you look closely, their outfits change ever so slightly, such as Vivi's hat standing straight up, versus staying flopped over like it usually is). There is also no name for each Trance, but I wrote what is effected by the Trance the most (except in the case of Zidane, who has Dyne skills which only appear during Trance).

Zidane--Dyne (this is the only Trance-only available skill). Zidane looks more feral (almost cave person like).
Garnet--Summon: Eidolons are more likely to have full animations. If I recall, Garnet almost looks like she's wearing white.
Steiner--Attack: he just gets super strong. Again, if I recall, his armor looks, well, not goldish, but he sorta looks shiny.
Vivi--Black Magic: he can cast twice in a row. As I stated above, his hat stands straight up.
Freya--Jump: remaining in air the entire Trance time, she hurls lots of spears, instead of one. She looks shiny, white and purply, methinks.
Quina--Eat: a greater chance of Eating an enemy for Blue Magic skills. Quina looks shiny, but I can't remember what else.
Eiko--Summon: Eidolons are more likely to have full animations. Eiko's wings are MUCH larger, I noticed.
Amarant--Skills: more effective. He looks shinier. Whee. (I never used him much, so never really Tranced with him that much.)

If this is right, I'll edit later with a question. It's nearly 1am now.

Guest FF RENO
Huh? THis look fun! :)

Dang, he got most of it right, so what is next question or trivia?

out of Topic:

if anyone want good final fantasy forum, just click my banner. Yes, this board is new, so My friend made it in two days ago.

1. Your banner is [i]huge[/i].
2. You're advertising.
3. I am a FEMALE. And for that, you suffer. *cue evil music* Mu haw haw haw...

Fine, new question it is then.
[b]Name Freya's Eight Dragon Knight Skills, what they do, and from what weapon they are obtained[/b] (putting more than one weapon for each skill is ok, but not required).

sorry i meant how do the outfits change but i was tired last night so anyway Freyas Dragon Knight skills are
Lancer-Reduces enemys hp and mp-Partisan
Reis's Wind-casts regen on entire party-Mythril Spear
Dragon Breath-Reduces hp of all enemies-Dragon's Hair
White Draw-restores mp of entire party-Ice Lance
Luna-Causes beserk to all targets-Trident
Six Dragaons-Draws Hpand Mp from 2 party members to revive the other 2-Heavy Lance
Cherry Blossom-causes non-elemental damage to all enemies-Obelisk
Dragon Crest-deals physical damage to enemy-Holy Lance

its wasnt word for it was mostly word for word geez. i would have not used the guide if i were still playing FFIX i would said what i knew but to many games stories and and animes stories going through my head.Anyway no one fully answered my question everyone forgot Kuja.

Guest FF RENO
WEll, you are right that i might be ad but I am really need for members, but I can still post here. Bring your question!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gargoyle God [/i]
[B]theres no question up right now so heres one...

In final fantasy V, how many jobs can you get? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]You can't ask a question just because the answer to a previous one is being debated. You have to answer a question in order to ask one. This quiz does have rules, and that's one of them.

And yes, FF RENO, your banner is huge. The size limit here at OB is 500 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall. Please resize it to fit the limit or remove it from your signature.

As for the "judgement call," I say just go with it; keep the quiz moving. Otherwise we get posts like the one above, which are annoying. So yeah, go ahead and ask a question, ang3l5rul3.[/color]

[color=indigo]Isn't that a GF ability that makes the GF's attack stronger, where you tap a button as much as you can during the GF's animation, except when a little red X appears over the cursor? And if you tap it while the X is in place, it drops the power back down to normal?

I vaguely remember something like that from watching my brother play FFVIII, when he rented it.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FF RENO [/i]
[B]if anyone want good final fantasy forum, just click my banner. Yes, this board is new, so My friend made it in two days ago. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=CC0000]*sigh* RENO, please do not advertise in your posts. If you're going to do it, put it in your sig, above or below the banner you are using.

Speaking of banners, yours is huge. If you had read the rules, you would have known that the dimensions for a banner in your signature is 500x100. Please change the banner or get rid of it.

Yeah, anyway.. I recommend that you read the rules, it will save you a lot of time and trouble in the future here. Oh, and uh.. welcome to the boards! ^_^[/size][/color]

Guest FF RENO
Sorry, Break. I will fix the banner problem after i get the codes froom one of your member. HOpefully it would be fixed by tonight or tommorrow.

[size=1][color=CC0000]Glad to see you listened, if you want a new banner, please feel free to ask someone to make one in the Banner/Avatar Request forum; if you have not already done so. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

Argh! I am lost with quiz. Can anyone enlighten me what is question fthat are waiting for to be answered!

This was the question.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B]
[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy IV, what monster do you have to defeat in order to get the Crystal Sword? [/B][/QUOTE]

EEk umm I think it was the Bohamoth. Not sure haven't played that game in a long time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FF RENO [/i]
[B]Sorry, Break. I will fix the banner problem after i get the codes froom one of your member. HOpefully it would be fixed by tonight or tommorrow.

Argh! I am lost with quiz. Can anyone enlighten me what is question fthat are waiting for to be answered! [/B][/QUOTE]

D00d, you don't need codes. All you have to do is go in Paint (MS will do), press CTRL + W, and for the width, put it as 50%. If it looks distorted, oh well, use a different banner. As for the question, Desbreko's still stands until ssjBrolli's answer is verified as correct.

[quote]Bohamoth[/quote]
You mean Behemoth? Lol, sorry, just being a pain right now. ^^;

OOO, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!
Des: Then kill the Caps Lock already.

Ahem, to get the Crystal Sword, you must fight the [b]Wyvern[/b].

My turn! Prepare to be stumped.
[b]Q.:[/b] In FFX, we are told how Yuna's mother and Rikku's mother died. How did Yuna's mother die? Who tells you?
Bonus points if you can tell me how Rikku's mother died and who tells you about her death.

Fine Luna's mom dies from sin and sid tells yuna. I forgot how rikku's mom dies and i have no clue who tells her. is that a good enough answer to ask a qustion because you said rikku's mothers death and who told her was a bonus question!

Sheesh, irritable, aren't we? :p

Yes, Yuna's mother dies via Sin, but Cid did [i]not[/i] tell you. And yeah, that's tell you, as in Tidus, not Yuna. Bapfft. Rin actually tells you. And as far as Rikku's mother went, she was killed by rampaging machina. Rikku tells you this.

Here, I'll toss out a nice, new, easy question then head off elsewhere.
[b]Q:[/b] Why is it called the [b]Final[/b] Fantasy?