OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]There is a weapon, speeding towards a town at an alarming rate trying to destroy it. If it was going 22 knots it wouldn't dent a piece of paper. It would have to be some where between 50-150. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Oooh.. I'll take that. ^_^

It's 50 knots. The PA system says it while Heidegger and Rufus are looking out of the window at the Weapon.

[i]But[/i] you still have to give me the name of the Weapon. ;)[/size][/color]

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]Oooh.. I'll take that. ^_^

It's 50 knots. The PA system says it while Heidegger and Rufus are looking out of the window at the Weapon.

[i]But[/i] you still have to give me the name of the Weapon. ;)[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]It's Emerald Weapon speeding towards Junon at 50 knots ;)

[b]Question (FFVII):[/b] How many times to you encounter Ultima Weapin before actually fighting it? [/COLOR]

[color=crimson][size=1][b]Answer:[/b] I think you encounter Ultima WEAPON 4 times before you can fight it for real without it running away.

[b]Question:[/b] Another question with numbers in it. ^_^ What is the rocket in Rocket Town called?

Hint: Something to do with Shinra.[/size][/color]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]It's Emerald Weapon speeding towards Junon at 50 knots ;)
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not Emerald Weapon, so you're wrong. :P

[b]Answer:[/b] The Rocket was the number No. 26

[B]Question:[/B] What are the little Cactus Men called respectively in FFVI, FFVII, and FFVIII (in that order).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]It's not Emerald Weapon, so you're wrong. :P [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Then how come Emerald has no head when you fight it, hmm?

or is it that nameless weapon?

*needs to play FFVII again* [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]It's not Emerald Weapon, so you're wrong. :P

[b]Answer:[/b] The Rocket was the number No. 26

[B]Question:[/B] What are the little Cactus Men called respectively in FFVI, FFVII, and FFVIII (in that order). [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] I'LL TAKE THAT ANSWER, Cactuars! (They rock because they're spikey, ouch)[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]QUESTION: In the ole classic of Final Fantasy VI, how many moogles (INCLUDING BATTLE) are seen helping Terra during her little escapades in the tunnel. (The time where she tries to escape of course!)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Then how come Emerald has no head when you fight it, hmm?

or is it that nameless weapon?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]
That's the debate I meant!

I reckon that it's Emerald though. Because 4 beams of light shoot out of the Northern Crater:
Emerald, Diamond, Ruby, and Ultima
Ultima flies around, and is the one you have to fight in Mideel.
Diamond must be the one that heads for Midgar, and has a hole ripped through its middle.
Ruby just stays undersand.
And Emerald is the headless one that wanders around underwater, maybe looking for its head
>_<[/b]

Anyway, is it 12? because I think one mog was standing near Terra, although I'm totally not sure.[/size]

Des has got it! ...Sorta. That's what I meant, what are their names in each game. You'll need all three to get it right. Des is right about FFVI, but has yet to get FFVII and FFVIII.. ;)

And as for the Weapon debate, Emerald *does* have a head, it's just very flat. Seriously, pause the game during a close up or something.

[color=indigo]Okay, I know they're called Cactuars in FFVII. I've never seen anything like them that wasn't called a Cactuar in FFVII.

As for FFVIII, I think it's the same as FFVIII. One of my friends has it, and he has a summon called Big Cactuar or something like that, so I assume they're also just called Cactuars.[/color]

Yeah, it would be Cactuars... the summon is Jumbo Cactaur, and I've played FFVII long enough to know that they are Cactaurs... unless your talking about the weird troop cactus things...

Anyway, are we still on Flash's question or another one?

[color=indigo]I'm betting it got changed for some reason in the PAL version, because I know it's spelled with an "a" in the US version.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVII, you will sometimes fight the Turks in the crashed Gelnika. How can you determine whether you'll fight them or not?[/color]

[COLOR=deeppink]Ajeh helped in coming up with this answer. I just mentioned that to give him credit.

It depends on weather or not you fight them in the tunnel with W-Item. I'm pretty sure you can't fight them if you don't fight the Turks in the tunnel (by choosing not to fight). I'm not sure though.

My question: What happens to Tristam at the end of Mystic Quest?[/COLOR]

[b][size=1]
If you do the Elena-Yuffie sidequest thing at Wutai, then you have the option of whether or not to fight the Turks in the W-Item tunnel later. Obviously if that's the final showdown, then if you return to the Gelnika after that, no fight ^_^[/b]

I've never seen a copy of Mystic Quest in my life...[/size]

[size=1][b]Not including DKO's answer above (seen as though Nerdsy hasn't said whether it is correct or not), a table!:

Questions | OB____________| Original _|
Answered | Screenname____|_ Tallies__|
___9___ __ [color=orange]GinnyLyn[/color] _________ iiiiI iiii
___8___ __ [color=silver]Desbreko[/color] _________iiiiI iii
___8___ __ [color=silver]Tasis[/color] _____________iiiiI iii
___6___ __ [color=sienna]AJeh[/color] _____________iiiiI i
___5___ __ Bremma __________iiiiI
___3___ __ Nerdsy ___________ iii
___2___ __ Mitch _____________ ii
___2___ __ Final Flash _________ii
___1___ __ Valen _____________ i
___1___ __ Devlin _____________i
___1___ __ Break _____________i[/b]

The table is in order of most questions answered, most to least, so far. In the tally line, 'I' is just every 5th answer.
Whenever 2 parts of the same question was answered by 2 different people, one point was given for to everyone who answered a different part of the question.
If more than one person answered the same question (same part), then the point was given to the first person.

This isn't a contest or anything; I just thought I'd give a little update, me being [i]that[/i] bored.[/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm I think that question was answered on the Mystic Quest scale, even though its not worth a question in my opinion.(By the way, the correct answer was 11! Ajeh came indeed extremely close, like bacon sizzling.
Now for a question. Question!:*In FFVII* How many steps did you have to take in the Safe Room to get the final clue to help you open the safe? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm I think that question was answered on the Mystic Quest scale, even though its not worth a question in my opinion.(By the way, the correct answer was 11! Ajeh came indeed extremely close, like bacon sizzling.
Now for a question. Question!: How many steps did you have to take in the Safe Room to get the final clue to help you open the safe? [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]It would be super helpfull if you mentioned what game you were talking about ;) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]I'm pretty sure he's talking about FF7, in Shinra Mansion, because there's a safe in there and you have to take a certain number of steps to obtain each clue to the combination. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Oh, i know what game it was, i couldn't call myself a FF fan if i didn't. But still, you [i]have[/i] to tell us the game you're talking about... [/COLOR]