Valen

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]You mean Costa Del Sol?

[b]Answer:[/b] You buy it for 300,000 Gil by talking to the guy inside.

[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy VII, in the Gold Saucer rail station, you can sometimes find a guy that will sell you GP. How much Gil does each GP cost?[/color]

No, the answer to Des's question must be more. I know it was a very high prize so that you couldn't just grab yourself all the GP you needed. My guess is
A: 1 GP cost 10.000 Gil

Q (in case I'm right): What's the story of Marlene in FF7?

She isn't actually Barret's daughter, she was Dyne's. Barret took her into care because Barret thought Dyne was dead.

In response to Wondershot's question: I think the first four characters are: [spoiler]Celes, Setzer, Sabin and Edgar.[/spoiler]They're in no particular order.

[color=royalblue]um I dont think you CAN get any of shadows dreams in the world of balance. I know you get like 4 in the world of chaos but i dont think you can in the world of balance.

In FFVI what is the name of Sabins last blitz. lol this is an easy one.

P.S. if I got the anwser wrong somone else can anser or whatever.[/color]

[color=indigo]No, I know you can get at least one of Shadow's memories in the World of Balance, because I've gotten one before getting to Zozo. I don't know the max that you can get, but... *thinks about all the times you have him in the World of Balance* ...I'll guess two.

And by the way, that one is the [i]only[/i] one I've ever found. Think you could PM me on how to get the others or something? ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forgotten_Angel [/i]
[B]heres a question:
Q: What did Mayor Dobe do before he went to F.H.? [/B][/QUOTE]

Just to get this question out of the way, Mayor Dobe used to be a scientist in Esthar. He conducted various experiments regarding the research of energy.

[color=indigo]Okay, it's been over a week since the last question was asked, and there's still no answer. I think you should ask another one instead.

Unless the answer is...three? Three or four? I don't think you can stay at an inn more than three or four times (different inns, that is) with him in the World of Balance.[/color]